Hypothesis: Everyone who drives an S-10 or Ranger type little truck is a massive faggot

Hypothesis: Everyone who drives an S-10 or Ranger type little truck is a massive faggot

Supporting Evidence: Everyone who drives an S-10 or Ranger type little truck is a massive faggot

U Jelly of their convenience and capable of going where sidebysides go?

I like Rangers but I don't like dick, wat do

Try it out to see if you like it
It's an acquired taste for some

>there are actually retards in this world that dont think rangers are the best trucks in existence

ha ha ha good joke user, you almost got me. for a second there i thought you might actually like rangers but then i saw you meme arrowed it

Everyone who calls a ute a truck is a massive faggot.
Unless it actually looks like a truck its a ute.
pic related, go ahead that one is actually a truck.

Why are you even calling a Ranger a "truck"? Its towing capacity is slightly higher than that of a crown vic.

retards detected

Show me on the doll where the Ranger hurt you. A Ranger driver must've fucked your woman.

blow it out your ass OP

I will admit my 3.0 ranger was a gutless piece of shit.

I had a 5.0 explorer as well with torque monster headers (330 ft/lbs) and it pull it out of a ditch once no problem.

There is a HUGE difference between the two, the explorer actually felt like a truck, the ranger, more like a dinky golf cart.

>gutless
>(some) shit engines
>can barely keep up on the highway

That’s why you have standard soy boy lol, 3.0 with a 5 speed is plenty of power for a ranger

>3.0 with a 5 speed

It had a 5 speed auto and im telling you it was bad. Manual or auto it does NOT matter they are gutless.

I cant fathom the 4 banger ones, my cousin had one and told me of going up steep on ramps pulling his boat maxing out at like 45..... Jesus Christ.

I've got the v6 4.0 in mine and it does well. I've seen people swap the explorer 5.0 v8 into it, apparently is pretty easy to switch over

This is my plan, but I live in CA so it’s gonna be a bear to get all the emissions crap right.

A daring synthesis

>Buying a 4 banger to pull a boat.

can i try on you

Im not saying you're wrong but elaborate why.

sorry i don't like rangers

>Supporting Evidence: Everyone who drives an S-10 or Ranger type little truck is a massive faggot

Fag

hows your s-10 doin?