Auto Sticker General #332

Notori final shipment never ever edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

>Autosticker

Posts picture with a motorcycle

motorcycles are two wheeled automobiles...

Also this

But why?

For a fukken second I thought this user was a spoiled owner of a Ford GT.

because reasons

ayyy gottim

Update the Pastebin

Which faggot was going to make a bright blue "Ironic anime love is stupid" or "Anime is stupid" or something?

Sounds like you are senpai.

this desu

Notori final shipments NEVER EVER
Thanks, OP.

preorders closing at 9PM PST
kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com
"Anigay" sounds better my guy, keep it short.

anybody printed this?

there are two legends

kek, better as a diecut desu

Also made this, from the picture shown.

what do the moon runes read?

"Prostitute/Bitch Police"

>kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com
>not a cv
come on man

but muh J Z X

>Elysian Fields
>french: Champs-Élysées
[TWINGO INTENSIFIES]

I have the SVG if you need.

I ordered a keytag from Bad decisons vinyl over a month ago and still nothing, and now the website is closed. So what the frig.

Same here, my december order still hasnt arrived.

Hello.

>place order in Dec
>email late Jan
>two days later "order shipped"
>got it last wednesday
So go bother him, hasn't pulled a BSG on me yet.

My first attempt at designing a slap.
It's shit right?
Any tips or tricks I should look into to improve on designing? (I cant draw)
Already think I want to change the shiro in favor of a better pose

I'm still waiting on kansei project, ordered 2 weeks ago. Then again I have no idea what his usual shipping times are.

>shiro
I like where you're going with this.

Perhaps a little overdeveloped, but the composition is good. What does the Japanese say

"this game is shit" roughly
by overdeveloped you mean its not simple enough? I was trying to stick with the aesthetic of the show
finding shots with lots of pastel gradients etc

Yeah sorry I meant over detailed. There's something about the lighting that makes it look off, I think it's that the lighting doesn't match the lined background, but keep in mind I haven't watched the anime (no game no life?)

Yea, its no game no life
the striped background was more to align with how I want to do most my designs by focusing on shimapan, but I do agree that it might be too much to have it as a bg, but Im kinda lost when it comes to designing backgrounds. I know alot of anime styled slaps opt to go for mostly fill color for the backgrounds but to me that feels like Im just being too lazy with my design. Ill try tweaking the lighting abit to match more, seeing as its 2 completely different scenes that I took it from.

I contacted [email protected] a week ago, still no reply.

the appelation for bad games is japan is "kusoge", did you google translate that phrase?

you might try "それはクソゲー" , or "that's a shit game"

I would actually like to see this on a die-cut.

I like Waifusquad's WAT sticker the best so I'm gonna go with his to christen the shitbox.

Otherwise, I like what OSR makes but don't think the black goes well with the color of my vehicle. Anybody know where I can cop some Yu Yu Hakusho stickers?

Took it directly from source material, actually
though I did cut off the first part of the statement, which was probably something I shouldnt have done considering contextual language

Can you take another picture of what the DYRL slap looks like? It says "holographic heart" but idk what that means.

So who has the best NSFW stickers? I wanna be a perv

Salvo works

Fuck CarDrugs. Sent me the wrong amount of stickers then got all passive aggressive when I email him. Blacklist plz

suh dud

CarDrugs isn't really /osg/.

Well that's what you get for buying stickers from a big eared kike

>actually buying cardrugs

I remember when I was in high school

Good, let's keep it that way

I have a bunch of new nsfw shit. Also grandifloru is bueno
my.mixtape.moe/wzseso.mp4
Here's what star holo looks like. Same shit

How do you feel about a domestic itasha? I want a newish car, no more than a few years old and around 20k, currently my top 2 picks are the Focus ST or the ATS V6. Obviously the ATS is a much nicer car but the ST is more >fun. Also I'm consideration however is of course the BRZ, although it feels to me like it's still a bit overpriced compared to the features and performance of the other 2, and RWD isn't really so important to me that I HAVE to have it, and I also like the Mazda3 but I would only but specifically the 2.5L hatchback with the 6 speed and those aren't terribly easy to find like the others. But back to my main question, I really really want an itasha and I already found the place to do it, although I might just go for a simple hood wrap first because shit is expensive. I think the Focus is "edgy" enough to pull it off but deep down I'm worried I might be ashamed of the badge. And maybe the Cadillac could work because it's got that wacky factory, y'know, when's anyone ever weeb'd out a Caddy?

The only proper way to do a USDM Itasha is to have a clapped out boxy sedan covered in anime shit but /also/ Betty Boop and Looney Tunes imagery.

Also I'm totally working on shit it's just taking me a while.

To be fair here, in full context it's just "What even is this, it's a super shit gaaaame" so you're fine, really. The line you have in your slap without context is "super shit gaame" which is fine since most slaps have questionable Japanese as an aesthetic.

owo whats this?

hope to see this soon in my mailbox, thanks kawaii!

I heard there was a massive order shipped today so yeah!

some of them are nice but unless you're a turbosperg with super fast internet that goes and buys as soon as the drop email happens you're left with the rick n morty/meme refuse

That's my design. I have a copyright on that.

If the car looks nice and the itasha is well executed it'll look good. Country of origin doesn't play into it as much as you think. USS Iowa on Mustang itashas are Tite.

At the end of the day a Focus with a well done ita is going to look leagues better than a RX7 with one of those really shitty eBay ones. If you're gonna do it do it right.

Who has the bad luck club sticker? I fel like I'm obligated to get one since my car's been hit 3 times in the year I've owned it, and this time the faggot caved in an entire door and didn't leave a note.

I don't know, I wonder if I should even bother. In terms of execution and scope, it would be along these lines, not a full vinyl wrap, that's way too expensive. When I look at this picture, I don't think it's cool like the more detailed ones.

Just do the hood then. Here's a BMW that's wrapped. It's not that odd.

Newfag here. How long do I wait?

you must cum on the screen to his page, post pic for proofs and he'll send immediately

I can confirm. I forgot to do it the first time i ordered and had to wait almost two months

Thanks impure!!

Did anyone ever do the cardcaptor sakura one? I think I have a finished one on my other comp, but it's more first sticker so it's shit.

Post your order and I'll do it now.

Don't know why it got cut off. Thanks bro.

Ah. Yeah Tohru is sitting in my PO box currently because I spent the whole day driving the CRX in circles. So, it'll ship out Monday.

>kraken
best enjoyed with irresponsible friends and shitloads of nerf

I appreciate the quick update. Cheers.

Yeah though if you cum on my website though I'll make sure to have yours out first thing in the morning.

hwahta the fuck

For that one user.

Also, the snow got so much worse.
While snow and mr2 is fun, it's not the best idea.
Ended up with a flat on the freeway, and realised I hadn't yet transferred over my jack and tire iron. Wound up just driving it up the road to the walmart.
I don't even have a BLC sticker on it yet.

stop it
get some help

Got my order from Zetaraes; got everything I ordered plus a ton extra.
These little /OSG/ Stickers are rad as hell

@Zetaraes, Next order i'm putting in i'm going to ask for a ton of faces that make me go hmm, so that I can make the 'hmm' fingergun hand out of them.

Thx OSR.

AAD delivered today, thanks C!

Ive been away from here for a couple months, does anyone have anything decent right now? Any deals going on?

damn i came to post this too

Good decision famalam

Someone posted a key chain 2 weeks ago the Tofu Shop from Initial D, what's the link??

hoon

Hi Hoon!

Tfw want a cock hat but don't want to pay $15 shipping

Email me your address I can check to see if there's any good options.
Also there's a $5 off discount code.

Don't buy from Hoon please
He is truly a cunt

I rarely wanted any of the stickers from this thread
UNTIL NOW

キタ━━ヽ(゚∀゚ )ノ━━!!!!

Shut the fuck up, stop creating drama. Answer the question and move on.
>Copped 2 sets of keys chain slap bundles.
Thanks Hoon! Best $28 I ever spent in this shit for brains general.

It's just too busy user

hey Hoon, still posting here eh?