Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Legendary Doritos Box Edition

What's new?

>Garrosh, Skins, Mounts, and more; Now LIVE!
youtu.be/59jgXbrI6bs

>Garrosh - Warcraft Warrior; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/garrosh/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20898720/
youtu.be/s-_qEVW9I_A

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20971929/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20976070/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944073/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
youtube.com/watch?v=c0n9PzpMtsU
youtube.com/watch?v=CS6BX-gcJqw
youtube.com/watch?v=3xskGDAMk2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Z191ACJ0gVM
youtube.com/watch?v=VMLfaFJZcso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ranged DPS players are the WORST

Take it back.

You STINK of wet deer and bird poop, Lunara!

>lol imma completely wreck these shitters just watch
>7 deaths in as many minutes

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

>mak'gora duel ult
Seeing how you people keep crying for that ultimate then perhaps you can tell me how that ultimate would work.

They want him and the target to be locked in eternal combat and noone else can heal them or touch them, I'm not kidding.

literally legion commander from Dota 2

Sounds like a heroic that can easily get you killed.
So Varian's taunt?

>So Varian's taunt?
instead of just taunting for a second, legion commander silences herself and the target and both are forced to auto attack each other for a few seconds and if one of them dies, the other permanently gains attack damage.

the principle would be cool in hots, but i think it would be too snowbally for this game to handle

yes except without the pathetic limp-dicked 1 second duration

and Legion permanently gains attack damage whenever she kills a hero in duel.

so you want an insta iwin button vs mages?

>mages
youtube.com/watch?v=c0n9PzpMtsU

lili is cute. i would drink her tea, say thanks for the tea and hug her

Isn't that literally just Butcher then

Lili pisses in her tea,its the loli hormones that heal you

>literally statchecking somebody else
that's hilarious

dota also has items like blademail
active: for 4 or 5 seconds, any enemy who damages you takes an equal amount of damage in return.
and yeah it works with legion duel.

although the spell's biggest value is just as a 5 second CC in ganks and shit. that kind of thing doesn't really have a hots equivalent because it's so much rarer in this game that enemies are alone farming or something instead of just deathballing as 5

Sounds like a heroic that would be unusable against any hero with strong AA

what a cute panda

no, because legion commander still has 4 teammates
you can use it even when very far behind as a way to hold the enemy in place for a 5v1 gangbang

I want to see a mage with strong auto attack

Artanis is on sale. Is woth to buy?

yeah but isn't he like 7,000

Auriel - dumb shit bitch, voiced by nigger, refuses to help IMPERIVS
Brightwing - pretty nice helpful animal
Cassia - literally SJW
Chromie - cute but actually a dragon so disgusting
D.Va - gook bitch SJW superhero gamer girl fantasy
Jaina - piece of shit super traitor bitch, helps kill her own father, ignores Scourge in Stratholme, fucks with dragons
Johanna - extremely disgusting woman trying to be a man, SJW hairstyle
Kerrigan - piece of shit super traitor bitch who thinks her revenge should matter
Li Li - nice girl I would drink her tea and say thanks li li
Li-Ming - fucking disgusting gook shit bitch thinks too highly of herself + mega slut
Lt. Morales - nice woman I guess but seems like she is overweight on her portrait, should take care of her health
Lunara - disgusting shit bitch degenerate supertrash also thinks she is the best, cause she is the literal who daughter of Cenarius
Lucio - gay nigger tranny DJ
Nova - super disgusting race mixing piece of shit, all she does is fart and get fucked
Sgt. Hammer - same as Lt. Morales
Sonya - would suck her cock
Sylvanas - the worst bitch ever disgusting pile of shit thinks her unlife should matter
Tracer - most subhuman char ever, lesbian pile of shit, disgusting body, haircut and personality
Tyrande - down's syndrome piece of shit, 10k+ yrs old but is super fucking dumb bimbo, nigger accent
Valeera - super shit slut fucked by orcs, disgusting personality
Valla - ok I guess but shit voice, should talk less this fucking bitch
Zagara - nice pleasant mother but really disgusting alien freak
Zarya - same as Johanna

No he is 10k. Gonna buy him for the 300 gems on my smurf unless next week gonan be better hero for sale. Dunno what day they show them

>Artanis
whoops, I read that as Arthas

falstad?
globe azmodan can get a lot of value from black-pool-crit autoattacks if he somehow finds himself in close range

but a while back they specifically nerfed the autoattack damage of Jaina and KT because "mages aren't supposed to have good autoattacks"

Alarak exists.

It's still basically LC as a HotS hero, except not half as fucking stupid and annoying to play against. I get it, 2-shotting people because you get 20% of a rapier for every single kill lately is fun, but you really have to think about the other side of this, because it's going to be you eventually. That's why Dota is shit, they just don't give a shit about anything being horribly unfun to play against nor any potential counterplay outside of itemization and basic macro.

>auriel out of the legend chest
eh could be worse

Any advice for someone who has a very hard time seeing stealthed enemies unless I already know where to focus, and even then they sometimes slip away? Hero recommendations for dealing with my vision handicap? exercises for getting better at seeing them?

open your eyes and git gud

Uh, entertain the possibility that they could simply be there unless you had vision on them in another lane in the last five seconds.

>advice for seeing them
I think this mostly just comes with time. Actively attempt to look for them whenever you get the chance.

>hero counterpicks/recommendations
Stuff she can't blow up, like Tassadar or literally any tank.

unlocking the camera helped me

also wards/visionabilites are useful

Teron Gorefiend
The First Death Knight

"I was the first, you know... For me, the wheel of death has spun many times. Hehehe. So much time has passed. I have a lot of catching up to do..."

Z - Mounted Combatant
(Passive)
Permanent bonus movement speed.

D - Demoralizing Presence
(Passive)
While Teron is above 40% health, enemies around him have increased cooldowns on their abilities.

Q - Unholy Armor
Target ally or self to grant temporary invincibility at the cost of health.

W - Bloodboil
Deals instant damage in an area around Teron, healing him.

E - Haste
Target ally or self to grant extra movement and attack speed for a time.

R1 - Whirlwind
Create a whirlwind in target area. The whirlwind moves around aggressively, dealing damage and stunning enemies.

R2 - Death and Decay
Fire a bolt in a line, the first enemy struck, after a short moment, creates a cloud which applies a damage over time effect to all enemies in it, constantly refreshing it.

Death and Decay functions differently because of Kel'Thuzad. Also no skeletons cause of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=CS6BX-gcJqw
youtube.com/watch?v=3xskGDAMk2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Z191ACJ0gVM
youtube.com/watch?v=VMLfaFJZcso

Try and hard read them. Play a bunch of Zeratul/Valeera/Nova so you learn "if I was this fucker, what would I be doing right now".
Trying to actually watch for them is eye rape. Figure out where to expect them, throw shit into bushes you think they're in, watch for them on the minimap, etc.
Big important point is to keep in mind who they want to target. None of the stealthies have giant killer talents and they're also very burst-oriented, so expect them to show up near your Chromie/KT/Tracer/Valla after they blow their abilities.

Ye, this. If you're in the middle of a lane solo on anything squishy and immobile just know that the Zera, Valeera or Nova is 100% seeing this shit and probably on their way to kill your ass.

this would be sweet but something tells me that they will go with Mograine instead for the warcraft mounted DK.

Why is the netcode in this game so fucking bad

>still no gifting
hotsbabs?

>non healing stukov

A nigger named Mike bullied me in elementary school. When the groundskeeper would dethatch the fields, little cylinders of dirt would be left in the grass. They were perfect for throwing at other kids and that's exactly what Mike did to me whenever teachers weren't looking. He got me in the eyes on multiple occasions.

That shimmer you see when a stealther is near? I see them all the time. My brain is trained to not see them otherwise they would always be distracting. When I play HOTS and focus on trying to see stealthers, I will constantly see false shimmers. It is very frustrating.

why do shitters always blame shit they don't understand
>oh its the physics
>oh its the netcode
>oh its the level design
nah bitch you messed up

maybe you shouldnt have been such a little bitch in school then

ye but everything is broken in dota.

>hots still basically requires a dedicated healer
fun
just like my dead mmos

I'm pretty sure you can justify any act of violence with "he/she was a little bitch" then.
brb gonna go shoot up a veterinary clinic because of all the bitches

See you on the day of the rope, chimp.

dota is actually a balanced game though
it's not that everything is broken in dota, it's that everything has that kid-friendly foam padding around the corners in hots to make sure little 2 year old Timmy doesn't poke his eye out on the door handle

>nigger threw dangerous stuff at your face
>didnt beat him to a pulp after school and intimidated him
You deserve to be damaged for life

>try to afk dailies on leoric
>keeps kicking me out
nani?
at least abathur still works

why is he so perfect bros?
>fun kit
>decents skins
>can be an airplane
>nice damage
>nice talents
>high skill ceiling
oh baby just started getting into him but im determined to get good at him

When to build Xul for W, when for Q? Played him only through skeletons as double soak atm

Don't answer if U are below Master League. I do not want ur shitty assumptions.

And don't say generic shit like W vs teams dependant on autoattacks and so on

>dota is actually a balanced game though
ooh yeah coldfroggers shove that microdick inside me uuuuuuuuhyeahh

Good luck faggot, with your eyesight no one is at risk.

>playing support
>not healing

Yeah, because outside of specific situations and comps you simply need a dedicated healing dispenser, which is shit.

Tassadar is one of the worst heroes in the game when it comes to skins.

as opposed to hots? look at raynor and greymane side by side and then tell me that this is a well-balanced game
or look at how tassadar has 3 level 1 quests for three different 'playstyles', and only one of them has a winrate above 30%

I dont even know what the fuck tassadar does nowadays. I rlly enjoyed playing him before rework, he was a weaker char but more fun, unkillable and in the right hands rly annoying. LVL 13 and 16 E talents mmm.... and wall spamming. = epic

>high skill ceiling

You take the Trait talents, that make your cooldowns tick faster while it's up, and the one that makes takedowns give your trait a shorter cooldown. Auto attack at 1, then you just burn people down and spam psionic storm and heal to full under your shield from your auto attack.

He's fun. I do miss the race car build, though.

>I dont even know what the fuck tassadar does nowadays
he right clicks for good damage and he gives allies lifesteal
that's about it

i spent all my gold on rerolling the legendary box but i don't really have any other use for gold

Presses Q on Tracer, Illidan, Valla, Butcher
Presses W on minion waves

Heh.

I hate that my mastery game with Johanna included 3 deaths.

Akarat have mercy on me.

A shitposter's reward

How the fuck I build Valla?

Rancor build like the shitter you are.

KT or Ana on Monday, place your bets!.

Reported for degenerate art

Blackhand, just to make all the "too many orcs" alliance fags cry some more.

Ultimates are situational regardless of your build. Strafe is when you need mobility or are against blinds, Rain is when you need CC and are gonna have high AA uptime.
Here's what I recommend
Q>Q>Q>STRAFE>Q>5%>AS
OR
D>W>W>STRAFE>GLOOM>SLOW>RANGE
OR
D>D>W>RAIN>GLOOM>5%>AS

16 and 20 are decided by your build.
Get 5% health if you're against several tanks or took attack speed at 4 and 20.
Get Frost Shot if you need CC or took W at 4.

Q build, get Strafe upgrade or Attack Range.
W build, get anything but Rain Upgrade, though Attack Speed isn't that useful.
D build, get Attack Speed.

Safest build is W build since it doesn't require a quest. Q build is broken on BoE.

Don't take the trait talents at 13 or 16, they're both garbage. Don't take the vault talents (except for the q reset), they're both garbage.

Probably some Starcraft guy due to all the Starcraft skins we got this patch

If they where going to make a mounted Death Knight one of the legendary skins NEEDS to be the Four Horsemen and every death you spawn as a new one.

Thanks a lot man, thought multishot build was the way to go almost all the time, thankfully I'm proven wrong, because that stuff is boring. Much love.

didnt you see the gamescom banner
new hero is gonna be generic hearthstone playing girl

Orcs are boring though, it's even worse than if they only had human or elf alliance members.

im half expecting it to be a card throwing loli hearthstone hero after the promo art for gamescon next week

You know thats a picture for all the blizzard games right? That bitch represent HS.

but she doesnt make sense repping HS when ICC just came out only a week ago.They would just have the innkeeper or something for that. She isn't shown in anything bliz yet period.

so you're going to pretend all those heroes are coming to hots?

I'm not him, I'm just sticking up for him. I hope you feel real proud of your good eyes though. Big accomplishment, your mom must be proud. Put those blindies in their place.

no that's retarded. Though most of those are already in hots. Pharah is probably going to be the animated OW short coming out, but dat fenix may be coming to hots which i think everyone knew would be coming soon. i think there was even blue posts about him.

the rando HS char is just a question mark because it doesnt make sense in HS atm. Unless blizz is going to launch a fucking cartoon series. An official hs hots hero just seems the least implausible for some reason

Dunno but Turalyon is just in that banner, the face of wow in gamescom is actually Jaina (She gets a big solo pic) they are just using him because he is a big part of the 7.3 patch which they are going to announce during gamescom.

What i want to see on gamescom

wow expansion with VERY KUL TIRAS > hots shit > junkrat roadhog ow cinematic

>loli tf

>stukov just runs around trying to solo camps with his meme arm

I was about to call bullshit on Turalyon but now I see this mined npc file. Is that the next wow thing or are they finally going to confirm the jaina is a dreadlord meme?

You can youtube Turalyon or download the wow ptr. That's just a meme but Kultiras was datamined and he is from kultiras.

god I hate moba players
just instigating shit when you're trying to unwind and you're tired and you don't wanna deal with some fuckass sperging out on you for your inevitable shit plays in QM of all things
oh no somebody misplayed at 10 at night in QM after a long day, call the fucking police and make a big deal out of it
who thinks it's a good fucking idea to point out your every misplay and berate you for it so that now you're not only tired, but now you're tilted too
and then when you tell them to fuck off they just keep prodding you like it's gonna do anything
fuck you i hate all of you
everyone who plays this game
go fuck yourself

Colossus Smash fucking SUCKS

>varian's best lvl 10 ability
>sucks

Sounds like you need to step your game up, bronze shitter.

Is Malthael overpowered /hotsg/?

twin blades the damage ult is for getting ebin 1v1 solokills against stupid enemies who are always split up and never use CC
colossus is the damage ult for actually contributing damage to 5v5 teamfights, focus firing with your team and blowing one specific guy up ASAP
taunt is the non-damage ult for being the tank

I hate orc heroes so much
they're all double digit, primitive, brutish rapists and animals

best cassia NA, cutest feet on Veeky Forums, triggering reddit daily, reporting in!