The Grand Tour

Why didn't Veeky Forums tell me that season 2 is a million times better than season 1??? You had me convinced it was unwatchable because you shit on season 1. They replaced the shitty American driver, the guest segment is fine now, and they're doing actual car content videos instead of just wacky scripted shit.

The Lancia 037 vs Audi Quattro segment was probably the best car video I've ever seen. I could have been watching this season this whole time. Thanks a lot Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXgWWNJVdYA
youtube.com/watch?v=JOg_smPzq5A
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuhLCGZR0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This Jags in America segment was a lot of fun too.

If you maybe paid attention there's been quite a few people saying it's better in the threads since season 2 started.

We're not your TV guide nigger.

There were threads all the time for Season 1, but I haven't seen one for Season 2 recently.

>I could have been watching this season this whole time

Dont let others dictate what you watch because its not up to their standard.

>hamster trying to look aesthetic
cool photo tho

He's nearly 50yo and is close to dying every 6 months, so he doesn't look too bad.

>Close to dying every 6 months

It's funny because it's true. Top kek

I'm going through season 2 right now, it's great. I've watched more episodes in the past week than I ever watched of season 1

What's hilarious is that he crashed AFTER the finish line. So he was standing on the throttle when the timer had already stopped. All he had to do was brake gently

That's because Veeky Forums only makes threads about shit it wants to complain about or cause an arguement.
It's a good season, and there's no arguing that it's better than the last season.
Therefore Veeky Forums isn't going to make a thread about it.

what's the best way to watch this? i don't have amazon prime. someone posted a glorious link here a while ago but i didn't save it

there's been a few threads since s2 started but they're full of whining bitchbabies spewing "shills" and "omg so scripted" every other post

it's fine now, getting much more in line with top gear than before, and people forget that season 1 was shit because they had to figure out how to make top gear without it being top gear. they took on criticisms and have improved it immensely.

Am i the only one who hates the fucking guest segments?
I have always skipped them on top gear and now i get to skip 10 or so minutes of every episode of GT..

Can't believe they got Paris Hilton on.
I'm still waiting on that fucking special though. When the fuck are they going to show us, it looks hilarious.

That 037 vs the Quattro was outstanding. Seriously great section.
Season 2 was a massive improvement which I actually enjoyed, couple of meh episodes but was generally pretty enjoyable, compared to season 1 where at episode 2 I struggled to finish the episode because it was so fucking bad.

Even though I could just pause and then skip, I use those as an excuse to get up and take a piss, grab some food etc.

RIP Hammonds legs, that Rimac did a real number on him

Was a fucking miracle he lived through that.
Yeah, the first couple of eps were uneven because they had to do last-second rewrites, but since then everything's been gold. Hell, they're even providing useful consumer advice now.

Same m80. Hated them on top gear, might be even worse now.

Pretty much this. On TG you'd get the odd occasional guest which would be interesting/entertaining to listen to like Brian Johnson. But most of them were fucking boring and why the fuck should anyone care.

>The Lancia 037 vs Audi Quattro segment was probably the best car video I've ever seen. I could have been watching this season this whole time. Thanks a lot Veeky Forums.

Have you watched this?

"Rally Heaven - Shotgun in a Lancia Stratos and Delta S4 - /CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS"

youtube.com/watch?v=mXgWWNJVdYA

Can't stand the bantz? Typical
youtube.com/watch?v=JOg_smPzq5A
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuhLCGZR0Q

Some I can't stand like the one with the new episode with Paris Hilton who was incredibly dull to listen to. Shit even Billie Piper was at least interesting since she had opinions on Porches.