Any other michigan anons here?

Any other michigan anons here?

> tfw worst roads in the country
> tfw highest auto insurance in the country
> the potholes are everywhere even on major roads and take years to get fixed
> tfw cops everywhere that will pull you over for doing 62 in a 55
> tfw roads are a hellish slush mix of salt and ice for half the year
> tfw cars get rusted to shit unless you wash them like every day
> tfw roads are boring as fuck nothing even resembling a hairpin and no elevation changes
> tfw every used car is rusted to shit or modified by some wigger so expect to pay a 50% premium to get a clean car
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGBBBBBHGGGG MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

Tfw don't live in south

t. can't deal

>Don't live in the south
>lives in Michigan

Problem solved then...

>pink wojak
Don't tell me it's dipping again

>cops everywhere that will pull you over for doing 62 in a 55

Cops pull you over if you do something illegal and doing 62 in a 55 zone is, no matter how many times you spin it, illegal.

> tfw worst roads in the country
Lol you've never been to Oklahoma

op why not just move somewhere else?

fuck off you bent over kike

I live in michigan. It nice! Fun snow skrrt.

at least you're allowed to buy radar detectors and won't go to prison for an extra-spicy speeding ticket
>t. Virgin(ian)

I'm in northern Indiana so I know pretty much all that but the high insurance and strict police, so it's not that bad.

The only tracks around are drag strips, but I can drive 10 over the speed limit everywhere and I know some roads that local police don't patrol at night.

Another Michigan user here

>cheap as fuck used cars everywhere of you're not turned off my a little work
>land of snowmobiles and ATVs, anywhere north of Lansing and these vehicles have some right of way laws and trails galore
>despite wherever OP lives (probably Ann arbor or something) There are vast tracts of road police never even touch, you just have to know them and cruise slow in the hotspots
>no emissions tests
>no extra license bullshit
>Some great curvy and sexy roads on the lakeshore(s)
>climate requires driving skill. I can drive through a blizzard and still be 100% in control
>lots of car enthusiasts and classic collectors here

I'm staying.

This

Op sounds like a 16 year old who hasn't experienced the amazing things this state has to offer. If you haven't been to the u.p yet you need to go, it's beautiful up there.

this, tbqh. law-breakers BTFO

Driving the M22 isn't a state meme. It's truly one of the better cruises I've taken.

231 here

michigan is awesome

Is this nigga serious
You break 10 laws a day

>mfw i dont live in america

Ontario is far worse than Michigan could ever be

I live in Michigan as well. I'm moving to Texas one day

WI here, I know that feel.

Least you fags are gonna get legal weed soon, our dumbfuck for a governor is gonna make our state the last hold out.