fire-emblem-heroes-supports.tumblr.com/supports-log
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BREED CELICA

Fates is a bad game.

Doing DD/LG with Lucina!

Now it's time for shield pulse 2 sacred cowl ameelia meta

I love Silque

Mia!

So what do i do with duplicates? Feed them to the "main" one for it to be the highlander of the bunch or is there anything else i can use those for?

Mating press Clair.

hi marbels

waiting for Tyler to start crying about Cordelia

Doot!

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Me on the left.

GUYS I'M ABOUT TO DO MY FINAL HERO FEST ROLLS

8 CHARACTERS

WISH ME LUCK PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-BlATj3JY

depends
some have good skills or weapons that can be passed to other units

See? Waiting for a new thread wasn't so hard was it?

Depends, duplicates of what.

That guy better be Bartre

Me behind the camera

>If you have full pegapony buffs then yeah Darting Blow-Desperation might be feasible. She won't be performing as well without full buffs though.

Yeah she is going to be honed, goaded and fortified and I do have Shanna. TY bro.

>tfw never going to get red orbs in her banner

Ganbare onii-chan~!

I just had a revelation while jacking it, that I should be building the units I want and not just esports units. Thanks to all the bros who've been telling me this for months here.

enjoy your fredderick, raigh, oboro, gaius and another raigh because why not

Fingers crossed for 8 Ikes

Should i put Darting Blow on Marthcina?
Also Moonbow or Luna

>IS doesn't realise the exponential increase in $$$ they'd have if they made Stamina Pots purchasable with cash as well
What a buncha idiots.

Use your brain 3

when you have 0 pots then it will use an orb as a stamina pot

Last Cloud before going sleep. Goodnight /feg/!

orbs also refill stamina and can be bought

you can substitute orbs for stamina pots

>186 orbs and $80
>SELIPH'D twice and a -spd Delthea on her banner

Love Severa!

It depends

Also, yes

>wanting anything to do with miss cumbreath

Kys, Tyler.

reposting

strawpoll.me/13729346
strawpoll.me/13729346
strawpoll.me/13729346

-spd will mean there may be situations where you can't bait while unbuffed but fliers and cavs are the easiest to salvage with -spd natures thanks to the nature of their Hone, Fortify, and Goad skills. Her boon will also help in those moments you do need her to tank as 30+ is the mark where mages get treated as res tanks.

>Fucking MORE reinforcments

Am just going to air drop Roy with Milady and tate and kill the final boss holy shit. it wouldt be so bad but I am on turn 10 of a 30 turn clock.

Can I get some good luck? I'm sitting on a 4.50% pity rate and still don't have Innes.

>cute reinhardt

My condolences user

Congratulations! Now go out there and make your waifu/husbando/whatever the best they can be!

I didn't get Ike like I wanted but I was in desperate need of a good green mage anyway. Boey is a total fucking loser.

How to build a +Spd / -HP Julia?

Soleil is cute and strong and a DRAGON!

What's the max for rank 19 to advance to rank 20?

>use your favorites instead of good units!

You can use your favorite shit units all you want, but you need to know that their place is in the trash when people are talking about actual good units, and to keep your mouth shut about them. Otherwise you're gonna get laughed at because FEH is all about WINNING. TT? Winning. Arena? Winning. Chain Challenges? Winning.

You use good units, or you settle for last place trash. I don't see any "use your favorites and lose constantly!" quests or challenges do you?

There's no reason to NOT use top tier units, regardless of need or want. The game is all about winning, and top tier units secure wins, bottom tier units DO NOT.

It's not like spending 20$ on a gatcha is keeping them from getting dinner out if they want to do those kinds of things, I'm not sure why you're trying to correlate the 2
People get entertainment from these games, building their waifu/ husbando and that's worth something to them
Like why do people buy luxury cars when they can buy normal cars, it's because they spend their money on what makes them happy, but that's just how I see it

Brave lance+ for Clive Y/N?

You have been visited by this thread's nice guy of luckliness
Innes will come to you, but only if you use your orbs

>rutger perfect
>lucina flier unit
>attack raul
>shitty lachesis damage

Is wanting to fuck Tana healthy?

Thank you m8, I will use the +1 res seal on her I think.

Quick someone give this guy the lucky Tiki and Reinhardt!

Not an argument ShiTHOTjacuckold

Sorry for the late reply. It is very easy to reach the 5k, even with only a 20% unit I've managed to get this close to 1k. But it means you must use pretty much all your daily stamina on TT.

Is a good trade, I've been farming SP and feathers like crazy.

Only if it's in her shit hole and involves lots of passionate hair pulling.

Was that bottom part just recently added? I don't remember it being there before.

i guess

nah m8, she fucked a dragon to make a stronger Kana

user who posted this was right.

Autism.

The same as every other Julia
Fury and G Tomebreaker
No

it fucking sucked and nothing good came out of it, no ike

highlights were another shitja for bladetome and another 4* abel, hopefully he's +atk

until next time

Fuck Darting Blow - do this.

She's gonna get Threaten Spd 3 soon too. I still don't know what special would work best for her though. Luna? Moonbow? Sol / Noontime?

Looking at Valter's stats, his lance's -1 CD and the fact that with a hone buff he goes up to 56 attack, would a meme build of heavy blade and Aether/Galeforce (leaning towards Aether since it heals, counteracting the lance) work? I pulled a -Atk Ike spare and rather than merge him and throw away a rare skill I want to put it to use. I'd consider doing it to Cordelia as I have a +Spd one but I don't have firesweep lance bait.

>Lyn mage
>Lucina flier unit

CYL can't come soon enough

fuck my life, so I either need to 5 star legion or alfonse as a bonus unit this term. whos the one?

4.50 at Summer banner
At this point should do full summon and get any shit that the game throws or still going for blues with 20 orbs?
It's painful enter heroes and see that shit banner

>echoes meme enemy
Really makes me think.

But seriously, look how sheer her dress is.

perfect thanks user, I dont think I have enough autism for the 10k but 8k feathers are alright with me

Yes
t. user who liked Tana since playing SS as a kid

I got the same pity rating before getting Corrin, keep going.

You post this in the last thread, why are you posting it again ?

Might aswell just read the (you) in the last thread. Shit poster like you is why every thread is cancer because I'm always seeing the same shit over and over again

Legion

Standard build (fury iceberg g Tomebreaker)

Once you compare it to buying booster packs or other mostly useless shit it's not that bad. It only feels bad because video games are a really inexpensive hobby

Fury, G. Tomebreaker, Iceberg.

Fury ups your defensive line and brings you to a respectable 33 speed, G. Tomebreaker is for doubling Nino and negating other G. Tomebreakers (not even +spd Fury Sonya will be able to double you), Iceberg is for a more reliable special than Dragon Fang though you can keep her default D. Fang if you want.

Support and C skill vary with your team comp.

If you're aiming for S!Corrin, always snipe. Why spend orbs on a colour you know you won't be happy with?

God, what a stupid lovable slut.

Not an argument.

Alphonse so you don't need to ask this question again a month or two from now.

>already built up a cav team so I can easily clear content while building up my favorites for fun stuff
feels good man

pls dont remind me of cantors they were traumatizing enough as it is

oh sweetie

I think Killer Weapon/Heavy Blade/Aether or Galefore is a pretty powerful build. I've been running it on Eldigan to good results. I think Valter can fill a similar role with his Prf. If you like Valter and want to invest that much into him, I'd go for it.

are you retarded ? I didn't ask for Fury 3 you autist

nin

fire-emblem-heroes-supports.tumblr.com/supports-log

How should I build clive?
I already have a max SI'd Cav team but I feel like I should make a second one for stuff that needs to me use multiple teams.

I like Hana

O!

ian is dead

this ga

tendo!

I don't have a Hinata to spare
and i'm not 5* a Jagen

You don't like gropey grandpa?

I think i liked legion better anyway so legion it is

LET'S ALL LOVE NINO!

>gets hit by two 50%
My fault for placing lilina in harm's way but roys waifu can't die.
>echidna
>neimi
>ingress
>my boy Alan
>hot cake

I remberr this is the map that made me lose half my units first time playing fe6 and that was on normal