Was this the saddest crash in Initial D, Veeky Forums?

Was this the saddest crash in Initial D, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zluNYKfHEoI
youtube.com/watch?v=oUroEBDq96Q
youtu.be/hEZDMXjRwUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Anyone who watches that shit is a huge faggot. All that anime does is makes retards like the ones on this board think that Honda civics are racecars and the GTR is the best car ever and other JDM memes.

You're a literal retard and I hope you kill yourself when your FWD Honda Civic drifts into a ditch

Bait. It's just a fucking show m8, watch it for entertainment.

Jdm yard civic does pretty good at world time attack for a "none race car" as geniuses like you say.

>shits on gee tee aruuu

>when he finally realizes what he's been doing to other drivers
>tries not to cry in front of the guy he memed off the road while holding his broken arm
>iketani still offers to drive him to the hospital
fuck off retard

The happy miata failing the load shift technique was sad

The guy that puked mid-race was hilarious.

The saddest thing about the series is you manchildren watch it.

>watching cartoons or playing videogames
lol. Sad!

But the GTR is the best car.

>my form of entertainment > your form of entertainment

>being butthurt that everyone is calling out anime for being manchild pedo shit
Where are all the animefags that usually give someone 20 (you)'s when someone says anime is shit?

>feeding the redditor normies

Iketani's relationship.

>tfw

civics were used as race cars though and still are in some australian race leagues as far as I know. Hell some are still used for drag races.

also fasted FF around the Nurburgring :>)

we watched this over 10 years ago fucking underage new fag

youtu.be/zluNYKfHEoI
This

Close the fucking door!!!!!

Miata crash in terms of watching the car get totaled and the context of the guy's relationship were pretty unfortunate

Not a crash but the saddest moment is when takumi blows the engine

Which time?

>All that anime does is makes retards like the ones on this board think that [...] the GTR is the best car ever

wrong, sperg harder

1st

no it's second you idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=oUroEBDq96Q

>saddest moment is when takumi blows the engine
I thought the saddest moment was when natsuki blows the old guy......

Fuck man I felt so bad for Takumi, nigga just wanted a nice normal relationship but this thot had to ruin it with a sugar daddy.

Yeah man I felt his pain. That shit hit close to home for me.

The Miata guy felt really out of Wangan Midnight. He even has an almost identical counterpart.

>getting upset over weebs

>fwd drift

You can drift in fwd.

It's just a lot harder and you can easily destroy parts if you don't don't do it right.

my point is that probably thinks the show is about every car doing a fucking 360° drift around every corner when in reality, especially in the later stages, the races are like 80% grip with 20% drift

>when he starts seeing flashbacks of the GF who didn't want him to race as he's rolling

The eurobeatless movie didn't do it very well.

(You)

Just find the versions with eurobeat edited in

It still won't have SHINGO.GIF

youtu.be/hEZDMXjRwUk
T.cucked by a Fast Wheel Drive godmachine

Initial d is a fucking documentary compared to most of the shit people pull out of their ass on this board.

God hand.

>tfw you realize the miata guy is literally the average Veeky Forumstist who had to burrow his mommy's miata so that he can larp as dagumi and wreck his car

That being said, how much different would the world have been if 4Kids localized the anime instead of Tokyopop? Unlike most of the anime 4Kids localized, there isn't much violence or suggestive themes, and would probably make it the most "kid friendly" anime they'd get their grubby hands on.

The only problem would be all the fucking cigarettes they smoke. Every single guy Takumi races (Except for Mako) smokes and so does his dad. Just imagining the image of all these hard ass street racers using lollipops instead of cigs just cracks my shit up.

Oh shit, I forgot about the smoking. I also found a rare shingo in the process.

>Except for Mako
does sayuki smoke? this is a deal-breaker

you've pretty much got it backwards because that's disproved in the show a lot

>retards like the ones on this board think that Honda civics are racecars
user...

>mfw Pop Team Epic parodied his death