Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI [

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.gyazo.com/915728e3dd06f40727b242ab47162ba2.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noctis is here!

My dad got out of the hospital today
post cool FF Dads

Literally
Impossible
i.gyazo.com/915728e3dd06f40727b242ab47162ba2.gif

Reposting to get another Mobius player to respond

>1 year anniversary event for Mobius
>Grind through the anniversary campaign
>Do a grand summon
And then there was nothing left to do as it is impossible to get summon tickets by playing the game regularly after clearing the base content

They are trying to throw shit at people to get them to play the game but they don't want to fix the most GLARING issue. Being able to roll once a month if you are not a whale is a retarded business model no wonder only about 15k actual players are playing this game

I mean why not reward the player for playing the game?

>3.5k hp Marie
>no reraisers of any sort
>no dedicated healer

Nah this guy hacked it.

Most of them are going to be dead. Is that really a good idea?

Is this banner worth pulling on?

Gladiolus as a tank seems interesting.

Also, XV was an okay game. Early Access maymays aside it was an okay game.

FFT is shit

You get 100 magicite every 16 hours

If you are perfect you can get 4500 magicite a month without events as new players to actually do multi with are rare outside an event.

that is 1 summon and a mobius box

rude

I personally hate the idea of pulling a LM for a character that I have no SBs for. A new realm this far in kind of sucks.

1/11 iris lmr
1/11 noc ssb
at 32 mythril now, ill get another pull by the time the banner goes
feels shit not to get my waifus bsb though

Mobius's systems are fundamentally flawed. There's some weird Japanese pride thing at work (probably) that makes them incredibly hesitant to change a broken system.

It was worse at launch - the gift box magicite or whatever actually expired in 2 weeks or something.

I don't play Mobius btw

One relic down!

Pull number 1
It's pretty good if I do say so myself. Just what I wanted
Now to see if I can get Noct BSB and something for Gladio

It would be better now that they are 1500 magicite if they expired in 2 weeks

then you could do 2 summons a month and have actual access to those mog amulets and skill unlock cards.

I wish they put it back or at least add more play rewards

I've set up my Marie as a friend unit if you guys want to try it.
You'll still fail though.

>want noctis BSB
>make three multi
>3 noctis OSB
>get Gladiolus OSB,BSB, SSB and LM

He's good?

Gladio tank looks cool. he can refresh his sentinel status. He also has built in guard break or whatever that knight ability is called.

I'm fine with this.

More life than I was expecting on the hard one.

Pull number 2
Stuff for Gladio, sadly no Noct BSB but I'm still more than ok with what I have pulled so far.
Maybe I'll pull a third time, maybe

>Blade of Brennare (OSB)
>2x Gladio SSB
>Noctis SSB
>Sword of the Father (OSB)
>2x Iris LM
>Noct LM
>Gladio shield (LM)
>Iris SSB
From 3 pulls, not bad. Not bad at all if I say so myself.

Ha ha! Time for XV!

And time for Iris too! I'm satisfied with this pull, now I'm free to funnel the rest of my mythril into Bartz USB.

Maybe I'll get something for Noctis in a lucky draw.

>enter the ff15 RK event
>the fucking pitstop garage music starts playing
oh the nostalgia

Two pulls so far
>1: Iris Legend Materia
>2: iris Legend Materia & Gladio Super

10 away from another draw, is it worth it to try and get Iris' Burst now that I have her LM?

Second pull! It's Noctis time.

Wow congrats! I'm aiming for that bsb too.

I really don't want to play this game anymore.

Holy shit are you me?

3/4 for Adamantoise U+

You can farm magicite now.
You can get a good amount just from spending your naturally regenerating stamina. That's what I do and I get anywhere from 500-2000 magicite a day depending on my luck.

>You can farm magicite now.
What? I thought I was just getting it for the event.

magicite drops from enemies.

>i don't wanna play this game no mo

Then don't. Fight the sunk cost fallacy.

I have only max 65 stam, where do I farm magicite? also should I focus on farming magicite or just do the story? I'm at chapter 4

Was going to wait until FFV but I don't have any XV relics. Did I do good?

They fixed the system, you can farm magicite now
>I don't play Mobius btw
Clearly so don't spread misinformation

OSB + BSB
Good roll!

Anyone else /waiting for prompto/ here? Looks like Noct's stuff and Iris's burst comes back there which is all I really want. plus Ara who has a burst superior to that cuck Kain solely because she has animations on the commands

Sure you can farm magicite but unless you are constantly auto battling away your stamina you won't get a whole lot. You have to actively play around the clock to get enough to roll even once every week or two, and what content is there to keep you playing that much.

Worse off the rolls tend to be shit. I have finish all content and logged in every day and made some 8-10 6 rolls over the last month and anniversary and have gotten one job drop and it wasn't even a legendary.

At this rate even with the few good cards I've rolled I can't have a whole lot of fun since I can't make good use of them.

The game has a lot of potential but they are driving it into the ground.

>noctis BSB

yes

Is your argument really "You have to play the game in order to pull" ?

Jesus Christ.

What else

do you

expect

from someone who spams the enter button?

I wanna roll for Prompto. When is his event coming?

Exceptional pull

>complaining about stamina

Go do MP then. You can do it forever and farm magicite till you cap for the month.

Just play the game.

Right here. Help me fight the temptation to spend user, it's all for a good cause surely.

Not them, but is MP 0 stam? man I wish I had an attacker job

>Fixed the system
>You can farm magicite now
Magicite is not gratifying. There's no flare or interest to it

If they want to fix it give daily objectives and a sense of a guarentee. Make it a chest that needs to be opened after the battle. Just having the enemies drop it is the laziest fucking fix imaginable

Literally every battle has a chance to drop magicite now until you reach 20k in a month
I'd just do the story unless you're having trouble. If you want to farm the third node in the first chapter is 2 stamina for 4 battles.

>Barely any content to do. Seldom any events.
>Have to have the game autobattling atleast an hour or two a day straight to use up stamina to get maybe 500-1000 magicite if you are lucky

Why even bother playing at that point?

MP gets boring extremely fast, especially when considering the wait times for building a party and loading.

The game is overall just not designed in a way that makes it worth your time over any number of other games.

You do infinite multiplayer as long as you dont use double stamina.

Oh fug

There are daily objectives and chests after every other battle, you dumb shitposter.

Do any of the FFXV guys with their relics synergize with Cloud/Zack gorilla combo? I like monkey gorilla ape strats

>You have to actively play around the clock to get enough to roll even once every week or two, and what content is there to keep you playing that much.
What? Casually farming I can get a 6 roll in a day if I'm lucky enough.

>3 pull
>want noctis BSB+LM because already pull his OSB before
>get this

I just want that noctis BSB and LM

Sorry, what? double stamina?

>Daily objectives
the same ones as always with the same reward of a mystic tablet no one gives a shit about

>Chests after every other battle
Not if you finished the map and are just grinding. You just get an inventory chest. Make the animation happen outside of battle for big rewards not a fucking brain teaser

Goodbye mythril... hello complete Noctis!!

Is rerolling A2 and 9S enough to start playing?

>Person who doesn't like mobius but has no good reason for not liking it keeps making up bullshit to justify why the game is bad
>Even complaining that he has to play the game to get stuff
Could you just stop? No one is forcing you to play.

If they don't shift the event order, then this is what the expected lineup looks like:

Noctis (now) > Zeid/Aphmau (magicite dungeons/super fest also happened with this event) > Bartz USB > Rubicante (at last) > VI Gogo/Umaro > Scott > Meliadoul (FF30th anniversary fest happened around here I think but fest dates always get shifted around) > Dissidia event (maybe) > Aria > Prompto

Still a ways to go

If you have any base 5* you're good to play, those are good picks.

God I really want A2

Yes

Isn't last year too early for nostalgia?

I have no plans for the future and am cautiously throwing a roll. Some good luck would make me feel better but it's okay if you don't want to. I'd just appreciate it is all.

>mobiuscucks react to their game being criticized by plugging their ears and screaming "just play the game"

Wow, those are...some really not good raid rewards.

Thanks for comin' around to play! Noticed the dance switch too late, sorry for the overlap Rikku user.

AHHHHH! After 10,000 years, I'm free! It's time to conquer FF2! Let's end this shitty game once and for all!

Last time, we got Ultima. That's basically it. Also we grinded for a while. That happened. Now we've made it to Pandaemonium, and we're ready to kick the Emperor's ass for a third time.

You'll get double the rewards but it actually uses your MP stamina.

You can spend stamina to get double the reward from a MP battle

Huh, I was about to turn on FFT. Nope. Time to watch this. I'm so glad you didn't kill yourself after your sad event, FF2-kun.

Ah, thank you. I haven't done MP once since I'm not ready yet

>same reward
False.

>muh animashun
>muh time & place
Nice nitpick.

You might have trouble beating the last boss, she's a 10/10 blonde cutie with freckles.

Damn you fuckers got away with some good pulls on XV. I regret doing the newcomers banners now, fug

Hype!

I like the music in this raid. Anyone know the name of the song?

Doesn't help that its another limited event due to new realm, so that's it for MP for a while.

F U N G A H H

Considering that EVERYONE was telling you not to, you only have yourself to blame.

>earth BSB

yeah, enjoy your dead weight

Ok wow, I might need to grind more than I thought.

Kings of Lucis... give him the good rolls!

Guess I should have been more forceful. Oh well. I'm totally happy with this roll though, now I have an excuse to use Iris as a new healer.

Post more rare Mr. Typhon

Was saving for Bartz but decided to do an 11 pull since this is the first real XV banner; got away with everyone's SSB and Gladios' legend materia; not an amazing pull but it should be enough synergy to feel comfortable.

I've got close to 200 Mythril. I think I'm going to skip this banner - nothing really good out there for me, right?

This is a good roll, since stuff with astra on it is ridiculously useful.

I don't even like FFXV or RK. Fuck this shitty game, I just want 2B/A2/9S in BE, or a legend job in mobius not this stupid shit.

So quit RK

Literally the SECOND FUCKING BATTLE. HOLY SHIT.