90's touge style thread?

90's touge style thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

grupertawesome.tumblr.com/post/170662336310/heres-some-stuff-from-an-event-called-drift-and
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah

80s>60s=70s>90s=10s>00s

70s>80s>90s>60s>00s=10s

I wanted an A31, once. By the time I grew out of bikes and started looking at cars, they were rarer than hens teeth at respectable prices.

I live in NZ for fucks sakes, gimmie my luxobarge RWD R32.

Also NZ, once upon a time, I bought a 180sx for $6000... RWD/drift tax is savage now :(

Fucking tell me about it. Even MX5's are going up as the new 'drift "MISSILE"'.

Is there anything as cancer as Drift ? This shit is legit the faggot motorsport. Every other discipline is about going fast, only those faggots judge style and looks. What's enraging is the number of good car they destroy without a second thought.

60>70s>90s>10s>00s>80s

tbqh

For automotive enthusiasts, I don't think so. The price point of the sub 10k bracket is eventually going to be susceptible to it.
Rotaries, then the VR4's (pigfat nukes), a smidge of cortinas and falcons, a couple VL's, then the S series and lesser turbo 6 pots.
Now that all the 4pot jappers are suffering rice tax, even the fucking 100hp 4's are at risk.

My old man sold a mint. MINT. A31 RB20DET auto for 5200 back in 2004 to a dude happy to pay that premium for a manual swap later. Now it's fucking impossible to find a mint auto RB20DET for less than 7 grand here.

Basically drifting requires taste and a lot of people don't have that.

I really regret maximum speed tuning died.

Never been a fan of it tbqh. I like my shakotan drift cars and touge machines.

I understand touge because it's racing, but drifting is retarded. Why drift if grip is faster ? At least Tsuchiya drifted during regular races, but those faggots had to make their own drift-only events to avoid biting the dust.

Drifting is more fun

Fun is subjective, and there's fun in all car-related things. What's objective is the fact I saved that good picture of yours.

Power sliding is not drifting

Drifting is going down hill and using gravity to slide in and out of a corner faster than grip allows.

ITT: newbs.

What you described is powersliding

I have an aw11 and I'd never tried drifting it because I know RMR isn't really the best layout for that but today I was driving around an industrial area and I turned around in a parking lot and I just floored it in first gear and the rear broke loose and I countersteered and it was so much fun. I have a second set of wheels at home that I might put on the back and try drifting again some time. I was really surprised at how smooth and controlled it felt, for being mid engine and having a short wheelbase and no power.
Makes me want a bmw again so I can actually learn to properly drift.

Because gravity pushes your car forward on a flat surface

yeah thats why there are 1000hp 911s running around on highways everywhere

Must be why you see nonstop drifting in pikes peak, etc.

Drifting has nothing to do with going downhill though.

I meant "died as the main tuning trend".

it never was trend to begin with aside some japanese autist chads

dont alpha ge te aars and promotive tatras do 370+? also 9ff, smokey is still fucking around.
no its actually getting bigger

>drifting requires taste
it requires skill too, guess what 17 yr old snapback monster energy ken block initial d faggots lack

drifting is when a slide is initiated BEFORE corner to slide through it, doesnt matter if done via flick, handbrake or clutch kick or else.

if you start sliding at the corner then it is not a drift, but can be a powerslide (but not necessarily).

Learn your shit before giving definitions to terms you have no idea what they are, you dumbfuck delta cuck.

this

how are the newer generations going to learn if not by crashing time and time again though?

>touge style

please stop/dont say that. you sound like a giant faggot.

Also the car you posted was taken from the 2016 issue of Drift Tengoku.

source: grupertawesome.tumblr.com/post/170662336310/heres-some-stuff-from-an-event-called-drift-and

Aight, so what should I say?

"I'm a fucking faggot please rape my face"

> (You)
>"I'm a fucking faggot please rape my face"
How lovely. Kiss your mother with that mouth you inbred fuck?

lol what the fuck

bitch is like 25 and she already has a gunt

dont worry about labeling it.

the Japanese just have better style overall when it comes to RWD drift cars.

>durr hur dur powderidling and gripping is not dame
no body cares

Tru, that and their reliability is better than most domestics.

Such a shame that all their reliable RWD cars are so old that they aren't that reliable anymore.

Yep. All the cars nowadays look the same, feel the same and basically are the same. It sucks