/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1273

Perfection Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Humble Bundle currently has Nep games on sale: humblebundle.com/store/promo/idea-factory-sale/
Latest trailer for Compile Heart's new game Clanpool: youtu.be/NxV13DjZZvE
Iffy's Online Shop adds dogoo hats and pixel Nep shirts to their merch list: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890263137198325761
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/

Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
New virtual reality gameplay screenshots: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/

DengekiOnline's livestream with gameplay footage: youtu.be/-OSXubI6_VU
Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtu.be/SbTHTGupFqg
Highlight - Battle Footage: youtu.be/6xLmzH4N4Fg

VIIR Opening: youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaukJcpRQxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you lick the sweat off Cave's broad and powerful back?
I know I would.

Neptune is in a canon relationship with Plutia.

I want to lay on bed with Blanc on top of me with her back against my stomach while I gently massage and rub her small body with my hands.

NepuBuran

Vert is best goddess.
If you missed the stream youtube.com/watch?v=MaukJcpRQxI

>tfw you will never be a cute, scrawny girl
>tfw you will never have a much larger girlfriend
>tfw she will never force you to lick the sweat off her broad and powerful back

Aw, damn it.

Which kind of user in /nepgen/ do you like or at least find the least dislikable?

I seriously fucking hate Uni

Nice shirt.

I am fond of my fellow Nepanons. Anyone who shares in my love for neppy is a pretty cool dude in my book.

You are literally the only person who likes Cave.

I like Cave.

Hmm?

Neptune is dangerously cute.

I like the Blancposters- despite being a Vertfag myself.

Just because our respective goddesses have issues with each other (mainly from each coveting the other's twins). I see no reason why we can't join together in our shared love for them- and all neps in general...even Noire.

Big Nep MUST be nepped!

I always liked Chikanon. It's too bad he disappeared.

Every user who appreciates their own goddess. Also, the robot-girl anons. They don't seem to be that frequent and annoying.

I doubt that is true but even if it is it doesn't matter for me. I love Cave.

I don't mind ReiAnon at all.

By me

This would be about ten times better without the rib effect.

Ghostnoway

yurishitters

Cavefag

The Uni hater.

Unifags and yurifags

The R*** poster

I see you are a part of the most intellectual fanbase on /a/ as well.

The Mansion?

Is there anything that would make you change your mind about which nep is your favorite?

Found a boyfriend for Histoire.

No one. You're all lovely people with good taste.

>Neptunia
>boyfriends
Umm...

Keep your delusions for yourself, m'kay?

This thread quickly turned into an user-discussion thread.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Some one needs to fuck off back to his containment board

Are you testing me?

6 more days.

I hope you make Uzume happy!

Quick, come up with an idea for 4GO's next big "expansion" (by expansion, I mean sequel since were sticking with the whole MMO theme)

Gave it a think- and I don't think so. There was a time when I was waffling between Nepgear, Plutia and Vert- but what wound up landing me solidly in the Vert camp was that (as far as I could tell) she was generally liked the least. And what few who did liked her for her bodice alone. Also other reasons- but im too self aware to mention them.

Sufficed to say that dream bit in VII really hit home for me... I was to have a younger sibling- but my mother suffered a miscarriage about 4-5 months in (Or lied and got an abortion- I know not). And for a time I was devastated. Fast forward well over a decade later and im playing VII and that sequence comes up. Those memories came flooding back and it hurt. But at the same time something clicked- I know she's just a character;but It made me feel something that I had not known for a great long while.

A connection. to a fictitious character- but a connection none the less. That is when Vert became my sole favorite. And so shall remain so.

We should probably get to play and understand the base game before we try creating an expansion

No, I'm saying ideas or themes. Like I mentioned the FFF expansion near the end of last thread. Something like that.

Unless you have something better to talk about.

That's a given.

>4 Goddesses Online: Conquest
Like Warcraft III's Scourge campaign, but with Nepgear.

Damn, where do you get this app? It's not like I can type japenese text on my phone...

Did you cry or teared a little bit at that moment?

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Do yourself a favor and don't bother. It's fun playing with nepnep for a while but then it becomes depressing since you know you'll never be able to understand her and it'll never be localized

I love Noire!

Which /nepgen/ user you like the most then

No, my breathing got ragged for a few seconds and my hands started shaking hard enough that I nearly dropped my controller. But I was able to suppress it via Autism powers.

Shit, dude. Don't post things like that.

Gearnon's stalker, without a doubt. It takes a ridiculous amount of dedication to do what he does.

I have seen worse "spooky" shit trigger me

Ah, thanks for reminding me to try nagging my sister-in law into letting me dress up her twins as Rom and Ram for Haloween.

I honestly can't see that not backfiring on you.

They're both the same guy.

>No link to the new stream
>Noire English Va still up
Do you job, you lazy OP.

It's never too late to learn Jap, user.

Do it for your waifu, at least.

So, The stalker's target died and stalker decided to become the mask?

Oh it can go wrong in so many amusing ways- Their mum is a hardcore bible-thumper, and if she finds out that im trying to dress her kids like pagan goddesses she would probably have an aneurysm.

>Their mum is a hardcore bible-thumper, and if she finds out that im trying to dress her kids like pagan goddesses she would probably have an aneurysm.
That's probably the least of your concerns. Once she sees the costumes, and that they're not typically cute or spooky Halloween costumes, she's going to be suspicious of just what they're supposed to be. If she figures out they're characters from a Japanese video game, she's going to assume it's somehow connected to some pedo shit by default.

That's what happens when I'm not the OP, that is, I was the last one to update the template.

I remember a few years ago that Nepgen had a save for rooted phones to unlock the paid DLC for that app. Wish I saved that info.

Looking at the info page, did they remove the other goddesses for the other CH characters, or were they never in it?

>not typically cute
I'll fite you

That was several years ago and doesn't work anymore. That's why it got removed from the pastebin.

Incidentally the download link for the new app still works, you just need to manually unlock it yourself.

I would filter this Cave pasta.

>did they remove the other goddesses
It's the same app, they just updated it with new character models

Ah, ok. It's been a while since I've lurked here, and wanted to poke around in the app since I have a device that can use it now.

Though I could've sworn it used the pre-victory outfits for everyone on release.

user, most normies don't go straight to thinking about pedo shit. Rom & Ram both just look like cute little girls in modest clothing

Oh, the costumes would be fine- she ain't the smartest one around. I don't even think she is remotely aware of japan-Ive had to clean out her laptop a few times (keeps getting viruses from religious websites) and that's all she is- think a zealot sans motivation. I asked their dad (Dude used to baby-sit me as a kid, so he knows im just a harmless weirdo) about it and actually showed him parts from VII. He thought that they were cute and said he was cool with it. He also saw Noire and thought she was hot.

Define modest

There's nothing wrong with the costumes themselves, but people who aren't familiar with anime (i.e. conservative Christians) tend to look at everything from Japan with a kind of suspicion and scorn. That's been my experience.

>conservative christians
>opinion

I assumed he was talking about their human forms

I hate Nepgear!

I don't like nor hate Nepgear, but DELET THIS.

Good night, /nepgen/. I hope you sleep well and dream of your neps.

I hate... Gearnon?

Smug

This is my wife, say something nice to her!

Her breasts are nice.

ONCE YOU GO BLUE YOU NEVER GO BACK

Best JP voice

Honestly, I like all the anons.

>JP voice
>>>/weeb/ is over thataway

Our wives bear a striking resemblance to one another. They are both visions of beauty.

Damn, reminded myself of old Dark Souls floor messages. "Amazing chest ahead,recommend two-handing."

It loops back to here

Neptunia is a normie game

should I give a shit

Yes. As normies, we don't like nerdy weebs posting with us. Do you even lift, bro?

Normies get out REEEEE

guess I'll stick around since it annoys you
used to lift, it was fun