/digi/ Digimon General

Slave Trader Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=digimon_collectors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post Rare mons

whatcha raisin? any game or pet's fine

Do we know what that visor thing that Keisuke wears is supposed to do?

that's his hackin tool, like the holograms you pulled out of your hand in CS I guess

:D

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=digimon_collectors

Can we have ONE thread without any sexual degeneracy?

That only will happen with a constant supply of new things to talk about.

no,go back to with the will or tumblr.

Nope. It's an endless spiral of Digimon having a biological sex, can the reproduce, lusting after them, some actual discussion about Digimon, then back to questioning do Digimon have a biological sex.

No.

Also sometimes lusting after children

Pendulum anniversary when

Probably October 24, 2018 if it also happens on the 20th Anniversary.

That's been happening more often these past few days than usual too.

don't tell me incestfag is trying to sneak back in

Considering the incest interview was brought up last thread it's a possibility.

Name every Digimon featured in this image.

Lillymon, rosemon, angewomon, sakuyamon, and some fodder.

Swanmon
Gryphomon
Gesomon
Whamon
Thunderballmon
Shhakkoumon
toucanmon
garudamon
lilimon
bakemon
kabuterimon
zudomon
digmon
giromon
etemon
garurumon
growmon
togemon
monzaemon
fladramon
yukidaramon
hawkmon
metalgreymon
blossomon
vulcanmon
sakuyamon
pandamon
justimon
rosemon
bancholeamon
kudamon
angewomon
angemon
kuramon
wizarmon
demimeramon
neemon
terriermon
gottsumon
numemon
candmon
capurimon
tailmon
sukamon
vademon
chuumon
starmon
goburimon/shamamon (can't tell the difference)
wormmon
nanimon
poyomon
elecmon
kamemon
jijimon
babamon

ez
now guess who this is

Seriously?
Swanmon, Gryphomon, Gesomon, Whamon, Hawkmon, Thunderballmon, Blossomon, Volcamon, Sakuyamon, Justimon, MetalGreymon (Vaccine), Pandamon, Rosemon, Babamon, Jijimon, Kamemon, Elecmon, Poyomon, Wormmon, Nanimon, Goblimon, Bancholeomon, Kudamon, Yukidarumon, Shakkoumon, Toucanmon, Garudamon, Lilimon, Bakemon, Monzaemon, Fladramon, Angewomon, Angemon, Vademon, Starmon, Chumon, Scumon, Tailmon, Wizarmon, Kuramon,Togemon, Kabuterimon, Growmon, Candmon, Kapurimon, Lopmon, Numemon, Gottsumon, Etemon, Neemon, Garurumon, Etemon,Giromon, Digmon, Zudomon

Lilithmon.

I wanna say lillithmon, but that orange is throwing me off

Purple with yellow and orange? That's a weird color palette, user. Anyway, I will go with Peckmon.

no, but while i was making it i never noticed how similar it looks to lilithmon

If Habu produced a Digimon Rumble Arena with an actual budget, would you buy it?

Depends on how it plays. But not worth living in the realm of theoreticals.

Where's Leomon goin'?

Then, who was it?

I want to say metalgreymon but the wings are probably a the wrong shade and no blue

I guess that evil wargreymon from dw3.

He's going to be taking a trip for a bit.

A trip to digi-heaven?

Beelzebumon Blast Mode, now try this one

is that picture supposed to be just one digimon? it looks like some womon on the left and some lizard shit on the right

You just summoned them

ponchomon? togemon x?

more obscure

Bacchusmon?

Something like that.

As long as it's made by ArcSys, yes.

Challenge: make a Digimon board game that's not based on any TV season.

Belphemon RM

Candyland but all the environments are replaced with File Island.

Ceresmon?

NEVER

It was Bancho Lilimon

You cheated, you posted a pile of shit instead of a digimon.

>Beelzebumon Blast Mode
Why did you make it mostly purple?

His wings I purple sometimes I guess

So what you're saying is that Appmon makes the best Digimon style.

I wish we could see more of Savers Agumon. RE:Digitize has all these accessories and still no option for Agumon/Geo Greymon's armbands and Baby Burner is a move forever lost to time

All of them look OK, except the one in Tri.

You got that right

>can't play as a QTP2T
So explain to me why I should give a fuck about Cyber Sluts 1.5?

Is there any Digimon that doesn't look godawful in Tri?

Those are part of Savers Agumon's body. Putting them on a normal one won't make it the same.

They clearly aren't, or else you wouldn't see them fly off during the Rize Greymon evolution sequence

I want V-Jump scans

Monopoly, Digimon World edition.

Why is Appmon so good?

HAPPENING

Mimimon doesn't

I want to fuck Millenniumon

Didnt know Ryo frequented this thread. How is life in the tamers verse? Will Konakas Drama CD make things even worse?

How are the Ryo games anyway? I never see anyone speak of them

That's because nobody has played them.

Where is that pic of Ryo, discussing the philosophy of friendship/love with Millie and then getting fucked by a loli gijinka version of it, when you need it?

I played Brave Tamer, was kinda fun but never finished it. Simple combat (at least for what I played, maybe it gets more complex at higher levels), really grindy, and the way to get party member was fun but could piss some people off because you can't get everyone in a single playthrough. Mild spoilers if you care:
Basically after completing dungeons you have to choose between doors that take to different points in the anime due to space-time shenanigans, and after completing it the kids let you borrow their mons for the rest of the game. First pair for example has you choose to either rescue Taichi from Etemon or Daisuke from Virus Metalgreymon, and you get either Agumon or Veemon depending what you choose.

The Agumon from Savers has weird nostrils, and no, is not only that pic. I already verified.

>The Agumon from Savers has weird nostrils, and no, is not only that pic. I already verified.
You didn't have to check anything, it's part of the redesign

You forgot Koromon.

Poor Eri, she barely has meat in her bones.

His poor neck must hurt even more than on tri.

Don't worry, he quickly evolved into the next stage and then killed by some giant electric parrot.

That guy that keeps asking for Keramon must feel really cockteased rigth now

Am I back in the 90s?

This is a legitimate concept design by Kenji Watanabe.
What was wrong with it?

It doesn't have a gun for a chest

Is there any Digimon that can defeat Yujiro Hanma, the strongest creature on Earth?

Who?

The main villain from Baki the Grappler.

The vast majority of Digimon.

Damn they look great.

Woodymon?

bump

You know, why does Diablomon seem so OP powerwise in the franchise? I mean in DW2 he is one of the DP 20 megas alongside OMEGAMON and Baihumon, in DW3 he head some disturbingly high evo reuirements,in Card battle he is the second most powerful mon behind Apocalymon and in CS they imply that Aratas Diablomon is on the same level as Omegamon etc. I mean in the movie Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon were doing perfectly fine against him, and would have ripped him to shreds long before "Who can count backwards from 10" began, if not for the emails/Tai fucking up the PC.
I always thought that Diaboromon was reasonably strong, but not broken for a Mega, and if anything his intellect was his real power. I mean Omegamon is so out of his league its not even funny yet they keep trying to put him on the same level (and thats despite armageddemon existing)

I like it
a good perfect for Revolmon and Kiddmon

It's called WoodWoodymon

Let's talk about appmon ships.

Haru has Yuujin
Eri has Astra
Ai has Watson

But who does Rei have?
Would he fuck Hajime?

Maybe Erena?

S&M Games with Biomon.

Because he's based on the Y2K bug. Something that powerful makes sense.

>and would have ripped him to shreds
even without the emails he was holding his own despite them getting good hits in, I mean despite it being badass when wargreymon just fucking punched him he did blast off one of the dramon killers in a single shot

/leomon/

Pretty sure we have Mille for that. Hell in one of the ryo games, he just made a diablomon.

He was doing fine, but he was still overall on the losing side.Also the emails were affecting them more and mroe throughout the fight. He was strong but not broken. I´d say he was around Piedmons level of power. What made the difference and what made him far more interesting was how he used his brains. I´d actually preffer him being weaker but smarter.

>how he used his brains
>PATAMON SHINKA
>just blasts him mid transformation and cancels it
diablomon was the best

Hey as long as it works.Devimon, Etemon, Vamdemon and Piedmon were not that smart

Also he pulled that stunt before and it worked marvellously. Not his fault they didnt come to the battle evolved. Then there is what happens after. Namely the legendary "Who can count backwards from 10"