/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #318

"Strelitzia" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but my heart is my guiding key, and it tells me we're friends...

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vSb3cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Notice me, /khg/ senpai

Post recs

shit hair

I've been pushed out of the top 300 in DG, but I don't really care enough for the outfit to fight for it. Think I'll just save up my drinks for another time.

Sarali looks so good

moe

Re. earlier thread,

I think the AB student's favorite hat can be his teacher's hat - I don't believe the poster text necessarily contradicts the event text.

I like their :^) faces.

Making fun of children now? I expected better from the famous hacker Veeky Forums.

So, did you go for it? How did you do?

Don't forget about the rain theme.

Why is he standing in the rain like that? Is he autistic?

Autastic

A bit lower on the spectrum than you.

Huh. Did MCC display a transfer ID and password notice for anyone else?

Yeah, never got this before.

They're probably tired of answering emails of users whom lost their ID/PW when transfer to new phone

I wish I was ded

Me2

We're all dead. This is the afterlife.

I wish I were a bike saddle

i actually LOVE this image

Reminds me of Animal Crossing somehow.

Good night, /mkg/~

Nice, getting rid of those cutscenes is a good move.

There's something about this smug face that makes me want to punch it.

Cute.

I don't get it, did the luster of the mini-contests wear off?

Aren't we waiting on a new theme?

Not really. The number of participants is pretty constant I think.

Are you retarded?

7 hours since then and we don't have a new entry, it is clear that we are dying.

I think we got a good amount of entries on the first day

It was sarcasm.

>I was pretending to be retaded

>I was pretending to be dead

For those who use the Tailor, do you get Materials to tailor outfits or do you use use outfits?

Outfits. Rare materials are too rare.

ded

What are your favorite lewd activities to do with your girls/boys? Mine are fisting Myroids and handholding with Girlfriends.

Dressing them up.

The discord was a mistake

I watch them sleep.

DG was a mistake.

This too. Honestly all DGs are literally whos.
Where the meme girlfriends at?

That just means MCC diehards are ignorant.

Even the NPCs are literally whos.

That's what happens when they make their NPCs a certain archetype instead of someone with actual personality

Everyone hated Kanna back in the day because she was the NPC paywall during events. Remember that.

How do you feel about animal ears that don't match the color of the actual hair?

Fine if it's only cosplay.

I don't mind as long as it's not a different color.

It's hard for most to make memoriable GFs because of many factors. First, the status note character limit cuts off our text so we can't write long character speech, or if we do then only a couple of people probably bother to expand them to read. It's more for status of ourselves or brief bio of the girl. Second, we constantly get new hairstyles from the gacha and events, which bait us into changing their hair every so often and may confuse friends. Third, there's no need to visit more than the main girl with friends, unless they need rec exp and their blocks are open. We otherwise just need to hit talk, like, and move on. This means if they do not swap their girls to get turns being main then they will not be seen.

Most importantly, neo-mkg doesn't even want to visit each other on any game. It may be different if DG was released years ago when this community was at it's peak. I think we'd be able to recognize GFs like we do myroids because of how social and strict on etiquette everyone was back then. In DG, not counting scripters, I get only 2 consistent mkg returners. There may even be more that try but don't understand they should be doing Likes so I may not catch them since I naturally just check that tab for returns. And DG itself does promote isolation for a busy lifestyle. You can play just fine with blocks on and not checking footprints, you'll just level hella slow.

>the status note character limit cuts off our text so we can't write long character speech
This desu. Only noticed Ragtag's comments recently because I tapped on it by mistake. Always assumed there was nothing because of the generic text.

>You can play just fine with blocks on and not checking footprints, you'll just level hella slow.
As long as you do 8h works and spam talks/likes you should still level up at a decent pace.

8 hour works aren't so good unless there's nothing else or you really can't log on often. You'll do better with the high exp type work. It's true spamming buttons do give exp too but that takes some time, and I'm under the assumption the people who don't visit others don't have the time for any of that. I personally avoided spamming the Next buttons because its embarrassing to be caught by friends who check their footprints if we get sent to them.

So it can only be a different shade? Black ears on brown hair, for example, is a no go?

Depends on the game. Black in MCC is dark brown, so it'll be fine. Otherwise brown would be preferable.

>its embarrassing to be caught by friends who check their footprints if we get sent to them.
Not only does it not happen often but they probably won't care or just assume you've made an oversight.

Falling Ryu looks cute

I'm trying to get some closet space so that I can finally see what it actually looks like and what's the placement of it

Mine are memorable.

Not an entry! I dressed her up before I decided to use my boy for this week's theme preview and didn't want to let her look go to waste

They may be if you're one of those that do consistent returns or our resident scripter Ragtag. Think we only have one consistent scriptfag now that Ryozu doesn't seem to do it anymore and offline probably doesn't work anymore so his script no longer makes the first move to visit upon receiving advice.

Qunze's girls are real cute right now.

Pick a winner already

It's not Saturday yet.

Better get those entries in early, it's already Saturday in Britland.

It is in the countries that matter

there is a discord?
could I, a random and unmemorable DG, get an invite?

First off, do you mind introducing yourself here?

discord.gg/vSb3cU

Hope I'm not too late for submitting an entry

By the way, if anyone is interested in the DG /mkg/ group, I think there are some inactives that can be removed to make space.

Are there any requisites to enter the discord?
I'm kinda dead most of the time so I'll like to ask...

not really, you just have to have played the game and read the thread

I don't do it every day, but I go around to almost everyone in the group. I think there are many recognizable DGs. Some it's because they have a fairly constant look, like Praetor's girls other than
Amaranth, others because they're /mkg/ famous like Cath's.

Oh, didn't mean to quote.

I only recognize Jana's, Ragtag's, Cathexis' and Weed's, Steven's and Rolfe's for the wrong reasons.

>neo/mkg/ whores their girls in the discord while barely playing the game and give invites to people not on the spreadsheet
When will the same 3 anons finally give up on making OPs?

hello stranger
I'm yang and this is my dream girlfriend, march
no punching
my information is on the spreadsheet if you want to be friends!

we enourage people to not post all their shit in the discord and the person in question was already in the spreadsheet.

>we enourage people to not post all their shit in the discord
It still happens far too often

unfortunatly

>Only 3 people out of 41 of my FL have their girls awake.

You can check what some of them are doing instead

pretty much story of my life, yeah.

I'm not in the discord.

That's why you still have a passion to play, poor soul.

>neo/mkg/ whores their girls in the discord
Only DB players whore their boys.

My boys have the right to make money in shady ways

Thanks Itsuki

This sentence confuses me. Just to be sure, you're saying you recognize Weed's, Steven's, and Rolfe's for the wrong reasons, and recognize the other three normally?

Yes.

Shitposter, mememaster and she spams them respectively.