wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9R5uWFf9
youtu.be/9j5-ZXItHpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

serves you right for being a druid shitter

>hats on worgen / tauren

xth for why doesn't pve get exclusive, limited-time stuff like elite gear and gladiator mounts

isn't that something they originally planned with the glory of the raider achievements

>hats on anything that isn't a human/night elf/blood elf

whats the least shit caster in /wowg/s opinion

I did it bros

MOONKIN

FOR THE GLORY OF ELUNE
YOU FUCKING BETA MALE

>WHATS THE BEST THIS
>WHATS THE BEST THAT
SHUT UP FAGGOT
HARNESS MOONS

>goes from a cuck to the savior of azeroth
is he our guy?

R8 my mousepad fags

>those mogs
What was the prompt?

>wanting to play a chicken or a glowing piece of shit

>all that gametime
You're rich or something? Fucking furries seem to be made of money.

>Goes from cuck to locked into a cock cage

He's just like you :)

Freestyle

I dont have a cock to put in a cage though

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

>playing druid

fat bear chicken is based faggot eat my furry ass

>Sargeras is using Argus' world soul to give demons infinite respawns

Then what was the fucking point of Marduun? Why would Sargeras build a prison world to hold demons if he could just kill them? Does this mean that that Chronicle book that came out is no longer canon?

awooo

>oh shit, new theme: primal style
>hurriedly make a mog to fit it
>it actually ends up being dank as fuck

>fem panda
>vanilla coke

shit taste confirmed

Yaranaika "Abe" Tsunderie

fuck no
goblin male could be cool

>that pic
Does anyone have a torrent of the Warcraft:Chronicles Volume 2?

Whats your favorite zone in WoW, /wowg/? Mines Winterspring, loved it ever since I first came here in Vanilla.

Stupid fucking translucent Argus shitting up my comfy zone reeeeeeeeeee

did you win?

>furious tabard
it makes literally anything work desu
relentless, too

what's best soft drink anyways
been having the urge to try fizzy drinks as of late

Is Dark Iron Dwarf lady here?

>he rather plays a goblin over a cute fem undead.

Winterspring and Dun Morogh

snow zones are the best

go back to /xivg/ nerd

>lady

Mineral water you fatty

>just queuing for fun now
won first place twice for "make me laugh" with this

There's a download on Getcomics

Daily reminder: Night Elves are Trolls. The Troll tribe they descend from worked with them in the Third War against the Legion but disappeared during Cataclysm and its believed that they are now extinct after the whole Hyjal fire problem. However no night elves will discuss it and refuse to accept their heritage.

>goblin male

probably undercity

It's gotta be Feralas, but Dun Morogh makes me cry every time I hear the music.

new caster animations 7.3

>not maining Gerolsteiner for raiding

new

What is the worst class to level and why is it Rogue

its poop

my bmi is like 16

>water, tea, coffee
just looking to mix things up a spot

shadow priest desu

pastebin.com/9R5uWFf9

shaman discord is a great place right now

swol shaman
youtu.be/9j5-ZXItHpw

>healing class
>suprised when SJW cucks play it

I found that but it looked shady as fuck with the whole ad pop ups and redirecting to 4 different websites when you click download that it showed on the how to download video.

People were reporting viruses and backdoor scripts.
Could it all be an effort by the companies whose material is held on that website to try and block access to it?

Discord is such garbage

imagine being this assblasted about a fucking cartoon frog

for bal druids as well or nah?

>pepe being associated with modern nazis
god bless

everything about uldum
also grizzly hills, especially the music

sick of this

>Theme is freestyle

i wonder how it feels to be cucked both in and outside of the game

Fire mage, except you have to imagine that you're a firebender from ovatar the last beerbender.
Instead of being a turret you become a master martial artist, but instead of actually kicking and punching your hits create fire that hits you enemy.
Every hotstreak is actually a combo, phoenix and fireblast are linkers, pyro is the finisher. Combustion lets your finishers act as linkers for extra long comboes.
Almost every other range dps is unplayable. The exceptions are bm and demo if you want to roleplay being a smelly forest hobo that gets ravaged by her beasts or want to have sexually relieving your demon be a part of your rotation.

Thats what the guy migrated over to the monk discord about? Thats just sad

Warlock discord has binkenstein pepe now

Mulgore. Comfy grasslands perfect for the Tauren. I also like Dun Morogh and Un'goro Crater.

Orc female prot warriors are fucking awesome.

Orc males would be as great if they stood straight. That new cast animation shows them with straight backs...

I always loved Redridge Mountains, especially Lakeshire. There is just something about the calm feeling of human towns as well as the autumn like atmosphere. Also the old Azshara was beautiful, without all that goblin stuff.

enable class colors, and power bars on your raidframes and remove border thanks

>theme is mismatched mayhem

How does I quit this game?

sorry meant to respond to

You put the codeine in the Sprite and then you mix it all up

>Guildmates queue together

EPIC

post it

do I******

elwynn forest
comfy as fuck music and beautiful zone
real irony is i played alliance for a week in past 10 years

I'm left-leaning but I could never imagine being this much of a triggered fucking loser

it's just a meme you dip, it's not tied to nazis, it isn't even about kekistan just a red pepe

I want to get raped by a baby Orc

>stein
big surprise

that's epic!

You do know that's a good thing, right? You can't vote for people you queued with so they're only screwing themselves over.

cute panda mage fishing next to me very romantic

>recently switched to 3rd shift so my sleep schedule is a fucking nightmare
>completely out of the loop
>google Charlottesville
I'm more surprised it took this long for it escalate to this, than I am that it happened. Both sides are equally to blame for that lady dieing.

Island of Thunder

I have AB+ and Ublock. No redirects or pop ups, just a straight dl.

Opened just fine. All seems above board.

Redpill me on mages.

Which spec is the least legendary dependent? Come 7.3 which is looking to be the best?

>30 seconds remaining on Strand of the Ancients
>need 1 more bomb hit on wall to win
>Sneak into a horde of 12 people hugging the stairs and aoeing it down
>Stealth through the aoe with cloak on while shadowstepping one of the healers on the pillars
>Smoke bomb and drop my bomb
>Evasiontank and try to win as much time as possible
>mfw defensives go down and a zerg of 10 players kill me on half a second but the bomb goes off and the relic is up for grabs
>We win

So many...Too many desu.

I really like Vash'jir due to how unique it is. Blizzard killed it by removing the end questline cutscenes and scripted events. The storyline was great and heavily inspired the feel of the opening Pandaria storyline with the feeling of isolation. It's likely if the Kul'Tiras expansion is real(It does look like it) then another underwater zone may happen but Kul'Tiras alone could easily be 6-7 zones on land spread over two islands.

Same with Dragonblight when they completely removed Battle of the Undercity. Ruined that zone for me. Building up to that epic moment then it's gone.

I fell in love with Shadowmoon Valley(Draenor) and really appreciated SMV(Outland) a lot more with the extra details.

To be fair the only shit zones(because they were unfinished) are Winterspring and Silithus.

I tend to love mountain zones the most so Redridge and Stonetalon are my favourites and their questlines are great.

The most outdated zones today are Outland and really show their age now. I dread every alt I level there and rush to lvl 69(to unlock all starter questlines as 68 only unlocks a couple) as fast as possible to get to Northrend.

>alt-right and antifa have been escalating violence against eachother for over a year now
>HURRRR ONLY ONE SIDE IS TO BLAME

Yeah no

Pre-cata Tanaris

well the alt-right guys legally had their peaceful protest. the left guys showed up illegally to crash the protest. if they didnt show up, they wouldnt have been ran over

I play an undead rogue and go to Elwynn regularly with my guild of rogues just to chill and kill some ERP'ing pervs who go to the barn at the Mcclure Farm near the mine to have interracial gay orgies.

That's what they get for an RP-PvP server.

it wasn't illegal, and why the fuck we're discussing politics in /wowg/ i'm tired of politics

You're all stupid

Go fucking kill yourselves

Why are names so fucking hard to come up with? Even random name generators make up shit names. I've been staring at the character name box for almost 20 minutes now, every single fucking game I do this.

>Binkenstein mods the shaman discord
>he actually switched from playing a shaman to a mage
>mages are loved by blizzard
>shamans are hated by blizzard

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
VERY, VERY SUSPICIOUS

vale of eternal blossoms before garrosh ruined it

>without weapons

There are counter protesters with bats literally in the video, you have to be willfully ignorant to believe what you're saying. Antifa and the Alt-right are a bunch of violent retards.

same here man

just end us

What did she mean by this?