>No Lunch
>No Bulma
>Probably no DB characters at all
>Color-swapped Goku and Vegeta though

What fighting game is she from?

Wtf I love fantasy strike now.

Fate//Unlimited Blade Works

>playing Vampire Savior for the first time
This game is actually good. I thought you guys were just memeing.

Also, why is Lilith so hard to beat?

FUCK OFF CAPKEK
MARVEL INFINITE LOOKS LIKE SHIT

No, THIS is the cutest unga

play brown

Don't get tick thrown or hit by Luminous Illusion.

I hope you have a good time playing fighting games today /fgg/!

Not him, but that shit disinterested me so much I'm not getting either game.

You guys think super sf is gonna be a free update? The sale seems a little bit fishy

Yes

just play something

Literally playing DOA.

I just can't defend against Cammy as Alex. Good Cammy players literally don't fuck off for a second, and they know there is literally nothing Alex can do to keep them out or get out of the pressure.

Its the one thing that just kills with this character. I don't even think he needs amazing Oki because that's not what he's about, but not being able to deal with pressure is just stupid.
Why should some characters have no invincible reversal move at all?
Why do character that do have them, usually also have a 3 frame jab? Shit don't make sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkl1R633vtA

>no cunny chi chi

the worst of them all tbqh

>SFV is like $10
Someone said this last thread. Where can I get it for $10? My computer can't run it but shit, if I can get it now for when I am able to run it that'd be a good price for it.

I want to try out the new Mahvel but when I see shit like pic related, a standard Zero BNB, I get discouraged. How am I to hold LP and then combo with other buttons when I am on pad? Shit looks hard.

me on right

>only 671 views
that's kind of a shame since i'm legit interested in this game.

Why aren't you playing Tekken?

Got any pictures of Akuma

play unielest

SFV is shit. SHIT!

Holy fuck I am downloading these scrubs in jive right now. Feels good family

>rekka has 3 mixups
Christ this is starting off real unga

High/mid/low blabla, what can I SS/launch/duck WS punish gets boring quickly. Tekken has little depth and everyone plays the same. It was fun for a few weeks though.

You act like this is the first time it's been on sale or that the game's business model wouldn't mean putting it on sale to drive character and costume DLC sales regardless.

Playing DOA.

I'm not Oda. I swear.

key sites

play claw style like a real man or fall for the stick meme and waste $200 on a paperweight when you have a perfectly fine controller in your hands

or switch up your control scheme like a bitch.

I can play plenty of negative edge characters on pad and never have any real issues, but I'm smart and play claw style...choice is yours kid

Fate Grand Sniff fighter when?

why the fuck would you buy this on console

DON'T OPEN

Is that a spats tan?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7UabhFgW-4

I main Saber Alter-B

>claw style
Whoa, never even thought of that. Cheers. Negative edge is the reason I never got to play Zato...still crying.
PS I am new to this.

No scathach no buy.

Will Darkstalkers ever get a new game?

footsies fighting!!

This is a top quality Akuma, thank you.

>smart
>claw style
nigga you're ruining your hands

Morrigan will always get new games and sometimes others tag along with her.

You having fun in SFV? Fuck you capcuck shill

And in the end that's really all that matters.

Can we get some Killer Instinct love in here?

How do you do it? Maybe shoulder mapping those buttons is easier? It does sound easier but then again claw style does seem to be really good for any fighting game on pad.

my footsies are ready!!

who should i played in blazblue if i played faust in xrd, devil jin in tekken and akuma in 3s

What about the one with a larger bust measurement than her height and giant metal claws?

New Undernight lobby
Lobby: vidya
Password: vee

Scat is shit.

keep her out with max distance st and cr mk, space yourself so you can react and air to air dive kick attempts, st.mp is good for intercepting random dashes. just do your best to keep the fight midscreen. if you do find yourself in the corner stay calm, delay cr.lp throw loop attempts and if you find an opening you might be able to dive out of the corner.

Izayoi

What about Demitri?

>still no VF6

Who wears the figurative pants in this relationship?

Project X Zone 3

Ideally she would be in too. But I'd rather have scathach and I think she looks better overall.

isnt she getting nerfed though?

bait stuff, fHP against divekicks or jump ins, make her work to get to you

wud brown!!

Juri

Urien

literally what are you even talking about? it doesn't 'hurt' to play claw and I don't see how I'm ruining my hands because it feels natural as hell once you get used to using your fingers to play over your thumb. I also switch between claw and using my thumb mid game in the character calls for it. If you play pad and don't use claw, good luck ever trying to play any NE character without switching up the control scheme.

it's pretty great, you might find it awkward but it really helps with Zero if you don't wanna switch buttons/buy a pad/stick. like, L is X, right? hold it down with your index and use your middle finger to hit the rest of them. it's not hard after some practice.

I play pad Zato as well and while I'm not good, his negative edge stuff isn't hard, and playing claw is great for plinking other buttons so you can get ready for Eddie stuff. Like the basic zato air mixup of j.k j.p j.k I'd hold k with a part of my index, use the tip of my index to hit p, and lift the rest of my finger and back down so buzzsaw comes out with eddie, j.k comes out as well and i'm still holding down P with my finger. you can do it with your thumb also. It's honestly not hard as it seems and after practicing it out it'll feel really natural. I play Zato/Carmine/various melty characters with holds and it's never been an issue. Good luck dude!

or just change up your buttons, but I find that to be dumb because when you play someone else you're either stuck with that control scheme or you throw it back into default and you're mixed up because you're used to a different scheme.

kof xiv is on sale on psn, does it still have anyone playing it online?

I don't play negative edge characters on pad, and barely play other kinds of "holders".

In my opinion they are one of the legitimate reasons to get a stick, hitbox, keyboard or whatever.

She'll still be good though.

No one in fgg really plays regularly from what I know. Your best bet is to find a discord invite or maybe a site like dream cancel. I don't really know 2bh.

>19
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PC version never ever etc

Still don't know what the fuck is this.

SFV is actually pretty good now that I'm decent at it.

Buy morrigan and carol's game.

What game?

There was a game called The Fallen Angels for the Neo-Geo that got cancelled mid-development. Some of the workers ended up at SNK which is where a lot of KOF99's influence for character design came from. Ace from Street Fighter EX3 had most of his art reused from a character from said dead game. If it was a mockup that ended up getting used in promotional material or simply the artist reusing his previous work is unknown.

MvCI.

dude, just get over it
i love VF, but my love for it died from about VF4 to VF5 coming out

same with SC, i can just play the other games in the series and not want a new one. especially since SC5 was hot garbage.

But Morrigan doesn't look good in that.

move to mexico or china

you can just map buttons onto the shoulder buttons if you don't want to play claw style, I know other Zato/Zero players who do that.

but imo it's wonky because at that point, once you get used to using the shoulder buttons for fighting games, it'll stick with you and if you ever find yourself in a position where you want to play on stick, it will feel awkward as fuck getting used to the button layout, where as claw style on pad is just like using a stick layout desu. people will tell you it's a great reason to buy/invest in a stick but i've been playing claw style for as long as i've been playing fighters and characters like Juri/Carmine/Zato/Aoko have never been hard for me to play.

If claw is uncomfortable and you wanna play NE characters on a pad, just switch them from the face buttons to the shoulder buttons.

here's a nice little read on it. it's clearly not for everyone but the people who do play that way swear by it for a good reason.

xenozipnotes.blogspot.com/2009/11/controllers-and-claw-style.html

I don't lie to people. Also like said she's going to try to condition you for tick throws. LI can just be comboed into though so saying "Don't get hit by LI" is basically just saying "Don't get hit ever".

Yes she does. Especially in the newest trailer.

but I live in mexico, mi buen amigo

I see. Many thanks, user.