Why people do this?

why people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/isigt-integrated-fridge-freezer-a-white-art-10282297/
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/häftigt-integrated-fridge-freezer-a-white-art-20282367/
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/frostig-integrated-fridge-a-white-art-10366070/
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/lagan-fridge-freezer-a-white-art-50282361/
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/isande-integrated-fridge-freezer-a-no-frost-white-art-00282373/
bosch-home.co.uk/product-list/fridges-freezers/fridge-freezers/built-in-fridge-freezers-freezer-at-bottom/KIV32X23GB?breadcrumb=builtinfridgefreezerswithfreezeratbottom#/Togglebox=-1051994369/Togglebox=213040079/Togglebox=540176297/Togglebox=156003665/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do people do this?

why do people do this?

why do people do this?

Some days people need to carry things that don't fit inside their car. Often they do this by attaching the item to the outside of the car. It is completely normal behavior when not engaged in top-level motorsport.

its fine for a short period and you let it sit for a while once its upright done.

We don't in the developed world. It's why we drive pickup trucks.

yeah but a fucking fridge? if you were going to do a full stop in the middle of the road because of some idiot that thing turns automatically into a missile

It's working out well for this fine avocado american

Depends how it's secured.
Obviously, braindead moron cagers don't typically think about this. So long as it fits and doesn't move too much, what could go wrong, amirite? xDDD

>avocado american
>side indicators
>on american cars

The tribal king declared side indicators raycis, so they're banned in the United States of Nigeria.

Ladies and gents, this is why i have a pickup truck

exactly

pick up truck master race

Seriously, if I have to wait to have my fridge delivered, I end up being inconvenienced. If I take it home myself and some idiot gets in my way and I have to save myself and someone else is killed, I am inconvenienced but at least I have the thing at my house. As a Christian, I have to "let go and let God" or else I'll burn in Hell forever.

>Let go and let god

Because they can.

Seems legit solid nothing could go wrong with it

Why do people do this?

Why do eurocucks and American gaping smile numales bitch about successful burgers buying large trucks?

There's a difference between bitching and making fun of something.

I don't see the problem.

>24/7 WAHH TRUCKS ARE BETTER IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE THAN MY SHITTY 1.0L
>making fun of something

you can't use a fridge after keeping it on its side like that for at least a day

That`s some "Jesus, take the wheel" level shit right there.

I see this shit daily in Europ

>It is completely normal behavior when not engaged in top-level motorsport.

Are you saying rally isn`t top-level?

>I need a 5,000 lbs pickup truck because I move a fridge once every five years.

because they have a large object that they need to transport

>I need a sports car with a racing pedigree to drive the speed limit to work

I'd take a 5000lb truck over a 5000lb sedan any day even if I never "use it".

>also not having toys

wheels are a bit different from a fridge, user
lower center of gravity for one

>oh my God I'm so retarded and I'd rather put my items six feet off the ground for transport instead of putting them on a trailer

That shit's about to fall off. You know you could just buy a trailer?

only literal retards lift trucks

this shit is so retarded i bet he already sold the truck

yeah surely that won't fall off thank god you have a pickup to bring that thing with you safely

>he uses a filesystem that doesn't allow question marks in filenames

Nothing wrong with that as long it's properly tighted.

It's probably not going to fall off, have you guys ever even put anything heavy in the back of a truck, or even on a trailer?

I do agree with this guy though loading and unloading something that high off the ground must be a real pain in the ass unless you have the perfect spot (loading dock for trucks) that you can use at both locations.

>if you were going to do a full stop in the middle of the road because of some idiot that thing turns automatically into a missile

Last summer my neighbor gave away a really nice piano and the (Black) people who came to pick it up arrived in a Ford Ranger with one guy, a mom and a little kid (and no ramp of any sort).

After fucking around with the piano for a bit, it became obvious even to them that there was no way they were going to lift a fucking piano into the truck, so they called for back-up and several dudes showed up and somehow eventually got it into the truck bed… whereupon they simply drove away without a single tie-down or even a bungee cord to secure it.

I was expecting to see the exploded ruins of a piano scattered along the street around the corner but apparently they managed to get home with it (or wrecked it further down the road).

>have you guys ever even put anything heavy in the back of a truck, or even on a trailer?
Truck no trailer yes.

crew cabs with short beds are the absolute worst

>niggaz
>playing the piano in current year

Well I`ll be damned.

Refrigerators aren't that heavy.
Like 50kg that rack is probably rated for 75kg?

That fridge is too small and not the way an American would transport on a car.

News flash. They ship on their sides retard.

the only smart thing about that is the car

Why would anyone do this?

>fridge
>50kg
absolute retard

ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/isigt-integrated-fridge-freezer-a-white-art-10282297/
55kg
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/häftigt-integrated-fridge-freezer-a-white-art-20282367/
63kg
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/frostig-integrated-fridge-a-white-art-10366070/
52kg
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/lagan-fridge-freezer-a-white-art-50282361/
63kg
ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/appliances/fridges-freezers/isande-integrated-fridge-freezer-a-no-frost-white-art-00282373/
59kg

>ikea shit
thats nice sweetie

Not him but just checked my local online electronics store and most are around 60kg 2bh

just admit you were wrong
bosch-home.co.uk/product-list/fridges-freezers/fridge-freezers/built-in-fridge-freezers-freezer-at-bottom/KIV32X23GB?breadcrumb=builtinfridgefreezerswithfreezeratbottom#/Togglebox=-1051994369/Togglebox=213040079/Togglebox=540176297/Togglebox=156003665/
55kg

na mate

We all know they sold that thing the very next day.

Learn to tie shit down, faggot.
Non-issue, complaint discarded.