Should? It sure is cheaper than at BMW dealership

Should? It sure is cheaper than at BMW dealership...

carmax.com/car/15511593

Other urls found in this thread:

carmax.com/car/15511593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't because I don't like red very much, but sure. Just remember to buy the warranty for piece of mind. You're already spending 60 grand, so a bit extra shouldn't kill you.

i mean, if you can score a bumper to bumper extended warranty and have 60k sitting around, i would.

The new m3 is considered the worst ever created. It's more luxury than performance

>nu-bmw

Don't exaggerate. The m3 is fantastic but it's not an m3. The BMW m2 is the new m3 but expensive as shit

M2 is apparently a good feels car but it's even slower

The engine is better than anything else that came before and it's intensely fast compared to the C63 and Giulia. The major complaints were the awful exhaust, the dead steering, and the size. The exhaust was improved for LCI and so was the steering, even if the steering isn't amazing BMW was never great at it.

The size makes it more of an E39 M5 kind of car but that's just life. Get an M2 if it bothers you.

I would pull the trigger asap

every time a new m3 or m5 is released it's initially considered as the worst
but as we know they're all great

>no-haggle price
I hate this shit. You'd have to be monumentally stupid to think that's a good thing

>carmax.com/car/15511593
that's a pretty quick trade in. bet they upgraded to a performance SUV or Tesla X

>try to haggle with duchy salesmen who fuck people over for a living on a daily basis.

The "haggling" only benefits the dealer. Try buying a niche car like this new from a traditional dealership without overpaying $20k in "market amortization" or some other bullshit.

Pic related. why pay $98k for this when I can get at Carmax for $55k with only 5k miles or so?

Also, given depreciation and cost of maintenance, how feasible it is to DD an M3?

>depreciation
Fuck off retard
>cost of maintenance
More than a civic but the "hurr money pit" shit is uncalled for, it's easily doable. Please God buy a clean one though.

It should have the factory warranty though, but yeah if you can spring it go for an extended warranty. Have fun!

>Fuck off retard

Ignoring the edgy reply, explain? Do these not depreciate? I'm not rich enough to not care about resale value.

Depreciation should not be a factor in deciding your next car regardless of your economic status. If you're already planning on selling it don't even buy it

Ah, I see.

Absolutely, I just look at depreciation value not in planning for selling even before I buy but more like a source of "shit hits the fan" money in case of a life emergency.

>Pic related. why pay $98k for this when I can get at Carmax for $55k with only 5k miles or so?
because the car was probably hooned and shit on for those 5k miles

If i had the money i would OP i love m3s it's a great car some people even prefer it over the m4

When shit hits the fan you're going to want to own a car buddy

Sure, but let's say shit hits the fan two years from now. I sell this for maybe $45k, buy a used civic for $10k and use the rest for said emergency.

E36 M3 will not appreciate $37k in two years. But sure, I see what you mean

If you have $45k go for a different car

It would still have a factory warranty. I'll take that risk over giving $20k to a stealership for absolutely no reason.

>and it's intensely fast compared to the Giulia
It is intensely slow in a straight line compared with the QV, even with the "competition package".