amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1QqkwGuntNi-TWU6P5ZjEiPx23k6B24yVMLwf253LlXk/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/nJAazcAj
pastebin.com/QGbs3TB8
pastebin.com/T7dcDv1d
youtube.com/watch?v=MX8NDBJLVqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZCt92zLmLI
youtube.com/watch?v=3t0YPkih36g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THREE GENERALS
Janny isn't gonna be happy about this....

2bites
2purples
2newthreads

This one is miles better than the other two hands down.

First for loving chickens big and small.

>protagonist had a twin that nobody knew about and was never mentioned before whose existence only served to facilitate a cheap plot twist
Has Kira ever done anything right? It's almost as if she went to a creative writing class at her local community college and wrote a book doing the opposite of everything the teacher said.

The Day the Clown Cried
docs.google.com/document/d/1QqkwGuntNi-TWU6P5ZjEiPx23k6B24yVMLwf253LlXk/edit?usp=sharing

Frank soon

Animatronics interacting with the animals they're based on is always great.

I like how, even on the relatively emotionless face of fred you can read the "how are you all existing at the same time?" look. I blame time shenanigans.

I just like the thought of Rugrats Chica screaming at them to go away, reluctantly allowing them to follow her around, and eventually training them to be attack chickens.

Reposting dumb shitpost, anniversary story, and April lemon
Shitpost: pastebin.com/nJAazcAj
Anniversary: pastebin.com/QGbs3TB8
Lemon: pastebin.com/T7dcDv1d

Hey thread, thanks for keeping your collective cool this week. I don't expect things to stay this chill, but for the few days that were pretty drama-free, it was nice to see you guys more relaxed for a change. Take care.

No argument there.

Something about Bonnie being huffy is cute, I'm not sure how to describe it.

As much as I hate it, the books are official merchandise and need to be listed.

13th for Ghost should stream himself reading The Freddy Files.

>you will never hug the chickens and then Chica herself at a birthday party

It would be funny, but I would also honestly fear for that man's sanity and mental well-being. He barely survived The Twisted Ones, who knows what another horrible cash-in book would do to the poor guy.

>that pic
Cute. Thanks for swinging by, Imouto.

>sammy
>never mentioned

>it was nice to see you guys more relaxed for a change.
As splitting Roommates off has shown us, it's literally all been one turbo-autist tormenting us like some kind of autistic demon.

I read it scanned. It's largely dependent on pictures. There is very little to read and most of it is just a strategy guide with some inside jokes and recipes for kids included in, like a marketing driven coloring book. I'd need a decent way to show the viewer the images as I read it for that to work, the best option being a pdf viewer on stream, but the thing is this book is so patronizingly clearly for kids ages 8-11 that there's nothing to get angry at. It's a kids' book based on a spook series that a lot of kids enjoy because it's got as much tooth to it these days as Goosebumps. It'd be more productive doing an art stream or a fangame stream or even finishing the Twisty Ones than to read the Freddy Files, which is barely even a book to begin with.

The Twisty Ones and to a lesser extent to Silver Eyes are so offensive because they have the audacity to pretend they exist for the older fanbase with their Stephen King sized length and occasional daring to use words above a seventh grade level, but have the overall quality of storytelling you'd see in a mid-90s episode of Days of Our Lives.

I'm not Imouto, I just used that pic because a post made me think of chica yelling at birds.

>Autistic demons
that still makes me chuckle.

It was pretty great not having weaverdrones shit up the place. If you faggots could stay there that'd be great.

How about a dramatic reading of random writefaggotry?

>a fangame stream
Speaking of, how is FNAC World?

>You will never again be young enough to get away with hugging her from behind around her butt as something completely innocent and unintentionally pervy

Speaking of autistic demons...

>as much tooth to it these days as Goosebumps
Goosebumps has plenty of morbid and downright horrifying stuff, so I'd definitely say the FNAF books have less tooth.

>she very much values her friends and the bonds they share
BULLSHIT. B U L L S H I T. She did nothing but awkwardly sort of crush on John in all of TSE and feel awkward around the other girls because of her autism, and spends all of The Twisty Ones actively avoiding John because hates men now, and being twice as autistic around Jessica. What in the fuck. The key social trait she has consistently is being an antisocial fuck who'd rather talk to robot heads than work with someone.

You should definitely finish up reading TTO. C'mon, do it. I'll make it worth your while~

>user I know that you haven't been here since you were a kid. And I know this place brings back memories...
>But aren't you a little old for hugs? I mean you got on your knees and everything.
>You can't miss looking up to me that much right?
>I mean I guess it can't be helped. Just go nuts and get it out of your system, alright?
>Surely you won't come back a tenth time...right?
>Don't think I haven't noticed you copping a feel, you twerp!

>in the series' timeline, the Chica character went from panties-wearing party girl to literal baby
What the fuck happened?

wait what? I thought the toys came after. What am I missing?

>you will never get a face full of her feathery bottom or be lifted up for a hug or get a birthday kiss from her hard beak
I really doubt she'd allow anyone to hug her and to do so would be death or timeout depending on age.
>implying she doesn't tower over full grown men

Chronologically the series goes FNAF2->FNAF1. In 2, Toy Chica wears panties and loves to party. In the first game, Chica is a baby chick.

Diff user, but remember that FNAF 2 was revealed to be a prequel to FNAF 1 so that means that TC is "canonically" older than Chica's FNAF 1 model.
Regarding that post though, I think Withered Chica's design hints that the "fat yellow bird" look is the normal design while TC was the odd one in the fazbear franchise line up.

Thats fine, too, but ulterior motives and getting a handful of chassis defy simple things like "logic" and "reason".
Huh, yeah I kind of forgot that. It could also be because the higher ups realized that a curvy, wide-hipped chicken in pink panties might not be what they wanted in a kid's restaurant, even if they saw an increase in fathers bringing their kids.
That's also a thing. Still the toys were cool and it's a shame they got phased out.

The toys were pretty generic, IMO. I think it would've been better to introduce new characters, and have a run down, damaged Freddy from the first game as a secret character. Advertise it as whole new game, with the fact that it's in the same universe as FNAF, and a sequel, being a surprise.

That would be a good idea, too actually. Not sure what sort of game though. Something with a contrast to the run-down freddy would be good.

>Sister Location wasn't a spin-off
Fucking SCOTT

I suppose you could write the new guys as being ambiguously possessed. Maybe write Freddy as a Charles Manson type of personality, who recruits kids into the animatronics and encourages them to go and get more people to "join" their little group.
It was the exact opposite of a spin-off. It's like the definition of how not to write a new entry to a series.

Being a spinoff would have served SL much better. Just its own location with its own set of problems and its own history. Instead, Scott shoehorned it into the rest of the series. The franchise's story was complete after 3, and even though 4 added unnecessary bullshit to the lore there weren't loose ends afterwards. SL's story being a part of the rest of the games' stories has ruined everything beyond fixing.

The hints of sci-fi actually got me interested because I thought Scott would tell a new story with it, with a new cast of characters and themes.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me three times, you can't get fooled again

This was posted in a /v/ FNAF thread, thought you might be interested.

I'm interested in it suggesting that the Twisted Animatronics are going to be in the next game.

If this was three years ago people probably would've been excited, because tentacles were fairly popular back then, but now people have become so fucking disillusioned with the franchise that they dislike the series more than your average /v/irgin. Thanks for sharing, though.

It's part of the "The Freddy Files" book, too.

>body horror animatronics
>they're not real, and in a book written by autists, for autists, about autists
MONKEY PAW PLS TAKE IT BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=MX8NDBJLVqA

>godzilla is a mass-murdering cancerous lizard with laser breath
>baby is a murderous cancerous robot with a little girl's mind
And yet Godzilla ends up being more sympathetic to the audience than Circus Baby.

It was also posted right here aka just last thread earlier today, you slowpoke.

>4am
>drunk and need sleep
>can't stop thinking about Funtime Foxy
God I want that fox lads. Help me.

There's no help for people like us.

I wish I had those greentexts saved. I want my adorable pink glitchy fox with the coils underneath and the strawberry scented pheremone dispensor in his/her tail. I want to marry that fox.

Probably something like 75% drawfag, 90% writefag, 95% voicefag.

>Charlie will never appear in the movie, only to be crammed inside a springsuit where she fails to get the locks off in time after a long struggle while youtube.com/watch?v=ZZCt92zLmLI plays

>Charlie will never appear in the movie
We can only hope.

The only robot faggy enough to give Toy Bonnie a run for their money.

I could have sworn I had one of them saved, but now I can't find it. Maybe Ghost will see these posts. It's definitely something he would save.

Did someone say strawberry scented cumslut?

Not them but danke, user

Because I swear I heard someone say strawberry scented cumslut

Do you have more?

>a male puppet that's not a trap
What a nice surprise.

Yeah, it really is. Traps and femboys are severely overrated. Where's my Juggalo puppet? I know someone's drawn it!

This has left me very confused.
Love those hands though.

You looking at the same puppet I am?
The one with wide hips, slim arms, and alarge buldge?

Foxy gets it.

I really hope this was written by some clueless marketer and not Scott desperately shilling to make his shitty retcon sound less hackneyed

>literally publishing fan theories
What a load of shit.

>the /v/ thread had 142 posts but only 12 posters
Bravo lads

A /v/ thread is a coversation at a busstop: quick and energetic as people with similar interests meet by some sort of serendipity. The Veeky Forums thread is a fan-club: regular members coming to see how things are going, with the occasional new blood to freshen things up.

What thread?

>Fans don't care about whether Scott shits all over Springtrap and other characters, same for the Bite of 87 and other elements from the first game
>The reason for this bizarre obsession with meaningless plot twists comes from a general apathy towards quality horror or storytelling, their interest in the series, and a preference for unbridled fanservice in the form of seeing their favorite technicolor animal robot each game and getting more story, as a kind of narrative ADHD fostered by the LP and lorefag community's videos
>Scott latches onto these people because it's the first time in a while anyone other than his kids like him, and so he starts getting hooked on the emotional validation he gets from seeing these kids blindly praise him
How's that for a "Pretty interesting theory"?

>Frank soon
I'm looking forward to it.

>people finding out about the mess Scott's made of the series for the first time

Now imagine that but with a boardroom of movie execs
>So... Springtrap is the villain...But he's not? He's a disembowled skinsuit? Where does he get the organs from? Where did the blood come from?
>"They're fake blood packets that William built into the suit."

"Well, I see, that's a... very interesting story you have there, Mr. Cawthon. We'll, uh, call you back!"

>you will never hug the chicken
>She will never hug you back
>You will never feel a foam-covered hand dip down and give you a squeeze while she whispers wonderfully terrible things into your hears

What is the next game even supposed to be about? Why does Baby have some sort of fucking Dr. Claw arm? Wasn't she destroyed at the end of SL? What about Springtrap? I'm so confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=3t0YPkih36g
... ... cringe worthy. or stupidly funny. IDK

My best guess.

It's about Michael trying to find his father and end it, while Baby is trying to put herself back together for whatever reason.

Baby's new appearance could be because she, after she got removed from Ennard, crawled back to where the Sister Location was and rebuilt herself using what was left of her suit and whatever other things were lying around in the place.

Also she wasn't destroyed, just scooped with the rest of the bots and became Ennard, she then latter got ejected from Ennard.

Springtrap is still unknown. Assumingly he survived Fnaf 3's fire and Michael is trying to track him down.

It's going to be a sequel to the fith game. The parts of Baby that were incorporated into Ennard got ejected, so Baby's living on her own, apparently as some part of freak show. Expect even more masturbatory, psuedo-intelluctual dialogue from her.

Springtrap's probably going to get retconned into someone different, because kids love that shit.

How did you find this place? Who linked it to you?

>she leans in close, beak nibbling at your ear
>so quietly you almost miss it she says
>"Eeeee~"

In retrospect it probably would've been better if canon Purple Guy was some otherworldly cryptid rather than just some stupid asshole

That's not even Skinman. In the comic that's Goldie's realm that Foxy got sucked into while drunk.
I could easily see why he reached out to Foxy and Mike that one time because those two have a habit of being unconscious from something or another. There is the mystery of why Golden Freddy is still a hulking pile of spook in a back room when all the others got remodeled. Unless the implication is that he's forgotten or disavowed by the corporate, with even his fellow dead kids wanting nothing to do with him.

>this just got put on scottgames
what did he mean by this?

Yeah, if Scott was at a crossroads in 2014, otherworldly/eldritch shit would've been better than bringing in the ded kids shit. They ended up becoming a narrative crutch, with "which ded kid is this" taking over the story for the following games.
Though given Scott's serious Christian nature, I question his ability to introduce otherworldly shit and NOT ruin it somehow.

Now it would only add more fuel to the burning dumpster fire.

How can you make an atari game into a full game
There's no gameplay to any of these m

Or he could double down on the Eighties horror and Chuck E. Cheese influences.

>colors on the rainbow are the same colors of the rainbow from World
who's ready for FNaF World 2: It's Gonna Be Good This Time I Promise ™

FNAF World was already good, only the reddit children cried about it being bad.