pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837182
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice image you stole from reddit

FOUR STACKS OF TRANS FROM 1 HARB

Third for the duelist literally being Mark Ruffalo

reddit stole it from here you fucking faggot

Anime was a mistake

>implying these threads aren't crawling with shitbird redditors
Why do you think there's so many shitcrows here now?

i cant be the only one getting a bajillion error windows when i quit the game? had to kill the process in task manager. fucken useless kiwi cunts

how do you know what's on reddit?

J U S T
U
S
T

>/poeg/ using my meme and reddit stealing it
I never knew I'd make it this far in life thank you friends

>OP not pic related

Why the fuck is sc so popular with them anyway? I tried sc once for talisman and it was the most boring 3 weeks of my time in PoE

I'm proud of you son
Love, Dad

I fucking hate this game
I fucking hate this league
I fucking hate this patch

new game/league/patch WHEN

Anyone have Facebreaker mitts to sell?

>bought bisco's for 55c, middle of the roll and a little more
>similars going for 70c

nice

>ngamahu's dropped
>bought for 35c
>down to 20

not so nice

Are you going to spend the next couple months lurking this general instead of playing? Because that's what I'm probably going to be doing.

baited for this exact response, word for word

don't suppose you got any suggestions of other games or Veeky Forums generals to visit

I'm slowly getting back into dota and that was hard to get out

>lag due to shitty servers, lose all your progress
>first time players would probably take weeks to finish the ten acts if they were only playing hc
>a lot of deaths can feel extremely bullshit, losing your character to one of those deaths would be infuriating
>would likely never get to endgame content like shapers, guardians, uber atzi, or if they did they'd like die there and go no further
thats why

don't worry
the harbingers are just harbingers of a good league

complete noob, got a ranger to 44 but NS if it's worth continuing to blunder about ruining my character when i don't know what i'm doing. what's the best beginner char build? if i play enough, will i be able to build decent characters on my own, or will they forever be tremendously inferior to spreadsheet'ed minmaxed cookie-cutter forum builds? looking at all the skill gems and passive tree options, shit's crazy, and i'm a dumb idiot

>DEX
>Doesn't increase attack or movement speed
>Increase accuracy and evasion which often associated with AGI instead
Explain this poetards

Path of Exile set to hit Xbone for real on the 24th.

what's the best tier 8 to shape now?

where can i find high level flame sentinels for spectres? getting sick of my shitty low level ones

How does that even work with targeting ground? Does the right thumbstick base the targeting distance from you, on how far you have it tilted?

is there a poeg guild these days?

this is a terrible game for a guild

Do you like tropical island?

there is a "populated by ghosts" map mod. roll it on a map where you want srs specters to spaw

someone recommend me mtx for my wander

Let's go down the list, shall we?
>Arachnid Nest
Shit Divination Cards, shit layout.
>Arena
Decent Divination Cards, decent layout.
>Atoll
Shit.
>Barrows
Shit.
>Bog
Decent Cards, passable layout.
>Cemetery
If you really want a Soul Taker.
>Pier
Nah.
>Shore
still good density, awful cards.
>Tropical Island
Decent cards, decent layout.
Take your pick.

>tfw you can quintuple your prices on items mathil uses in his builds

anyone else been selling wander items today? static jewel went from 1-2c to 15+

>not shaping the one with the most bosses for double map drops

I'm stupid and don't understand this, please explain it to me.

Radius is directly next to. I don't know why they didn't just say that, but that's it.

Every node you have points placed in inside the radius of the jewel, add up the intelligence on them. Then you get 5% chaos per 10 int that you counted.

If you're not sure what it means by radius, then you need to download Path of Building

it wouldn't be bad if people were generous enough to store rares/uniques to share

Not true. The radius is a literal circle area in the passive tree. It's fucking stupid.

>those support pack
I mean I like it but damn $60 bucks for something that was intended to be $30 but they just lazed out

>either die from a single hit or never die at all
this game i swear to god

hydra

thats what radius is...

can't buy it anymore and wasn't it like $10000

Perfect Agony - Does it ever make sense?

but i dont want shitty srs spectres. i want superior fireball spitters

I found a neat combo.

>Ngamahu's flame
>AW Chieftain
>Avatar of Fire
>AW Totems are completely immune to reflect because they deal 100% fire damage, immune to fire damage.

the 30% less damage to hits literally prevents it from being taken

:thinking:

>get high
>get build ideas
>they are PoB-viable

do drugs kids

I like the new set, looks like mount and blade.

>17 Challenges
>Beast Supporter
>Falseflagger
Endless barf.

holy shit some people are so full of shit in this game, image related.

>whispers exactly the same time as all the other bots
>gets butthurt when he doesn't get the jewel for cheap so he can relist it

Like i give a flying fuck that i sold it for 7c when it was worth 8-9c.

>hardcucks go on a little shitcrow rant
>someone responds with all the reasons why hc is shit
>they all vanish into the woodworks
every
single
time

The fact he knows who you sold it to speaks volumes.

I might like it in a templar, but the effect is kinda too much.

Streamers were a disgusting mistake by god

Whats harder, Guardians or Uber Titziri? I want to do some endgame bossing.

>Don't support the game I like to play!!!!!

lmao you neets crack me up r o f l

totems dont proc the meatballs
sorry user

>Tfw Mathil fucked me over a price of The Gull in legacy.
Never sell before any new build he makes.

I have never gotten to high levels so I have no idea how much shit is worth. I sold that for 3C because it didn't get armor rolls, did I scam myself?

you were lucky to get 3c for that

true but 100% pure fire chieftain ain't so bad itself

Why do we call them shitcrows?

Having fun with this frost blades build
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837182

I SAID
WHO IS HARDER
QUEEN FOURTITS UBER
OR THE FUCKING GUARDIANS

Uber atziri is much harder

Nah it was off screen despite my decoy being up. The wave gets wider the further it travels.

Atziri is considered harder than Shaper

everyone whines about server lag deaths but ive legitimately never had one across 20ish characters

ive lost one character to the old glitch where the game would lose frames if you attacked too many enemies offscreen, thats it. they've optimized it now, thankfully

Are endurance charges worth it? You need at least one support gem linked to your main attack to make this work plus when it comes to bosses it becomes literally useless because they can't be stunned.

I just hit act 6 and I'm having a hard time with bosses, trash mobs, elites and blue mobs are piss easy, but bosses wipe the floor with my face. I haven't found ONE single piece of useful armor ever since the end of act 4 either.

so are flask macros still a thing or what

I don't see how increasing delayed damage will overtake the 30% less damage from the initial damage. Doesn't the ailment DEPEND on the initial damage? Its just such a fucking awkward way to scale your build that I can't see what GGG is going for.

Like, I get it. Chaos damage was fucking out of control and needed to be gutted. But what they've set up isn't going to make a viable endgame build.

Well warlord's mark is a thing. What are you building?

how do I sell things without shelling out shekels for a public tab or going through the hell that is trade chat?

Acquisition.

Shop thread + a software called Acquisition to generate those shop threads (which are linked to poe.trade)

I don't know about this offer

I'm gonna be frank, I can remember every one of my RIPs(6) and they were all due to my own stupidity.

Naming my new characters after the cause of my previous RIP helps me remember.

Twyzel is still 2 chromes despite it being BIS for phys wander until you hit maps.

how do i level fast
i want to skip 72->83

>You need at least one support gem linked to your main attack

No you don't. Enduring cry, warlord's mark, and certain uniques generate charges for you. You can attach endurance charge on stun to a triggered attack gem as well.

Yeah but warlord's mark is even worse because you need to kill enemies to get charges. I mean

I'm trying to build damage using bleed on a duelist because there are some really good options close to the starting point I also really like the idea of stacking it 8 times on a enemy. Problem is I noticed that most bosses at this point favor characters that use one very strong attack every so often because of their intakill moves, so abilities which work well with bleed such as blade flurry are garbage against bosses such as kitava and the golden autist.

I'm using claws because they have the best attack speed and a sweet life leech.

Just fought Act 8 Doedre for the first time, and all I have to say is:
What the fuck just happened?

>perandus will never be a perm addition
i fucking miss it

Sounds like you RIP'd. Did you RIP'd?

Yes, and I have no idea how it happened.

maybe you shouldnt play eva builds retard

It is definitely better if you're running a poison crit build. Like a Viper Strike build for instance. The 30% less per hit is way lower than the bonus you get from your crit multipliers being applied to poison.

There's quite a lot of bullshit going on in that fight, so much that I don't feel like listing everything. What you're supposed to do, as far as I can tell, is to spam the fuck out of that valve in the center of the room. When its usable, hit it.

I don't know if there's a downside to hitting it on cooldown, or if you're better off waiting an extra ten seconds to do it. I felt like in red phase things rapidly get out of control, so I just hit it as quick as I can.

40 coins = 1 chaos
not worth

Beat act 10.
Now what.

have fun mapping

Turn the valve until you get the green phase with adds, kill it.

A8 Doedre:
>Turning the Valve causes sewage of one of three flavors to spew from the back wall and fill up her Cauldron
>It gives the Sugar Glider abilities in addition to her basic attacks, Enfeeble spawns swarms of shit that apply Enfeeble, Vulnerability spawns explosive masses that apply Vulnerability, and Temp Chains spawns swirling masses that apply Temporal Chains
>These debuffs are weaker than a full Curse, but can stack up to 20 times
>Hitting the Valve on her pot will get rid of all Curse stacks and after a short delay, Doedre will drink the brew in the pot, becoming invulnerable until the next Curse in the rotation finishes charging