Why does this beast of a car trigger the posties

Why does this beast of a car trigger the posties.

Milton is too scared to race because his maloo is a slow shitheap

Maximilian is too busy at the bakery.

Jim Eustice isnt allowed to drive because of brain damage

Ash Downe has no car because he had to buy his gf a house

Cibby is too busy sucking off postie.

Nasty knows he will loose in his ISIS200

Soz's R31 will break before getting to the race and he is just a benchracer.

Only Echo actually has the balls to race.

Why are posties such pussies?

I WILL FUCKING GLASS YOU FAUCUNT JUST STOP

He's safe because you idiots gave up your gun rights

fuck you

Fuck off you Australian niggers. Nobody even likes Australia like what the fuck even is it? A big ass island? That’s gay and everyone there loves to shove stuff up their butts until they explode. You fucking faggots are good for nothing. You don’t even make cars, Chevy makes all your cars for you. Surprised you even have internet there, you fucking abbos. Huff some gas and watch your toilet spin the wrong way, nobody gives a shit about Australia you don’t even have an army. Fucking pussies lost a war to a bunch of big birds. I hate you faggots so much your accent isn’t even cool. I’ll meet any of you cock breathed idiots anywhere you want. We have guns in the USA you bitches don’t even have nerf guns you fucking pussies. Go eat some shrimp on the barbie you fucking mouth breathing nancy boy. Gay ass outback it’s a fucking desert you cunt. Use fucking real words it’s not hard. Fucking faggots and your cars are gay as shit fucking land trains we have actual trains you faggots.

Yeah I'm gonna race echos prelude m8s at the end of the year when our cars are finished

kill yourself fatcunt

remember to sage

PISS OFF ME CALAIS WILL DESTROY U

Itt salty bench racers

report and sage, don't reply to him

HAHA ME CALAIS IS SO FAST

MANGO IS A FAGGOT WHO SPRAY PAINTS HIS MALOO CALIPERS WITHOUT TAKING THE WHEELS OFF

CIBBY IS A DOWN SYNDROME FUCK WHO SUCKS POSTIE OFF

NOS IS A LOSER WHO SOLD HIS CAR FOR A WOMAN

SA GOVERNMENT CONFIRMED FOR TAKING POSTIES LICENSE BECAUSE IF HIS SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGES

ASH DOWNE SOLD HIS KEK E46 FOR HIS GOLD DIGGER GIRLFRIEND

If a mod would kindly range ban all Australians i'd really appreciate it.

t.Australian.

You cunts are embarrassing.

Mango is a hypocritical faggot. Refuses to race falcunt for fear of his personal safety. Yet he calls falcunt a bench racer for not racing any of the posties.

Could you stop samefagging faggot?

shut up sean u know anyone of my cars would flog the fuck out of u, u fat retarded autistic fuck.

im not scared of u at all mate, anytime any day, i just know that ur car won’t make it out ur driveway let alone up to cairns

YOU PUSSY MILTON YOU TALK BIG ON HERE BUT WON'T RACE ME FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY

Muh 450rwkw malooo can bet u reee but i don wanna race becus im too scared for muh personal saftey

lelele big words from a pussy who won't race

>post pic of white commodore
>everyone spergs
lol

Falcunt's a big guy. I sure would not want to cross him and his autism rage. Tard strength is real.

so much downforce bro, just like a ferrari

PISS OFF NASTY
I WILL SMASH YOU

We're going to come make you pay sean!

>thinking a reverse cowl is for downforce
Are you fucking stupid cunt?

MANGO YOU FUCKING TARD. ITS A REVERSE COWL NOT A SCOOP

Hahaha ma sides

what a stupid meathead fifo worker gets his maloo money by sucking cock and then his brain is fucked from all the cum up the nose so he can't figure out my calais is faster

LOOK

AT

THAT

SCOOP

too many cumshots up the nose?

where does falcunt even live?

how much downforce that scoop putting out mate? u must stick to the road so well

COFFS HARBOR COME FIGHT ME ANYTIME
YOU DISCORD PUSSIES ARE TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING
I WOULD SMASH YOU ALL RACE ME

>begging strangers for a race
seems like theyre in a bigger position of power

THEY TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME ON HERE BUT WON'T RACE ME WHEN I CALL THEM OUT

THEY ARE PUSSIES WITH SLOW CARS

i think you need to relax man, do some quartermiles and get everyone to post timesheets

>they are the ones who r pussies reeee

ok seany boy

y u got that pic on ur computer? fucking laughing my asshole off @ how sperged you are