Recent Purchases

Post your recent Veeky Forums related purchases.
Pic related, can't wait to get them installed!!

Ew, you'd drop S13 lights for those fucking things?

Are those even going to fit?

>drop S13 lights
lol these are S13 lights

yes new lights are JDM

nigger is this bait? those are s13 hatch lights and you have an s13 coupe. theres a trunk there. do the fucking math

Those look like 180SX lights on your driveway, not S13
>Hur JDM
Nevermind.

Old bait, there was a guy who actually did this once but now the picture just gets reposted.
180sx is a type of s13, friend.

Yes, but there are differences, as you have succinctly described (and I did not know).
I've not seen the 'S13' taillights on the 180 or 240SX before.

Coupes (Silvia, 240sx coupe) and hatches (180sx, 240sx hatch) have different taillights, but they're both S13s

Ah gotcha. What would the S13 in OP's pic possibly be? The silvia/S13 and 240SX S13? Chassis code?

this is a pasta you retards. very old troll thread

This is a bait and repost, some nigga bought these months ago and was told they're retarded.

OPs pic is probably a 240sx coupe, which I guess is the PS13 chassis code. Coupes have the flat lights like that, hatches have lights like pic related, and like what he has on the ground in front of his car.

Ah. I've only seen the 180/240 in the US, we got different in NZ.

Thanks for the info, I'm off to bed.

I won a thing when I wasn't really trying to win

Nothing too exciting. I got a battery monitor and a safety hammer from Walmart the other day. Besides that I ordered some fuzzy dice and a heated steering wheel cover off Amazon.

Plus a few autism stickers.

Oh, I almost forgot. I also got a new antenna.

Just a fuel filter, spark plugs and control arms for the GTI.

hey if you guys wanna talk silvias I can start a thread. this bait threads kind of shitting up this already fucked up board

I'm not even an oldfag and I've seen this before

am i the only person who recognizes this fucking op