/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/10/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Ishi!

Phermones!

Mugi must smell really nice!

Posting best girls!

BEST PAIRING

Thank you.
Oh, I heard about that too. Hope you're not anywhere near them.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Ishimaru nice body!

Nah, not anywhere near but it sullens my mood to see those happening and Barcelona is one of my favorite travel spots, so...

>Lights cigarette, looking at the red sky as fires grow all across D.C.
>Looks slightly to the left, at the camera
Hwell, isn't this quite the predicament? You might be thinking right hnow that the world being in ruin was not something according to plan. Hyou would be wrong.
>pushes mukuro clone in front of a train
All hthis is just for showmanship. The masses have been at rest so long that they hwill rip eachothers throats out to sooth the monotony. Hyou might also think that Junko Enoshima is somebody I can not manipulate. Hyou hwould be wrong again.
>orders 19 aircraft carriers to stand down
It is a common mistake for hthose who, unlike me crave money, or even despair, over power, to believe that they are firmly planted in their own beliefs. Hwell, if I can not move the man, I shall move the land and mountains around him.
>almost gets shot by despair sniper, meechum takes the bullet
Hwith such a vast reach, I am a culprit that not even Kaylee Know-it-all over there could deduce. My power is secure, and as long as I keep the barbarians at the gates, I'll have another four years as a shoe-in. If Conway thinks this presidential battle hwould be won with social media and a pretty smile, he hwas sorely mistaken.
HELP, HELP! THE HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY HAS FALLEN!

>two ishimaru posters

Very nice indeed!

Hinata and Ishimaru gym buddies!

Workout video!

Oh, alright. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Mitty!

He deserves love, so I am willing to give him the appreciation that he needs.

Agreed, other ishi user! I'm glad you are willing to spend time out of your day to appreciate him as well.

i guess it could be worse but i don't really approve of letting such things duplicate

So what will you expect Chapter 6 sound like dub-wise? Will Leon's VA be good enough at despairing?

It's nothing.
I got time to waste, finally a free Friday.
And he deserves more appreciation.

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

I really hoped the dub won't ruin it, I really did.
But with Mugi's voice, I'm not very sure anymore. Not really digging Sayaka/Chihiro imitating Junko.

I want to hide moog's glasses from her

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes.

Even if two of my favorites got the short end of the stick re: dubs, the most compelling reason for me to play the japanese track is chapter 6.
I personally find Tsumugi's english voice completely grating and barring a radical tone change for that trial, it's going to be unbearable.

Do not

Is there really a problem of people voicing their own opinions if they are the same to another poster's? Especially if they aren't causing any trouble?

I will always be thankful that are giving love to best boy.

I never felt like they were trying to imitate Junko. It really did sound like the other characters were there speaking their mind, with their own unique inflections and everything, albeit with all of them on same page and trying to reveal the truths or whatever it was Tsumugi was doing. Some of the "characters" even talk to each other.

How about I just hide her vest?
Then throw water at her chest.

The dork must be bullied.

No

Kuzu, no.

You still in the hospital?

I was referring to when she trying to acted ''mastermind-ly''. Not when she cosplays as Junko or other characters.
And I don't want to think about her fangirling...

Kuzu, yes!

Yes

we /bara/ now

>now that Mugi's birthday is over Kuzu can have her all for himself
I want to see Kuzu and Juice right over her!

I miss him so much. Will i ever see him again?

Mugi!

My sister went to hospital for emergency nutrition once, though I am not sure if that is the reason why Poyo is there.

If it is though, having to be tube fed into your stomach is uncomfortable and horrible even though you need it.

Looks like something out of Tumblr but very pretty nonetheless

Bara!

>fighting over wallpaper trash

>this is what modern men aspire to be

only good bara please

hyper muscle is a mistake

Kek

Bara!

Not really sure if she's counted. But whatever.

When it comes to muscle-tone, I have to say I don't a little bit but super-wide shoulders are squat to me. Too macho is gross.

Hinata's chest is probably ideal even though it is never shown in-game. I also imagine that his arms are quite firm.

That sounds shitty, I hope your sister is doing ok

>you'll never have Gozu powerbomb you onto the floor
Why even live bros

>Too macho is gross

to a homo them's fighting words

They probably think Korekiyo is attractive so you can dismiss all their opinions without reading them

Hinata is pretty buff going by Mikan sleeping with him and feeling up on his chest.

Hinata looks like a twink. Even his arms look scrawny in his sprites and cgs. And there is no way I believe he has a bigger ches size than Mondo.

Saihara no

She got over that. She is naturally the smallest woman I have ever known. Weighs like 45 kgs but she is very short so its not like is anorexic even though she has eating issues sometimes though she still is underweight.

I only worry about her mental health state because she's so sensitive emotionally.

Thanks for your worrying, she is doing well now. The only thing that pisses me off is that she won't stop making quips that I don't have irl friends and aren't as social as her.

I want Sakura, Nidai and Gozu to fight. Along with Gonta. Wonder who'd win.

I think Hinata looks pretty gr8, haters go to fucking!!

It's possible what he lacks in biceps he makes up in chest. We never see him shirtless after all.

Make sure you lather them all in oil too so they can fight better

->Yes, you can see in that CG that his tummy is defined. It's subtlety sexy.

It makes me want to have him on top and riding me like a sex-starved animal. Unfff

Hajime.
is.
a.
twink.

Jesus Mikan calm down and stop showing off your pictures.

That's twink tier muscle mass. Nothing compared to what somebody like Ishimaru has.

>a redo of the SDR2 stage play is being made in 2017 with apparently different actors

Why was I not informed of this?

Hajime is s twunk. Sorry Mondofag.

What is the full image?
If that was Mikan, it would be worse

Ishimaru's obviously flexing his muscles here. Hajime could do the same thing and look like that.

Cause nobody likes you.

I'm pretty sure only Ishimaru, Kaito and I think Leon can be classified as twunks in the series.

As long as it provides meme reactions like stage Komaeda did, I don't mind lol

TWUNK IS EQUALLY AS BAD OF A TERM

Leon and Kaito don't appear to have any muscle

>If that was Mikan, it would be worse
Explain in full detail.

No Hajime is definitely a twunk with those guys. He's buffer than Leon and Ishi.

Nor does Akane for someone who trains often, Maki's body doesn't seem muscular either but it could be because we barely see her body even when she defends Kaito.

I also imagine Peko is supposed to be muscular, Mukuro has great legs but her sadly arms have no muscle.

Double standards besides Sakura.

Kaito is implied to be pretty buff.

Leon's arms are pretty well defined, unlike your boy Hajimeme.

They wear jackets and you hardly get to see them shirtless also...

Kaito does have muscles if that panic talk action sprites means anything

Stage Komaeda memes were the best. Please post some

Given they remained a year inside the school, its possible Leon neglected his training, Ishimaru probably didn't trained as much, given the world was fucked.
>laughingdoomguy.png

It's harder to tell with women because they tend to have a higher bodyfat percentage, i imagine the "official" weights aren't accurate in a lot of cases since the Japanese are so used to a low protein high carb diet the majority of them have basically 0 muscle it makes sense most Japanese media assumes incorrect weight and height for fictional characters

I want to start a romantic relationship with Mikan. I want it to start slowly, with me helping her with her studies. I want to see her getting less anxious with each interaction we have. I want her anxious to come back after I tell her how much I love her and how i would gave her my heart if she need it. I want her to get embarrased each time I hold hands with her. I want to feel her trembling hands and full of sweat. I want her to know im noticing this sweat and watching her blush when I kiss her hands.

After some time of dating and me taking her to the fanciest restaurants and the most heart warming movies, i want her to open up to me and tell me how she is afraid that she messed up what we have built with her traumas and akward social skills. I want her to break crying in the middle of her speech. I will keep silence until she finish telling me her worries.

I want to rush and embrace her as hard as i can without harming her. I want her to cry all of her worries in those minutes, while feeling my warm love. I want her to take all of her doubts and fear with just that act. I want her to know i have full comitment to this relationship. I want to take her to the altar and see a big smile in her face while i put a ring in her finger.

Post lewds Mikans

>using Leon performing an action that requires flexing muscle as evidence
I'm sure if Hajime was also pitching a ball his muscle would show. You're just upset he's buffer than your boy Leon.

I guess so, just once I want to see a woman who isn't full-blown bodybuilder like Sakura but actually has some definition.

I guess besides what you said, part of it is, I want my pretty waifu to be soft and womanly~ and not manly and firm. It comes more across as an informed trait then an actual one.

It's like your generic knight girl who has muscles and the male MC calls them hard, she whines and complains that her body isn't 'hard' but in-anime her depiction as the same barbie doll bishojo figure.

>its possible Leon neglected his training,
What training? Leon doesn't train. He hates it. That's why he has shit stamina and is weak against heat.

I want to rip off Ishimaru's thin towel and be forced to show off his embarrassing erection in front of his gang leader crush!

i want tendies mommy

>weak against heat.
People who train and are athletic I'd imagine would be resistant to heat. Also where was it said Leon was weak against heat?

Like Bunko, because her skirt is so short, I can imagine she would be flashing everyone often.

Realistically Maki probably has some definition, but unless she was dehydrating herself it'd be odd to see abs on a female like you might on a guy with a similar diet and regimen

Mikan is very healthy

Mikan is extremely cute

I want frogposters to die

which dangan would you exercise with while they gain muscle mass?

Realistically, her weight is on the low end of healthy. So it's healthy but still quite thin. Grumble, grumble!

She might look thicker with a small frame and bone structure though. If her shoulders were a bit broader for example, she might look more thin.
Anyway, a nice Mikan and it's good that people are enjoying more full bodied characters even if their canon weight doesn't exactly reflect that entirely.

Chihiro

Saihara!

i'm probably more socially active than you sweetie