/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Hime edition

Last thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Splat Brella is released!
-New Splatfest - Which superpower would you rather have: Flight or Invisibility? (September 1st and 2nd)

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

i like this game

Again?

Remember to lick a squid today.

reminder that strawberries arent berries

Good OP.

You don't get to complain when you didn't post a link in the old thread.

Give me high level Splatling videos to watch besides that one single Power one

Every other vid I can find is of people who are worse than me and I'm mediocre as fuck

We need more transgender posts on miiverse. Who is with me?!

Reminder to report all tranny posts on notmiiverse.

Sex with Marie!

ALL FUCKING OCTOLINGS MUST FUCKING HANG

First for squids that secretly want to be girls

Calm down, Marie

What about the sex slave ones?

>furries
>not relevant
I have explained numerous times how inklings are furshit, and yet, you idiots still can't get it through your thick skulls, do you want your arrogance to cost you another splatfest?it was worse during splatfest, showed the true nature of the newcancer shitting up the general, I don't remember any mentions of throwing games over petty shit during the first splatfest of S1

I asked around to make sure nobody else was doing it and then this one went up right when I launched.

SEMEN RUB

1087-3019-2619

>We'll never go back to squidward posting
>We'll never go back to spongememes
>Even the idolposting is getting drowned out

neck yourself

old-white-man-with-glasses-at-a-desk-holding-up-a-book-and-saying-"whoa-nigga-do-you-expect-me-to-read-"all-that-shit"-by-(You)".psd

>1 win away from S+ towers
>2 cracks
>lose
>a crack
>lose again
>immediately another crack
>what the god damn fuck it should have shaken not instantly break
>next 2 games are 1 minute KOs
>I could have been S+ if it didn't decide to just instantly wipe my progress
I fucking hate ranked sometimes. It feels like a lottery.

Probably because they're fucking not, you're retarded, and ancient internet wisdom has long since disproven you.

It wouldn't even matter if they were, which they're not, because Inklings don't come with the fucking furry community which is the whole fucking problem with furries in the first place. No one cares what you whack it to, furries themselves are a special kind of obnoxious and depraved.

Take your fursuit off, I think the mask is cutting off circulation to your brain.

Holy shit this dude is driving me fucking crazy, I've been watching this video for twenty minutes and there is no reason for him to be this bad. He avoids easy kills and obviously doesn't understand how to use most of his weapons. He lost track of the Rainmaker WHILE HIS TEAM HAD IT. It's like he only understands the game on a technical level.

post hime

It's based on how easy/hard the match was supposed to be for you based on the power level of your team vs. the power level of the other team.

You're not supposed to rage continue. That's worse than rage quitting. Take a break or go to TW to cool off.

Nintendo needs to curate the eshop better. What's the point in having all this worthless trash up?
>Look at all the hot garbage we have in one place!
Seems to be a trend of all the consoles and PC.

just got matched for salmon run with a guy that had the exact same name as me apart from his being capitalized. spoopy

I miss this map

was he cute?

>humanoid with pointy ears and teeth that can turn into a cephalopod
>the same as dog head on vaguely human fur-covered body /trash/
ok user whatever you say

Also, only last splatfest was bad. They have all been good up until then, even cake and ice cream was still enjoyable. And this one should be fine as well since there's a lot more art that can be done with flight and invisibility.

Chill senpai.

>tfw no woom in the night sky

Who is this woomy and why is she in my employee handbook?

They need music. It's pretty boring navigating it without something to listen too.

yes she was

It's a second-hand book.
She died on the job.

Last known picture of missing squid
She didn't read the guidebook

that's mr grizz

I drop everything and focus on spamming booyah when we're going to lose to make sure my team knows they failed to do their part

What do the tentatek contacts do?

I have been telling you all since the furspam started that it would only get worse, although I never expected it go get to the point where liberals are actively forcing their agenda into a children's game

More content like this

do Salmon Run employees have a union? I feel like our working conditions aren't that safe...

Acts like you're wearing nothing in the headslot.

It just makes it look like you don't have a hat on. It doesn't change anything else aesthetically.

People say that Pearl is only cute in fanart when in actuality Pearl is only ugly in-game

Is there a shirt and shoe version?

Same thing as other gear with a tendency toward Ink Recovery Up and away from Quick Jump

I wish it gave you octo eyes

Not yet.

Pearl is cute ingame too!

This is obnoxious but not one quarter as bad as furries, don't kid yourself you dogfucker

>lose your armor in Single player mode
>running around in a skinny tanktop and shorts
why cant we do this in the main game

I agree with you user. If squids aren't furry that would make me a pedophile. and I can't deal with that

She really isn't

They are also not straw either.

But 54% of people agreed hot dogs are sandwiches.

do you think when one of the hosts win the splatfests they give her a trophy or a badge or something

FUCK YOU BEAR

I'd be willing to bet you are a marinafag

tldr mentally ill faggot cuts his dick off and has bleeding gash surgically installed, expresses regret about cutting his dick off once he finds out good gash hurts constantly, bleeds constantly, is borderline gangrenous and doesn't make him a woman

>meat placed between bread
sounds like a sandwich to me

>Mr.
>Woomy
So Mr. Grizz is a Trans-Male Bearkin business owner?

SAY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE YOU WORK WITH THE GO-GETTERS

I appreciated this

keep fighting the good fight, hopefully they will implement a better blocking system

Do it, it'll be refreshing to fight so few bosses.

pls no, the Over Achievers are bad enough

feels bad

What category do you guys report transposting? Ive been checkmarking sexually explicit.

She's 12 and thinks bears are cool and wants to make fat cash by selling eggs to the octos

YOU FUZZY LITTLE SHIT

It's102017youshitlords

Probably inappropriate would be better

They're not really breaking any rules though, unlike furries spamming fetish shit everywhere. I wish Nintendo would just let us block shit.

>Veeky Forums doesn't support emojis
Themoreyouknow.gif

Fuck, I'd love working even with go-getters, Mr Grizz. I swear, I don't slack off, it's just my internet has holes in it.

Inappropriate but not sure if sexually explicit works since they're not drawing "mayo" like furfags did.

we weren't encouraging children to mutilate themselves before they even hit puberty

What do you expect from "S+ material" ZackScott? I'm honestly surprised he managed to get to S rank in Splatoon 2 Rainmaker.

Neither are these people, they're just doing some dumbass pride shit. You were literally and explicitly encouraging kids to join your sick fetish

Why the quotes?

Not an argument, I shouldn't have to turn posts off to not see this crap but also shouldn't have to resort to reporting either.

Being able to block them by post is a compromise.

Don't you wish you could go back to C- rank?

OO-

Play Turf

you know how these people are, someone is going to end up pissing them off even more and it won't take long for it to get to that point, you will be begging for us to come back

>go back to C- rank
>get the same amount of experience on my gear as I would in S+
>easy wins to make maximum use of my ability drinks
Hell yea I would. Feels bad being good, man.

>Furries voted for Trump
Well, if you needed any more proof that they always pick the worst team, there you go.

Sorry to see Pearl get caught up in it but I'll be sticking with Marina.

>marinafag
>wanting the antichrist to have access to nuclear weapons
tells me all I need to know

He already does, though.

Not a chance in hell.

B+ is okay

That literally makes no sense