Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 08/12 - 08/19 Live Party (Tokiko, Miyako)
>Gacha: 08/18 - 08/23 (Mizuki, Yukino)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 08/12 - 08/21 Platinum Star Theater "Shooting Stars" (Shiho, Akane)
>Gacha: 08/09 ~ 08/22 (Emily, Karen, Ritsuko)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Prereg: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage

NEWS:
- Kaori/Rio/Konomi/Fuka fancomic TS: - WAVE Minami fig: - CG Deresute NIGHT x 12 raw: - SM OP06 ranked 9th on Oricon: - M@STER SPARKLE 01 Mirai's "Miraikei Dreamer" preview: - TD commus raw (Aug 17th): >Archive of : archive.is/F7uGt
- Kana's birthday 2017: - Kaori/Rio cherry knot fancomic TS: - ML/SM at AniSama on Aug 26th/27th: - ML Radio summary (Aug 18th): - Phat Haruka preorder: - TD Shooting Stars instrumental: - SS Update (Aug 18th): - TD Update (Aug 18th): UPCOMING:
Aug 19th: U149 volume 1 release event
Aug 19th/20th, 6PM JST: ML 1stLIVE streams: Aug 20th: KR 2nd live in Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1043717/f5e5c58150/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aoi, not even the other Hanaranbus want you.

>Hanaranbus
Who?

Tonight, we celebrate tight 14 year old pussy.

>Hanakanzashis

Tiger and Bunny!

Big idol titties

There's time for another SSR before the scouting ticket right? I've been waiting for a non-shit KWSM forever...

Tawawa Trio

I too am glad that Ranko finally got a new card.

What is Kaede thinking about?

Delet this

Soon

KRs are performing this weekend.

Give it to me straight, how insufferable will Dark Illuminate be?

Which one's boobs Lori

Nino is the only one that's kind of a cunt.

Lanlan is just cute and a good girl.

I have to admit it didn't occur to me until recently that she's wearing extensions, I thought she was just changing hair dye color constantly...

I fucked Kurumi! Without her consent!

They'll be paired with Rin to keep them in check.

Ranko is very cute. Other one is a "I'm so enlightened" kind of teenager.

How the fuck did you not realize they were extensions

Japanese Memes

>Can I convince Miyu-chan to eat me out while I'm eating out Mizuki-chan?

>story commus are one hell of a chuuni-fest
>their own cingeki episode is a preview for the theme of their event

BELIEVE IN CHIE

Ranko is no stranger to getting the spaghetti ripped out of her insides, but will we finally see Nino fuck up big time for this event?

It needs to be something as cathartic as Reina and that whoopee cushion

Why can't /@/ be this good?

Good, good

Because janny.

But neither of their story commus were very chuuni. Ranko's story commu was before Nino was voiced and Ranko was in like 1/10th of Nino's commu, with the rest being Nino getting obsessed over crane games (this showed good breaking potential) and holding hands with Yoshino.
That gekijou episode however was chuuni as fuck. But not the Nino kind of chuuni. Nino is being converted.

I want Koume to appear and scare her. Pretty big chance she'd be in the commus considering her connections to both. Yoshino might too.
That or we just get randoms that don't really have a connection like Kirari was in the Rock the Beat event.

>Ranko's story commu was before Nino was voiced
This is weird to think about.

When do you think SR tickets will be available again?

Kisin Azusa.

Personally, nobody has called Nino out on her shit so far. She typically gets away with her pretentiousness all the time. I want a reckoning to come to her.

I don't mean it in the mean way though, I just want her to get the rug pulled from under her. Ranko has gotten into a tough spot (whether because it's her own fault or unintentionally thanks to someone else) multiple times thanks to her persona and even broke character a few times thanks to it.

A little bit of humble pie should do her good.

I'm betting on another lottery for the anniversary

Tan KR a cute!

Probably because nobody really gets what the fuck she's going on about, maybe except for Shiki. Even that I'm not sure about.

I want her to experience the glorious powers of pasta too, but part of Nino's charm is that she manages to rationalize things in her bullshit chuuni way and play off pretty much anything coolly.

She's so in over her head about her own self-perceived "coolness" that most things don't rattle her. No matter what the fuck the embarassing shit that happens to her, she'll come up with some messed up mental gymnastics where she'll come out the cool person.

Even if the others think she's a twat, in her head, she'll be the enlightened kewl kid.

I think she's fine the way she is though. It's not like she acts like she has her head up her own ass. She might go on and talk a lot about something in a strange way, but I think it's cute. She even breaks her cool for a little and takes a little time to reflect on herself during her 4th memorial commu.

Though, lots of people seem to have this strange perception that she's just conpletely stuck up.

I wanna see her rationalize a good kabedon

She's okay. A lot of people are reminded of their own embarrassing phases when they look at Nino, so they react like that.

I'd still tease her on her shtick all day long.

>lots of people seem to have this strange perception that she's just conpletely stuck up.

She kind of is. Though, I suppose it's not on the level of "completely" stuck up. Mind you, we're talking about a girl who threw music sheets into the wind (i.e. she littered on purpose) just because she thought it was cool.

>she littered on purpose

You never did things like that?
Next you'll tell me you never stole chewing gum from the store.

I'm not a nigger, so no, I didn't do anything like that.

Yeah I understand that sometimes she does dumb things because she thinks it's cool, such as the Faust reading everyone likes to bring up, but I think that makes her relatable and likeable.

Maybe. But I think you should chuckle a little, when you're reminded of that phase in your life instead of scorning it. That's just me, I suppose.

You were a nice kid, then. That's alright too, there's a place and reason for all kinds of people in this world, as Nino would said. I'm not judging you.

I'm not a nigger either, there's no niggers where I live.

Headpats.

Oh I agree. Scorning what you were is never good. It tears people apart and they end up hostile to cute and good girls.

>"I can't read german, but I can understand the feelings behind these words"

user, I did lots of dumb and silly shit when I was an edgy teen, but I never went full-Asuka like that.

But were you ever as cute as Asuka?

Good fucking heavens.
I sure hope most of this is just talk. I don't want to end up using all of my jewel stock.

too easy

>blocking Sakura
Wow fuck you

ffmpeg glitch

The moment her Crimson Blood awakens, you shall be the first to die.

You're not fooling me, you rude person.

Maybe, but people get interested in other things with no prior knowledge of it anyway don't they?

Yup, a good smile and a laugh will go a long way, even if it seems meaningless.

Funny how the only way Sakura gets to be relevant on /@/ is by bullying.

She seems to have become the current Cute whipping bitch since all previous ones (Kyoko, Momoka) got voices. Hell, even Miyo has gotten a bone thrown her way by slowly becoming relevant in WWG.

Sakura's suffering might not get lifted any time soon though.

Reminder that Sakura is the only true RED, unlike all these phony pinks.

Was the Cybernetics Wars ZERO CD ever uploaded?

This is actually unironically true.

All the other "Red" girls iconic outfits are Pink. Sakura however is Red through and through.

Is it even out yet? I thought it was at the end of the month. The guy who buys everything is bound to buy it anyway.

I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish.

Wew lad, time to fap to that doujin again.

W-which one

These are some great news to wake up to, can't wait for the dorks and the commus. Hype.

exhentai.org/g/1043717/f5e5c58150/

Same artist.

Thanks, appreciated. Ine last fap before I go to sleep.

Better prepare yourself, since this might end up as a short event too. I'm thinking within the 6-7 days range.

The last couple days of August are build up for anniversary events, so I imagine that the Dork Illuminate event won't take that long.

Screw you. Why is rolling for SRs so hard?

Kyoko da bes

*Miho da bes

It's funny. I don't care about Dark Illuminate as a pairing or unit. And yet I'm so fucking excited. I want it to be the 21st already. I need to find a distraction for the next 3 days.

6 days if the current data in the db is correct.
(6.25 days = 7 logins)
I consider this a good thing as jewel usage should be a bit less that way.

Will DI be the Cool Love Letter?

Hm hm. Debatable

It's T1 will at least be on the same level that's for sure. Good luck to the madmen who is gunning for T1 this time.

Good girls

Could be, but except T5. 20k reward will kill any T5 competition.

*Uzuki da bes

inb4 whats the difference.

Obligatory fuck Ema comment.

Slutzuki you're there.

Looks like I got the release date mixed up with OP06.
Thanks anyway user.

I don't care much about Asuka but I admit she's a fun lass and I'm looking forward for the chuunism overload in the commus. Also the song. I'm sure it's gonna be a great event.

The song really better not disappoint. Both can sing well so it's all upto composer, arranger etc.

Dookie's big booty has really been growing on me recently.

Dork Illuminate's song is titled "双翼の独奏歌"

Which roughly translates to something like "Concerto of the Twin Wings"

Why is Haruka so hot and sexual?

>but will we finally see Nino fuck up big time for this event?
isn't there a scene where she broke her character over a black coffee
I think it was on the CG theater

Gay.

It was just more of shock from the bitterness.

Not like she actually broke character though.

Saki totally did that on purpose to mess with Wakaba and Nino didn't she?

I knew I liked Saki.

She just is. It's one of those universal truths.

Fuck yeah Ema

Yeah, add them sugar!