DEEPEST LORE GAME

artifact will be better

tempo warrior is nuts atm
dont de your gary hero cards

If you're going to make a thread at least do the OP properly you fucking mong

How far can I go with Quest Shaman?

not feeling it

You should be able to hit 5 if you dodge enough druids

he can just tech in a skulking geist so the matchmaking avoids pairing him with jade druids

deck?

This is the lowest quality OP I have ever seen, embarrassing but sums up the game appropriately.

ehh

r8 my fun oc

Can someone send me dust to craft Valeera and Alduin?

Sent

Played around with minion heavy midrange warrior lists a lot, it's acceptable but is strictly outclassed by Paladin and Pirates as it was before sadly

Yeah bro I just need your address I'll mail it to you.

Be efficient with your weapon swings, they're necessary burn against control decks and the deck has essentially 8 weapons. If you're holding multiple, don't be afraid to throw charges at their face.
If you have Rotface, he's a great tech-in against Priest.
Hard mulligan for FWA and Nzoth's. If you have one of those, 3 drops, Blood to Ichor, and sometimes even 4 drops are fine keeps.

Forgot to make it druid exclusive

>battlecry: let jesus take the wheel

sent :^)

>If you have Rotface, he's a great tech-in against Priest.
Why? So you can give it to him on turn 5 and then activate it for him all game?

Is cairne vital or is there a suitable substitute?

post more of Kibler's wife plz

if blizard werent such fuckin kikes they would make the legos dust for atleast 50%

Cairne is close to vital, as he's a beatstick to play against control when you're up in tempo, since he's super sticky. He's preferred in the deck over Rotface or Arthas because of his lower mana cost, which compliments the curve, but if you don't have him, Rotface/Arthas are fine substitutes.

>you will never run away and elop with Queen Lana'thel

where is my vampire wife

Ah, I don't have any of those cards

Thanks bros

You'll probably just send me a dildo

does someone want to post a better op

Caught you mirin hearthcuck

Hi my name is Ben Brode i play druid because im fucking retarded and constantly make stupid mistakes but all my cards have 2x the value they should so i can just play whatever card has the purdiest piktures and still maintain a 51% winrate against every other deck in existence.

Brodes assemble

FORM OF
HEARTHBULL

C

Shut up slut you know you want it.

I once legit played Brode in casual, he had a custom card which had an artist's impression of him holding a hammer on a thrones of coins and the voice line was literally just his obnoxious laugh at double the volume of any other card, a 5 mana Druid class epic 30/30 with charge and windfury.

>Fatiguing out Quest Priest as DK hunter

This is fun

are we actually sc2 tier now

Is that good or bad?

>still no feature to replay the last 10 matches
How do I get stories otherwise?

we're getting there. Every streamer ive seen hates playing standard right now but has to for the buckerous

Why exactly ? I didn't really pay attention to my usual streamers lately.

The game is utterly shit and lacks innovation, just given the bare minimum of attention and effort by it's developers in order to sell us new cards every 3 months. People are finally waking up to Brode's jewery

the game is great and so is the meta. you can play big druid, jade druid and even taunt druid!

it's a keep opening the same fucking tech card that's barely a 1-of in ANY deck in the game episode

How the fuck is this a tech card?

What kind of retard made this thread?

This shit should get deleted.

>Each game of Hearthstone has a limit of 89 turns. At the start of the 90th turn, both heroes will explode, and the game will end in a draw.[6] This means that Player 1 has 45 complete turns (turn 1, 3, 5... 87, 89), while Player 2 has 44 complete turns (turn 2, 4, 6... 86, 88). Player 2 does not start turn 90, he will not draw a card nor will start of turn triggers happen.
No fucking way
Did anyone know about this?

You should make a new one.

Though I say this so the mods will get angry and delete both threads, hopefully banning all future /hsg/ threads as well.

the kind that beds your mother every night. Now make me a new thread BITCH

>tech card

Probably to deal with infinity from dead man's hand and benedictus.

>win 1 game with hunter
>gives my opponent perfect RNG for the next 3 games

Sorry for not playing druid

Serves you right for thinking you'd rank up this time without buying some packs first

i did buy packs but i don't want to play druid ever

Hey dude, just a heads up (i dont personally mind but) you may want to edit your OP to contain more of the usual info or face the wrath of the downvotes!! lol xD

get a mod to delete this thread someone, OP doesn't know how shit works

its a tech card because it does something technical idiots

>been hard stuck at rank 6/7 for three days and am playing like shit due to tilt and unbridled rage

I just want to reach rank 5 so I can stop playing anything but memes every few days man, Jade Druid is becoming harmful to my mental health

But did you buy more packs AFTER hitting a new rank but BEFORE attempting to hit the next one?

Probably not, if i just wanted to climb i'd abuse murloc paladin which is almost as retarded as druid.

It was like this from the release

Interesting fact, if you focus on tilt you'll be more tilted

Check out this tech card

But Elven archer IS a tech card you idiot

Keep crying fedora cuck

Thanks for the protip

Is Chillwind Yeti the most underrated tech card?

No. Angry chicken is.

You could kill druid by letting people filter 1 class from matchmaking

Yeti and Elven Archer are indeed tech cards you idiots and they also have a history of being tech cards
But they are just shit
tech card is a card that you "tech in" for the meta/matchups, elven archer was a tech card in zoo when face hunter was everywhere and yeti was a tech card in druid against priest and control

Yes. Everyone did.

Is this post a tech card?

It's not, my bad
but you bet your ass I'll have a 4th copy soon enough

I need to tech me some hearthcucks

Welp

All this tech fedoras

Rexxar is fun, don't dust it in case hunter stops being ass

Odd groups got left, even groups got right.
That means 1,3,5 left, 2,4,6 right. 7 and 8 are welp groups.

you mean don't dust in case you want to play a fun deck instead of muh meta shit

I dusted my knuckles though

Knuckles is in the zombeast table, midrange hunter isn't really "in the meta" but you can do better than 50% and ive beaten jades with it

Right Now playing dk rexxar will tank your winrate from around 50 to less than that

the real fun with Rexxar is in wild. Poisonous Dredscales are glorious.

Say that again?

Nothing beats a Kodo + Bloodworm

how's murloc paladin vs the druid decks? (jade / token)

VSreaper has them as favored

If druid got a kick in the nuts midrange hunter could actually get shit done. Spreading plague and infestation cuck hunter so bad I consider druid a flat out hard counter

Daily Reminder that druid still has better card draw and boardclears than rogue, on top of having access to healing, taunts, ramp, and a better base mechanic (chose one).

>becomes boros reckoner
Thats big value

>Spreading plague

What do you even do about this card? Make it cast twice at most?

Any kind user wants to share 80g quest on NA?
Im close as fuck to my pity timer and I just want to get it over with and start saving up for the next expansion.

>need 5 warlock wins
>dont have a warlock deck
>decide to just fuck around in brawl
>get warlock
>win
>doesnt count towards quest
Why the fuck not?

Only way I see it being balanced is if it summoned 1/2s or only summoned a hard cap of 3 at most 1/3s or something. They should have never gotten bolster on a stick.

>share
go back to r*ddit

Yeah 1/5s is pretty retarded, especially when druid was given a card to buff them in the same expansion. Even then lets say i have 4 minions on board and now if i'm not playing mage i have to burn through 20 hp of minions for 5 mana.

Just opened the 4 mana Prince. What epic should I craft?

Craft an Epic and get the prince back on your next Legendary.

Just sit tight on it and play it in Miracle Rogue or something, when the next expansion comes out dust it.

FUCK