Why would you buy those stupid european supercars?

Why would you buy those stupid european supercars?
those virgins spent time engineering electric motors... baka

>picrelated - Chadsmobile

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/03/saturation-dive-zf-8-speed-automatic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The chadsmobile only has one seat, can't turn, only comes with a slushbox, costs $100,000 for a $20,000 motor in a $20,000 chassis, and you dont have one?

>chad mobile
>has the drag coefficient of a fucking brick
I only see fat people drive these anyway

Am I wrong for thinking it looks exactly like an E30 up front

>Chadsmobile
Assuming "Chad" is morbidly obese, sure.

>why yes, of course I think my 700 hp tune on a boat anchor strapped to a 25 years old E-Class chassis with a paper bin interior can compete with exclusive European supercars

The Dodge Demon is an easy contender for the worst car ever made. Everything that isn't its horsepower figures is horrible. You get a heavy brick with no aerodynamic consideration, a chassis that was outdated and primitive when it launched the better part of a decade earlier, an interior made of Styrofoam and melted water bottles, a sludgy unresponsive autotragic tranny, and actual performance that is outmoded by modded old Civics.
So for ninety grand you get a car that is expressly designed for people who can't drive and is outmoded in every way by cars a fraction of the price.
If you're actually able to afford this fucking thing, go the extra step and get a Callaway Corvette.
>Hurr durr that's a modified car it's not stock
GM warranties Callaway-modded cars with the same coverage afforded to stock vehicles.
>But that's 15,000 more
If you can spend $90,000 on a parts-bin Dodge with a slushbox (that even Dodge considers so bad they've already stopped making it) you can spend $115,000 on a Callaway.

the hellcat is slower than a yuro SUV around a track

I don't see anything competing that comes close to it's 0-60 and 1/4 mile times other than a $2m Veyron.

I'd personally just modify a regular challenger. It's still impressive for a factory car.

Who cares? Lap times are for nerds. The demon is for cruising, pulling hard from the lights and highway pulling. We have other toys to use if we want to go fast on a track ; )

>0-60 in ~2 seconds
>runs 9s in the 1/4 with a warranty

B-but its heavy

Then buy one, faggot.

These bozos are purposely ignoring what the Hellcat and Demon were built for, hard fast straight pulling on a track. Nobody who truly admires autos is comparing it to great GT cars just because it might cost the same. Nothing is coming from the factory built to crush 1/4 mile times OEM with warranty like this.

tl;dr if you compare a car built for straight line to a car built to hit turns then you are on the spectrum or 13.

The Demon is actually a pretty good GT car as long as you don't plan on setting any lap records with it. It's big and comfy inside and rides nice with the supple drag slicks.

>buying either burger or yuropoo
user pls

Nobody fucking gives a shit about quarter mile times, Bubba.

It's a Pontiac G8, Fuck off bruce.

Nobody gives a shit about your top speed tests on closed tracks or lap times set by professional drivers with a team of a 100 technicians, Mohammod.

personally I like that dodge is going and doing something different.

WE dont need every car company making their own M5 which seems to be what everyone insists on diong these days.

Are you that moron from the other day who thinks the Holden Commodore is a rebadge of the Pontiac G8 which is a rebadged Holden Commodore?

The transmission in that car is very good and its the same one in the BMW m5.

its .01 second slower than a double clutch but wont fail after 10k miles with the 600 hp loads.

There is literally NOTHING wrong with it. You sure as hell can't shift faster.

It's GM. It's all the same.

Holdens are just Autistic GM's.

not really I can see it with the flat front end and 4 headlights its a lot bigger tho

You do realize that the Hellcats have Nappa and Alcantara interiors right? I'm sure the fake leather in your favorite German 4 Cylinders is much better.

Sounds like you described a modern super car.

Alcantara is synthetic

>chad mobile
more like virgin mobile for the pussy ass fag who is scared of turning corners.

retard

it's literally fake suede

Faggots arguing about shit they can't afford, the thread.

Which is the best of the Hemi 392's?

itt: yurohamedans

The 392 engine is the most important thing about the Challenger. I'd personally recommend that you pay the extra money for the 6 piston brembo in the T/A. The main attraction for SRT is the SRT Apps in the infotainment system which has digital gages for everything.

Guys, no need to fight. I dont think anyone who is considering a Demon is also looking at an R8 or a 911 or something.

very different cars, made for very different things. Just appreciate that they both exist, and you have a choice. I'd take a 911 myself, but i can totally see the appeal of the Demon, and i love it to bits. Just not my kind of car

It being fake is not a bad thing.

Normal suede wears out pretty quick. Alcantara holds up a lot better.

That was me, and I was trolling. I wish more than 4 or so people took the bait. Still, I’m glad that you were retarded enough to take the bait.

This, there's no need starting shit flinging when there shouldn't be any. The Demon was never built to lap the Nurburgring the same way the GT2RS wasnt built to hit the 1/4 mile.

It is tho

To be fair the passenger seat is a $1 option. I rode in the back of a Hellcat once, if you're just looking for a stupid but fun toy and have money to play with it's not the worst option out there.

Just get a Challenger widebody and tune it to 800 hp then.

>Chadmobile
>desired and owned by Virgins

>wanting girly girls messing with your car

I sure don't want any vaginas bleeding all over my interior.

nice chevy ss bro!

Thanks

Nice badge swap, can you send me the Chevy badges for my Commodore

The only thing I like about US automaker is the sheer amount of asshurt they generate from euro's that get angry when we take truck engines, get 800 HP out of them and stick them in bricks, SUV's and trucks.

Sure, if you really want. You'll have to come up with some new adhesive for the rear badge though, it got all torn up in the process.

Why dont they make a Demon Viper with like 1k hp and absolute mad tier performance that will shred time and space

Niggers love the cheap ones like the SXT.

So please don't forget about the niggers.

To be honest the times they give are retarded considering the tires the thing comes with are not streetable in practice and the time is for front donuts in race car mode. It's definitely fast in a straight line but it's not what they claim in the real world. Kinda like running fucking race slicks on a 911 with stripped interior and claiming to have the fastest production car on X track.

viper is supposed to be fast on track
and it is without 1000 hp

There is a custom viper with 1000hp. It's not a track monster, not as much as the ACR-Extreme was.

RIP The one true God Machine

Id rather have a new cts-v with a hpe1000 kit
1000hp at 6400
966 lb-ft torque at 4400

>hurrdurr bad transmission
>durrhurr slushbox
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Let me clue you in: the transmission in the Demon is a ZF, which should immediately ring a bell if you know anything at all about vehicular engineering.
More specifically the ZF 8HP, I suggest you look into it. Here's a link to get you started: thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/03/saturation-dive-zf-8-speed-automatic/

A few tidbits for you:
-The torque converter (the 'slushbox' proper) is only used when launching from a standstill. All other shifting is done "clutch to clutch", which makes it mechanically equivalent to a dual clutch transmission.

-Shift time is 200 milliseconds.

-The ZF 8HP can shift down from 8th gear to 2nd gear in a single shift.

etc.

>This kills the Tesla Model Soy

>I haven't driven the car and I jerk off to skylines the post
Pic related: It's you

>Needs to drive a car to know what it feels like