What's the best way to eat the "i deserve $15 an hour" burger while driving a manual transmission vehicle?

What's the best way to eat the "i deserve $15 an hour" burger while driving a manual transmission vehicle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7DntILNDig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't eat while driving. The fuck is wrong with you?

third gear
legs on the wheel
hands on the burger

Hold the burger in your mouth whenever you need to shift.

>not getting the tendies

your first mistake

this
youtu.be/X7DntILNDig

Left hand burger, right hand shift and steer.

Just eat inside

shift with the burger

>eating while driving
>eating inside your vehicle at all

Holy shit, just don't eat inside your car or by a superior modern automatic.

these

>he doesnt chug mountain dew and wolf down his burger while rowing through the gears on the touge
y'all are some of the biggest faggots ive had the displeasure to see

This guy knows

if you can\t fiugre out asuch a basic fucking problem fucking women and children and elderly manage to in europe are you really a car enthusiast or just a car themed shitposter?

I always thought eating in the car was a clapistan thing.

I eat in the car when I'm on the highway.
Its an hour long straight road sometimes before I leave I just go and grab a sammich and eat it on the way.

There already a fucking flood in my car i don't need burger sauce added to it.

Confirmed

I shit you not, lads, I ordered a McGriddle a month or two ago, checked it in the parking lot, it was just the buns. Not sausage, nothing.
Just the fucking buns, m80s.

Yes

one hand on burger
one hand on wheel
take hand off wheel to shift -or- hold burger between thumb and first two fingers while shifting with your ring and pinky (only works for non-messy burgers)

if your alignment is solid, you should be able to shift quickly without veering off to the side of your lane. If not, use a knee to stabilize the wheel.

Bought 2 mcchickens and a large fry at 3am when I was the only car there, the fucking idiot still forgot the fries

Why can't those McNiggers have the common sense to stop talking to tell people who are waiting, "I'm sorry, I'll be with you in just a moment."
Or, "Sorry it took us 6 minutes to hand you this bag of cold fries. Thank you." instead of just setting it on the counter and saying, "Aight's den"

lmfao this is amazing. Truthfully, though you could probably hold chicken fries between your legs.

i usually just park and enjoy the scenery with my burger

Can a modern car beat Takumi on the downhill?

It's not a problem if you're a good driver.

>triggered.jpg

....dafuq
I bring my burgers home and sometimes punch another cone before eating them. Might also add good cheese to the burger and add some nice sauce it doesn’t have enough. Paper towel over the mouse plus one more for any clean up and I browse Veeky Forums or read news while going anamalistic on my delicious junk food. I really enjoy my food this way. Eat normally this way too

>go to a sonic once
>get some green blue icee thing
>apparently there's some fucking retarded speed bump in the parking lot
>don't see it since it's night, hit it
>fucking green blue icee all over my roof, backseat and me
Fuck sonic stupid fucking assholes cost me 100 dollars in cleaning that shit

they do it because people wont be fucked coming back to complain so they save money
although i've been to mcd and gotten someones huge order when all i wanted was 10$ worth of shit because some kid fucked up

>this entire thread
holy shit why are americans so entitled.

america should be fucking nuked along with the rest of the planet. fat entitled pieces of fucking shit. cook your own food. mistakes happen you piece of fucking lard

Even in McDonald's is shit:
>Americans don't have to struggle anymore because they've worked hard enough and established a strong enough infrastructure to have luxury/convenience and that makes me ANGRY!!!

Shithole

>put in gear
>eat
Or get passager to feed you

>My first month driving
>First car is uncle's hand-me-down SUV
>Exiting parking lot of mall
>Box of pizza on my lap and a can of schweppes in my right hand
>Put card into booth and let go of brake pedal to slowly go over speed bump
>Shockingly gobs of torque can't give less of a fuck about speed bump
>However, unexpectedly speed bump causes car to veer to the right crash into boom gate
>spill schweppes onto pizza
>day ruined
>came home and inspected truck to find only small scratch on oversized plastic fender and footboards

learned a lesson that day. I guess mall still doesn't know I wrecked their barrier. Also had a friend who got really really bad burns when his bmw hit a pot hole and caused him to spill coffee on his lap.

>left hand holding burger on steering wheel when shifting gear
>put right hand on wheel when not shifting gear
Wow so hard, that being said I'm never doing it again because I don't want my car to get dirty just in case anything happens, I like to do what does

Steer with your knees, float or revmatch for shifting and eat with your entirely free left hand.

holy shit why are fucking europeens so entitled.

you have no right to bitch if it shits the bed right after you buy it, mistakes happen

euronigger amertiard cuck s(oy)jw shitskins amirite boys

>eating while driving

>McNiggers
not very nice

This is why drinking coffee while drive is not allowed in The Netherlands.

The fuck? you for real?
Steer with my knees and just eat it quick on the highway.

>keep shifting hand free
>eat with other hand
>when you need to shift grab the wheel with the pinky of your eating hand
>just accept that one of your hands will get dirty

Trains and buses can't stop at fastfoods and europoor can't afford cars so that is why.

600iq solution

This is one of the comfiest pictures I’ve ever seen

>burger in shifting hand between thumb, ring, middle, and index fingers
>pinkie open, grab onto top of shifter gently instead of man handle n short like normal

I don't understand why it's so hard for you all. I drive like I always do + a burger, it changes about nothing. In fact, if I remember to charge my go pro, l'll do it driving my 6x6. Gimmie like 1 hour you fuckwads.

Slack jawed faggot

That's how I order em, like waffles

Kek, sorry bro that's pretty bad

>Sonic

Literally a place for people who can't even be bothered to step out of their own car.

I've been to some cruise-ins there, but nobody there for the meet actually eats in their car.

that’s fucking hilarious
pay better attention
this is only your fault amigo

ITT: Mutts

Sonic sucks
The shakes are aight but the food is balls

correct answer

>Sonic
Garbage food for garbage people. Explains a lot actually.

You better hope Veeky Forums doesn't see this thread.

>eating/drinking while driving
I HOPE YOU REAR END THE TALLEST TRUCK IN THE COUNTY AND GET FUCKING SCALPED YOU SUBHUMAN CUNT
THREE FUCKING TIMES SOME DUMB CUNT HAS T-BONED ME WHILE HE WAS STUFFING HIS FAT FUCKING FACE WITH A MCLARD FRESH FROM MCSPANKIES
ONLY FUCKING THING I CAN THANK ANYONE FOR IS MY INSURANCE AND THE FACT THAT ONE OF THE FAT FUCKS FUCKING DIED DOING IT

PLATINUM MAD

>corner ahead
>toss burger in the correct direction
>downshift, steer
>let the strong G-forces propel the burger right into your mouth
you have to practice and figure out the best timing or it won't work, but it's doable

>In parking lot
>Put milkshake on center console LID just to hold it there while I do some other shit before I get going
>forget because I have autism
>Whip around parking lot
>Milk flies off center console lid and slams into window covering everything in the car
>Pristine interior instantly ruined

dumbass

>being this mad
kek

I have ascended mad
Distracted driving is some grade A nigger shit and it triggers me every time without fail

I eat while driving. 0 Accidents. Maybe you're doing retarded shit and some """""distracted driver""""" hits you and you claim its their fault.

>hairy arm
>cheese burger
>hurst shifter

yep checks out

>being this mad
Jeez, man, God only knows if someone carves you up in traffic

I've eaten while driving, granted not burgers but still, and I drive manual so my advice is to eat with the left hand so you can steer/change gear with the right. Not hard...

this

t. delusional busrider

dat 123 at the farther stall

such a regal boi

>be American
>don't live in designated nigzones so don't get shot
>feel hungry while on a roadtrip
>don't want to spend a lengthy amount of time in a sit-in restaurant
>pull into a quick and easy fast food joint for a quick meal because your country is well off enough to have those
>europoors start autistically screeching about "entitlement" and other "white privilege"-tier bullshit
Every fucking time. When do you intend to behave like the adult you technically are?

Was he in the wrong?

>being this mad
lol
just dont be infront of me then :)

>everyone I don't like is european
lol

also nice reading comprehension you fucking idiot