>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9_JcM45gaFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that Tharjafag wasted 550 orbs on the female mage banner (the one with Sanaki AND Tharja as red units) just to pull Tharjas and obviously didn't even get a good one.

I want effie to sit on my face!

I'm gonna marry Nino!!!

Can you not bring up those bad memories please. I get triggered just remembering that. 3 fucking Sanakis man.

Magic Tana!

>Got a trio of Snaki instead of Shitja
>a bad thing

I want a Snaki.

My Sanaki turned out great, she kept gaining strength for some reason.
I'd go back and finish the last two chapters of that game if the endgame wasn't so damn boring.

Oh fuck it's the shit mission rewards that gets doubled?

For you: youtu.be/9_JcM45gaFs

Got THREE fucking Ike's and still no Genny. I'm a little mad even though I guess this is supposed to be good luck.

Question about SP and deaths in the Tempest

If you gain SP with a character in one map, but then they die in the next, do they have to gain the SP all over again? Or is the SP you get for each map saved so they'd only lose whatever SP they gained in the next map?

I want your thoughts on some things guys
first i have two Nowis +spd and +atk can't decide which to promote
Also what would be better for a neutral Erikia TA3 or fury

>mfw no Katarina

Fug, Katarina banner without other Red Focus units when?

the latter, it's like exp

Green Tana!

Is Seliph as much of a pussy in FE4 as he is in Heroes?

>Two Fayes and a Boey rolling for Hugemelia and Innes

I can't stand Echoes, what skills are they good for? I have a Jeorge, would he like Firesweep Bow?

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

rude

but yeah

>Chrom got cucked out of Smash by Lucina
>Alfonse got cucked by Sharena and sent to the bench
>MCorrin got cucked out of Warriors by FCorrin
Why...?

Post credit card info my love!

It does not have to be yours!

>Do free summon
>Caeda
>-atk
>Twenty-two (22) base attack at 5*
Holy fuck I knew it was bad but I didn't imagine THIS bad.

Nino!!

Should I?

I want Anna to convince me to buy orbs

pls no bully Seliph

he is a good boy

Help

As long as you've got TA3. I feel that she isn't worth using without it or at least fury.

Age that cunny dragon

>Oboro on my last blue rolls
>Oboro on the OP
Goddammit! I don't want to see your face again!

Purple Tana!

I got curious, so a lot of people are tied for 3 appearances on FEH banners.

Oh user.......i need credit card info.......or Ephraim will do bad things to me again.......oh

Done.
And I do have TA3 waiting for her.

Oh boy...

Blue Magic Tana!

8317 9516 0536 0426
07/19

Leave her alone you bully

Quick shagging the sheep everyday

Can you make bride Tana or swimsuit Tana? These Tanas aren't lewd enough. I want to see Tana's Tanas.

>tried pulling a Julia before Hero Banner ended
>got +Atk/-Def Titania instead after 55 orbs

That's good, isn't it? Anyway, I like her even more than Julia so I win I guess.

>Sweet, I can roll a 5* nin-

well, I guess I can roll for Tharja. where is she though?

Top right

>Fire Stance: If the enemy's HP = 100% at the start of combat, the user is granted +6 Atk during combat.
>Earth Stance as a Def equivalent, Wind Stance for Spd, Water Stance for Res
>Swift Stance would grant +3 Atk and +3 Spd instead, and Lloyd's Regal Blade happens to give the same effect but a theoretical Lv 2

Thoughts?

+Spd is better, but that sounds fine.

:(

>WoM fodder
Congrats!

Why do I keep pulling when I don't need anything on the banner?

Post credit card info or your waifu dies!

>Draug, Gwendolyn, and Sheena all haven't been on a banner
I guess we have our armor banner.

>tfw never got Lucina
Lucina banner when

Give him to your wife.

>tfw cockblocked by Lucina when rolling for Eirika

Let me guess, your autism didn't let you keep them?

Give lad and firesweep. Poison strike for maximum damage

Think they'll ever raise the level cap past 40?

Credit card
Now

Should have gone bottom right. It's always bottom right even when it's not.
i was hoping for odin :/

Lucky you, I actually wanted 3 Ikes (one to fix my -spd +def one, another for HB memes on my +atk Cordelia). Instead, I got Ryoma, Katarina, and Faye. The first is actually good, but Katarina is Swift Sparrow fodder and Faye is Firesweep fodder (even though I have 0 (zero) archers right now)

They will do.

But you will have to merge a duplicate of the same rarity to increase the lvl cap by 2 up to a max of lvl 50

Imagine all the money raining down when people have to drop 5x the orbs to get 5xs of the same character to minmax them to oblivion.

If only....

Sometimes free summon give good things. +atk -res, how do you build her? I know she want lightning breath +, what about the passives?

Does anyone even want Swift Sparrow? I'm always using Life and Death or Fury, even on Katarina I'd probably replace it if I wasn't super low on Fury fodder.

Wait until Aether banner releases

There are like three fags on this general who got Tiki as her free roll

I hope not, 40 is just high enough that it's easy and quick to train them and then have them ready to be used.

Spd is probably better, have the same dilemma myself.
TA is preferable for Eirika, though it depends on whether you have fodder for that.

OBORO!!

>THE BULL

I hope you aren't in a relationship, user.

Any use for Chrom? Got three of him at 4*, and don't know what to do with him.

>mad that none of my free rolls were 5*s
>but Cain, Henry, Odin and Hinata are good skill fodder
It's a special sort of disgust

>Just got a 5* Catria +Res -Atk rollin for tana
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WTF DO I EVEN DO WITH HER

With Eliwood as a bonus unit I can actually stay in t20 for a bit! Is this enough to stay ranked or will I need to snipe higher point matches? I've never really bothered trying to stay in t20 before.

make a healer out of him.

Maybe for fodder. I still roll once or twice on new banners if I like reds on them, just because I'm in desperate need for Fury and TA3. So desperate, in fact, that I'm seriously considering 5* a Selena or Bartre.

I'd think not. The only way to change your level cap was via Second Seals in Awakening (infinite levels as you reset to 1) or Eternal Seals in Fates (+5), and the current 40 stays true to = 1 to 20 unpremoted + 1 to 20 promoted in most FEs, despite some having third tier classes for 60 (fourth tier in SoV for 80?).
A lot of the content is balanced around 40 as is, a higher cap is just more stat inflation worse than TT/CC.

>tfw you never get what you want when rolling

I've put so much into this account but my luck is horrendous. When I was F2P I was using average at best units aside from Celica and Katarina. When Cecilia is your best green mage and she's not on a cav team you fucked up.

Feed her skills to a better blue.

Katarina actually is a good user of Swift Sparrow, and you should only ever consider replacing it for Fury if she's +spd and you have a hone spd attached.
In general, it's good for units who want that increase in spd/atk for the player phase, but don't want to suffer a decrease in defensive attributes. For example, Eliwood would like it, while Cordelia probably wants LnD.

What skills have you prepared for Valter guys

Last week, I was nearly kicked out with 4,874 points. You may have to shoot a little higher.

I hope not. whats the point? you won't see any difference except bigger numbers on screen. whoopee

Merric and 3 dancers

But he's so slow. And I'm still hoping for Lucina.

I'm thinking Fury because Katarina fights on both phases, and more Res means she can potentially take no damage from certain mages and then use Desperation to smash through everything else. I'm using it on Mae and it's working well.

Can't wait to give him LaD

[Merric Intensifies]

So, reverse Elemental Boost? Kinda cool.

Darn, I'll keep that in mind thanks. It's not the end of the world if I don't stay in t20 at least.

Is TA2 good enough for Nowi, Fae, and Robin? Never rolled a single Roy to this day.

>Fury3
>Wings of Mercy3
>Goad Fliers

>Cordelia
>Tana
>Valter
>Catria/Shanna/Est/Claire/Florina/Subaki

Blue flying lance meme here I come

> Hero fest killed me
> Blade meme banner
> Pulls on this
Every time

If he's +Atk then he's one of the best Brave Sword users

My current team should be fine. Ike, Bridelia, MRobin and Julia. I plan on eventually switching out Robin with Tana, but boosted Triangle Advantage on Reds and Colourless is so damn fun.

It'll weaken the one shot meta and Reinhardt. The Atk and Def/Res boosts will cancel out but units will also have more HP making it harder to kill them.

Make it +4 like Swift Sparrow

So, I was rolling for Nino, no red orbs, got 5* Tharja'd. Is she good?

I actually bait some mages into her on the first turn, and this is usually enough for her to get into Desperation range. With Fury, you need to wait for two turns, which is a little longer. Though it's a matter of preference anyway, I think +3 to def/res isn't really worth wasting fodder on her, since she tanks mages well anyway, and def increase doesn't help her much.

I meant no green orbs obviously