/tesg/ | The Elder Scrolls General

Shilling For Special Needs Edition
>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/
youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Looking at the OP guides
>Half the mods have their descriptions cut off and don't seem to have any way to scroll them

Am I retarded or is it the website?

It's the website. Pissed me off too.

What mod do I need to make a unique character?
Didnt find anything in the OP.

Dont want every character to have the same dumb skin texture as mine.

it is the website. you can still get the descriptions by left clicking on it twice to select everything then pasting it into notepad

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

its the website
its a known issue
guy in charge of it doesn't know what to do and refuses to even try and change it

Lads the next time you install that monster rape mod or that whoring mod where your girl gets gangbanged by 50 orc's pls remember that you may have to someday talk to your character and explain to her why you did it!
Pls think of her safety and her sanity.
Don't ahegao your waifu!

user's complained about how it used to be, so it was changed to this. The website is built on a shitty webtool. They are trying to find an alternative host. Email maze about it if you have any suggestions. They are working on it but there's only so much that can be done in it's current situation.

Honestly tesgeneral isn't that good a guide. Some of the mods listed will outright break your game. Some are outdated and not used anymore because they've been replaced with better or updated mods and a lot of them are just shite.

You need a custom race.

>pls remember that you may have to someday talk to your character and explain to her why you did it!
w-what!?

>Don't want to seem like the usual cunts that plague generals over on Veeky Forums with "JUST INSTALED [game]/STARTED LEARNING [system] GIB MODS/HOW2 PLAY PLS"
>the OP guide isn't even up to date

Of course.

I seem to be running out of VRAM(or RAM?)

symptoms: if I activate skyrim noble 2k hk mod, I start to lose random textures, eventually leading to a CTD. The more texture mods I have(like flora overhauls on top of noble), the faster it happens. I have a gtx 750 ti with 2gb VRAM, and it seems to be not enough?
On other hand, I read that VRAM shortage would lead to fps drops instead of CTDs, which doesn't happen for me, so I am also questioning if my memory patch is working correct. My skyrim is pirated and I am using -forcesteamloader on skse to activate it. Can I somehow track how much RAM is actually allocated for my skyrim before the crash? I have 16gb RAM so running out is out of question

How do I create a femboy/trap character. Asking for a friend.

but my girl is an orc
and she has a penis
and she goes around to random farmsteads, killing the husband and raping the wife
or kidnapping the wife and taking her to a different location and raping her there

Huh, I didn't realise he needed help finding a new place.

What does he want to do? Completely set up a new site or just change hosts, but keep the same layout? If it's the former, I think it'd be better to just use a free host or something.

I agree it needs some work here and there, but I haven't noticed any broken mods at all. They're all pretty solid suggestions, it could just use some additions here and there.

Does anyone happen to have that Witcher Crossbows mod around, the one that adds the onehanded crossbows? Can't seem to find it anywhere except some shitty/sketchy russian version. Surely someone here must have it backed up somewhere

Get crash fix plugin and set it up properly as it instructs on the download page.
Get ENBoost and make sure you set the memory settings in the ENBlocal.ini to what your computer can handle. See the STEP project wiki for ENBlocal memory guide.

Nigger I will help your sorry ass. Whatchu need my dude?

thanks anons will get to downloaded those as well as looking at the pastebin link for recommended downloaded, I hope there i a magic overhaul somewhere.
as for the character i want to make this but not a disgusting loli, im just looking on how to make the some sort of cute elf face but not as small and as loli as this? any suggestions?

>2GB of VRAM
lol. People being limited to only using 4GB of their VRAM on Win10 is an issue.

Gib preset. I wanna be a loli too.

Howzit going, /tesg/? Did you miss me?

>sanity
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that... Her sanity might as well be considered nonexistent after that incident with MB.

>becoming the rapist
Disgusting!
What if your character was to come alive and rape you!
How would you like that you fucking degenerate!

It uses Wix right now. It's just very limited. See if you can get in touch with him if you have any thoughts.

There's a mod on loverslab where you can craft a potion where you get sent to a rape dungeon where you're raped by molag bal for like 3 days until you die and become a vampire.

use ECE (default morphs are closer to this style than racemenu)

install ks hairdos and/or sg hairs

get fairskin (not the latest version) or adorable face, apply them to a custom race

there's your starting point, godspeed

P-pls respond

I don't use sex mods because I'm a sad SSEfag on Windows 10 who literally only switched over on a pirated copy because Oldrim suddenly stopped working for no reason.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/ this monitors your RAM and other shit if you need to do it. I found 2 fixes for the problem you are having with your graphics that are incredibly simple.
>buy a NVIDIA 1080 and replace the 750TI with it
>don't use a shitton of texture mods at once and expect everything to work fine on your 750TI
If you can't handle something then you probably should try to tone down the settings on your graphics or get a better Graphics Card.

who's the lucky guy who knocked her up?

>SSE fag
>Windows 10
Why would you do that to yourself man?

Windows 10 came with the prebuilt PC I had and Oldrim literally stopped working for no reason and I have tried basically everything besides a system restore to fix it.

Oh no no no, don't even think about it?

Gee, who knows? Maybe you can try checking out /teslg/ for a hint? It might not be a very accurate hint however.

Pretty difficult for dudes I think. Try looking around for skinny male preset. Maybe that'll help.
Or you could make a girl, give her a flat chest using fair skin complexions flat normal maps. Then use schlongs of skyrim to force her to have a cock. I think bad dog hoodie schlongs comes with a female cock pack. Then you could get SLAL and only enable anal and herm animations maybe. Then look for some mannish facial presets.

Will do if I remember

UUNP and some mod to add a dingle doodle.

Nigger find a windows 7 install and put that shit on.

pretty sure she'd kill me

left or right?

Right

Neither, start over.

Neither

>pregnant vampire
How

Thanks senpai, setting up UseOSAllocators fixed all my problems. I didn't realize the crashfix was turned off by default in the ini
Either way though, I guess I'll cut back on some of the texture mods until I buy a better gpu

>No mods about Lyg
feelsbadman

ewww
thanks man i just want a cute elf for my orcs to play with

Should I install racemenu/ECE with MO or just manually?
ygNord feels like it would be a bit clunky with MO?

Is there a sluttier replacer alternative to mini dress mod? They all look same, and not lewd enough either

left probably, but fix her in sculpt

>who's the lucky guy who knocked her up?
*nervous laughter*

I'm so sorry Faust.

Is there one, and I do mean just ONE waifu who isn't a cheating, coal burning, degenerate slut?

plenty but i'm not naming names

this is turning me on so much. post more.

make one with falmer hand

Please respond

:^)

>find a vampire
>immediately get HIV as they vampiric drain me
How high is the chance to get Sanguinare Vampiris from Vampires? It really is annoying to need to take a trip to the nearest Alchemy Shop if I run out of hawk feathers and cure disease potions.

I would feel sorry for that guy, I'm still a free man.
Allegedly, he said it was just a meme so I might not be out of the woods yet.

I don't think it counts as cheating if she has no husbando at the moment.

You stop that.

>I don't think it counts as cheating if she has no husbando at the moment.

so they were on a break?

You can't use poses on Falmers since they are creatures.

It's part of the vampiric curse, overwhelming lust. At least that she doesn't diddle kids, unlike Freir and Mistel.

Climates of tamriel or vivid weather?

They split up, they haven't been together for awhile now user.

>You stop that.
what? she's a cute _boi

Dunno about Vivid but Climates of Tamriel is bad.

oh

I thought it was just an ugly girl

neither

vanilla + true storms

>unfunny sentences as filename
Is this Kuri?

no, and its not a joke, its a statement

How so?

Makes nights and interiors super dark (which is not a bad thing in itself, but there's countless mods that do that in better and less retarded ways), adds way too many redundant weathers, is incompatible with the vast majority of ENBs, changes to imagespaces get baked into your save so even if you uninstall it shit will still look jacked up, is way too script heavy for a weather mod

Hmm good to know thanks for the info

Anyone got any tips on how to handle a custom race with MO?

true storms

fag

wow the new chip 'n' dale reboot looks great

vividian is fucking incredible, spit on these true storm niggers

Delet or adjust the map

When will Anna get herself BLACKED too?

n3vur

depends if one would count that one time with a dremora...

which /tesg/ characters got blacked?

>tfw never have to worry about my characters getting blacked because nobody lewds my characters
this is the one time this catch 22 situation hasn't sucked!

Wew, where is this? I know that you're using the ruins mod, but that forest looks nordisk/10

near solitude. i use enhanced vanilla trees and enhanced landscapes.

Kaarina

how do I use texblend with MO? I use leyenda skin installed with MO, so the texblend can't pick it up as a source file

But who's the black of tamriel?
Orsimer or Argonian?

redguard you dumb nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg

obviously redguards
are you retarded`?

That's a common misconception, I think. Redguard culture resembles ancient Persia, rather than Kenya or Ethiopia. Sure, in Morrowind and Oblivion they looked pretty much like niggers, but you can see in Skyrim that they don't have that many common negroidal facial traits as opposed to the older games. They look more like Arabs and Moors for that matter.
I'd say, besides the appearance, Orcs bear the biggest spook resemblance. They're uneducated, overly aggressive and as Notes on Racial Phylogeny book suggests to fuck an Orc is a disgrace and shamefur dispray

wrong
fuck off
they are literally black.

>to fuck an Orc is a disgrace and shamefur dispray

Hmm....

What are you favorite leveling mods for Oblivion?

My two go to ones are the one that makes all attributes you leveled +5, which is quite cheaty but I like it's simplicity, and Oblivion XP which feels a bit bloated and it still has the problem like with vanilla that it forces me to place a certain style which I don't really want to, though not nearly as bad of course.

Razor, our friendship is over if I ever caught Natalia fucking with a disgusting Orc.

I keep alternating between Realistic Levelling and not using any at all.

>calling me by my Steam name

Wew, this is serious business then. No worries pal, I would never do that for your sake. Is this Brave?

I know they're black, you dingus. But they don't behave in a nigger way. There's Redguard sorcerers, members of Blades, nobles and Legion officers. Their culture is nothing like the culture of ancient Ethiopia or any other black "civilization".

I'm not saying getting plowed by a Redguard isn't something disgraceful and disgusting as their appearance is in fact negroidal, but the whole reason for that is Bethesda pulling a we wuz kangz n' shiet move so that they cater for black gaming community which is a foolish move since blacks don't play cRPGs

pic related

check in on how redguards behaved when they first arrived in hammerfell

They brought civilization and advanced culture?