Do you like your car, Veeky Forums?

Do you like your car, Veeky Forums?

Sure it could be a heap of shit, but it's yours. The work you put in, keeping it running. You've been through a lot together. You love Brad.
Or maybe it's new, and all your hard work has finally paid off.
A love/hate relationship perhaps?
Maybe you just hate your car.

So?

Talk about your car here.
Something you like about it, and dislike.
Something about it you want to tell someone, but haven't had a chance to. You don't know how to bring it up in a thread, but also didn't want to start a new one. Maybe a new part, or it started to make a weird noise.

Even though it’s a V6 My last car was a 90bhp slushbox commuter which really put things into perspective.
The other thing is these cars get shunned on super badly because they’re not faster than their V8 counter part
However they’re reliable daily drivers with a reasonable punch and that’s what I enjoy it for
I can take it to AutoX events and have fun with upgraded suspension and steering components and then go home and drive it to work the next day
Fits all my needs currently and as I look to the horizon I definitely see another mustang in my future

I love all three of my cars. One has he engine pulled out, the other two I’m done nodding.

I love Brad

I love it. Just bled and flushed the brakes.

But, the shocks are about toast and the body roll is becoming too much. It doesn't help that they are bottoming out when i hit a decent sized bump either.

I ordered some new shocks, mounts, and bellows yesterday.

If weather permits i'll be installing those and some new bushings next friday.

>Tfw wanted to get coilovers or bilsteins but have medical bills to pay off

I love mymx5 ND, but I don't have much patience for the reputation the cars have for being for queers. I think that's mostly a meme perpetuated by lifted truck chodes and WRX jabronis.

That girl was a qt

I love my mk4 GTI. I've been taking it around this curvy hilly loop near my house a lot these past few months and have felt myself get significantly better as a driver.

I own a Toyota. It was cheap and it's never caused any work, and the reliability is really the only thing I have an attachment to.

>inb4 jinxed it and it'll break tomorrow

I love to hate on this thing. the maintenance and reliability is almost none beside yearly oil change.

AND NO RUST

>Cara in an Evo

So hard right now

I love her so much. Maintenance beyond the routine/scheduled stuff is nonexistent. K series motor is a screamer and the handling is on par with the NA Miata, imho.

I like her a lot.

Actually considered getting one of these 5 years ago.
I'd post another but there isn't one. Just her driving a Porsche
What are they?

Most others here won't care for mine but I love it.

>Cheap as fuck to run
>Comfortable and easy to drive
>No gears or noise
>Has backup ICE if I ever need it or for long distance travel
>Rarely ever actually need to get petrol

And I have come to love the look of it and keeping her clean.

Origianlly wanted an i3 but I am very happy with Maximus Volticus

I love my grandma-mobile because everyonr else thinks its lame. Its engine is dying a slow and agonizing death and im trying to find something newer and more powerful to put in it so i can make it something fun to race around the countryside with

t-thank you user.

I'm so sorry, because i sold her, since my fiancee got a company car, and that was enough.

And then i found her in a scrapyardthree months later. They were cutting her for parts. So i bought her back for a small amount of money.

She is a little busted up, but i love her...

It's an old RAV4, which is pretty good for a crossover (5 speed, real 4WD though no low range) and also CUTE, but I still feel like a cuck for driving a crossover.

It's also leaking more oil than I'm comfortable with right now (afraid it might be the rear main seal) and it's kinda cramped to work on so every time I do anything to it, I keep swearing I'll sell it but I know I'll just buy another cheap shitbox and have more cheap shitbox problems to fix.

I'm also used to small, nimble cars so I'm always pitching over sideways taking turns way too fast.

Shitloads of memories in it. Just an auto LX Civic, but it's been on many adventures and was the car that saw my wife and I through college when we met and the early years of grad school. It took us through many trips out into the desert, up mountains, to caves, and all around the southwest without complaining. Learned to do basic work on it. Threw on HFP suspension to make it more fun on long commutes when I was working.
Thought I'd keep it forever because it felt like a reliable, constant force in my life, but shit doesn't turn out the way you expect. You begin to wonder whether or not the effort is worth it to keep that same one running based on old memories, or if you'll benefit more from investing in a different car that can give you new experiences more suited to your goals.

What car is it? Have a pic?

Here she was in before I commited my atrocities. I fixed the rust... But it's all there again now. Didn't do too well I guess...

really why would you buy a car that you don't like lmao?
I love my car, my friends are not sure about it because of the color but they started liking it because I literally tell nothing but good about it (there's really nothing bad to say about it anyways) and we had some good fun in it.

i honestly dont really care about it. its slow, the interior is bland and its dull to drive. on the other hand, parts are cheap, its not going to rust away on me, and i really dont see anything breaking on it anytime soon. part of me wants to try to make it fun to drive, but with insurance cucking me i cant afford to, so im probably just going to keep it and dd it while fixing a mx5 or something until i can afford to insure that. plus even if i did want to make it fun, I wouldnt know how to fix the main problem which is the lack of feel through the steering wheel

I like my car. I really do like it. I don't LOVE it, but I like it a lot.
It's like a good friendship, but one that could be a lot closer and a lot better if it weren't for some fairly obvious incompatibilities.

I love how comfy it is. I like how it just goes, how it looks, how everything is in the right place, and how it just fucking works day after day no matter the temperature or weather. And it gets there, no matter the weather.

I dislike the lack of engine power. The only thing really wrong with my car is that it's underpowered.
I admit, I went from a boyracered hot hatch to a generic Large Family Hatchback, but it was in that awkward point between the model getting heavier and fatter, and the new more powerful ecoboost engines being added to the lineup.

My motorbike? I fucking love it. It takes off like a fucking rocket, holds the corners just right, sounds lovely. The lack of storage is annoying, but I'm working on that. Ordering a luggage rack and topbox this week, already got a tankbag to hold my satnav and a battery pack. Maybe panniers before summer., and definitely a tailbag.

People buy cars that simply do the job of taking them from Point A to B.
Or they can only afford a shitbox.

My 300hp 2002 avalanche. I love my car people call it ugly but i saved it from the junkyard and im giving it a nice long happy life. It treats me well with a comfy ride, great performance and versatility as a reward for my effort in putting it back on the road

I disliked these on release, but I find myself admiring them a bit now that they're old as hell. It's commendable that you're keeping it on the road still. Aside from the one in my apartment complex, I don't think I see more than one every couple years now.

>Do you like your car, Veeky Forums?

I love it, the blind spots kind of suck though

ABSOlutely in Love. A fast, reliable sexy and comfortable masterpiece of engineering

300 horsepower in that thing ain’t shit LOL

It's a love hate relationship with my 06' Acura TL. I was looking for a daily to replace my low mileage 96' Acura Integra LS 5spd such as a G35 or 330i but i ended up going with a TL because i wanted to stick to hondas and the insurance was much lower. 6 speed TL's are pretty rare in my area so i settled for a clean 1 owner automatic. Fell in love with the interior quality and power but soon just got bored with it after about 10k miles. It doesn't corner like my Integra did and just rowing through the gears with 140hp was more fun to me then a slushbox pulling 250hp in heavier car. I'm 20k in and thinking about selling it for a Genesis Coupe or 350Z and going back to manual.

Should have never sold my DC4 fuck me.

I own an old 1996 Opel Astra from my grandpa.
He treated that car very well and it was in practically new condition. He gifted the car to me and my sister, took her only 3 weeks to drive against a parking garage wall, wrecking the driver site. Its fucking sad.

Even for all of the flaws of the dorito in a city, the RX8 is just too fun to not love.

Yoo tell me more about your car. I've always liked these
Impressive, very nice. How'd your grandpa react?

I like my cara and wouldn't trade it for anything