Eve Online general /eog/

Loki is the best t3 edition.

>What's EVE Online?
A dead game.

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes. Eve is F2P, with some restrictions, and you can earn enough in-game money to get a subscription ("PLEX").

>I want to play EVE and join Goons, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using a referral link (chaining them with friends works best). If you have no friends you can easily create two accounts and refer yourself - you'll need an alt anyway:
secure.eveonline.com/recruit/

If you buy a subscription on the referred account, then the account used to create the referral link will receive in-game money. Therefore some people will ask you to click their referral links, with the promise of monetary returns. There is no guarantee that you will actually get your share, if you click other people's referral links.

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to Goons and consider finding a corp. Corporations in the Imperium are a great way to connect with people and learn the game properly. The game is only as boring as you are.

For career suggestions, see this graphic:
eve-guides.fr/images/wtd.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Read the /eog/ pastebin:
pastebin.com/cqJUuVT9 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Game information
Eve University UniWiki: wiki.eveuniversity.org/Main_Page

>Maps and regions
evemaps.dotlan.net/
ellatha.com/eve/wormholelist.asp

>PvP information
zkillboard.com/
evewho.com/

>Fitting, structure, and skill planning tools
github.com/pyfa-org/Pyfa
wiki.eveuniversity.org/Third-party_tools

>Updates
updates.eveonline.com/

>Markets
eve-central.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/kill/64137606/
eve-offline.net/
support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203523662-Setting-an-account-name-for-Accounts-created-through-STEAM
zkillboard.com/kill/64148593/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>multiboxing client when

ded gaem
ded general

sry m8, no cap available.

Bellicose Fleet Issue

Daily reminder that the moros is the worst dread and the nag is better than the moros in every way

V E R T I C A L

why make a new thread if the games dead anyway LOL. cunted by fozzie rip eve 2003- 2012 or whatever

S

U

P

R

E

M

A

C

Y

f a g g o t s

Newbro here.

Ded thread?

hi, quick explanation :
I'm in a corp, gave full API
I use one char for this corp and my 2 others char have their own corp (CEO/founder)

Does my FULL API provide an access to my 2 others corps information or only the ceo information ?

How come the ingame channel isn't in the OP?

Because it's secret.

>capital rails

oneiros

steam version isn't working here, anyone else?

>steam

>steam

Please stop.
zkillboard.com/kill/64137606/

>Market orders fulfilled.

Did anyone ever get something from the joke 0,01isk buy orders?

gf

tfw

>eve-offline.net/
how long until acc management is back on?

is this the worst general btw?

/wowg/ is worse

there's always /poeg/ or /ksg/ or maybe the normalfag cancer like sc2 or lol

Also kerbal thread was so shit that is it globally banned here or something.

Alright... but anyone knows when is acc management coming back? I can't login in to my account in the site

check out scg

Worst Eve general ever

There's still nearly 700 glorious posts to go

Nothing but cancer in this thread
Implication and reaction faggots everywhere

this is the worst general

god I regret making my main with the steam acc...

>Nothing but cancer in this thread
>Implication and reaction faggots everywhere

>delve right now

support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203523662-Setting-an-account-name-for-Accounts-created-through-STEAM

>All your efforts ultimately amount to nothing

>friday prime time
>27k players online

I'm trying to login in to the site, but it's not working... Eve-offline says 'account management' is down, but I'm not sure.

I can log into account management with no issues.

Works for me, I dont use steam tho

I don't know what to do then... well, I guess I'll have to wait now.

You should gas you'rself for using steam.

I don't have an international credit card, so steam is very useful to buy plex.

>plex
>steam
good goy

HAHAHA
Your lacheeses feels inadequate when it was unable to kill a simple nereus with a few warp core stabs.

*unzips maulus navy*

>making an earnest living mining

Gotta get in scram range first

If I had to choose to make 120m/hr ratting in a nid or mining I would go with mining every time, I hated every second of fighter management with NO AFKing allowed. not worth the APM.

>waah I can't afk im so mad :(

>being a scared, occupied fish 24/7 in your money-making at the whim of null fuckery, forever beneath the boot

>Implying everyone isn't a trillionaire already

joke's on you nigger i'm poor as fuck

Samefag

>le shitpost black man.jpg

>He doesn't have alts on Veeky Forums

>250mil/hr mining in drone lands
>web warp whenever there's a neut within 5 jumps

>spend 90% of time in warp

>this vessel is probably one of the deadliest war machines ever built by the hand of man. Commanding one is among the greatest honors one can attain in the Amarr Empire, and suffering the fury of its turret batteries is surely the fastest way to reunite with the void.

Marauders and blops should have full t2 resists.

Fernite carbide

Hey guys, remember when EVE had 50k players on at peak times?

Oh wait, that's right, you don't.
'Cause you're all a bunch of casuals

Wouldn't newfag/newbie/etc. be a more apt term? Casual refers to the amount of time one spends playing a game, you're referencing how long they've played.

A casual wouldn't play eve for so long to remember

You mean less than a year ago?

On the contrary, as people get further along in their Eve "career" they tend to play less and less. Many of the people that have been playing since 2003 only log in an hour a day if that, meaning they would fit the bill of a "casual." I certainly play less now than when I did when I started.

Okay Veeky Forums I just started playing. What do?

The tutorial, then the career agents. The career agents will introduce you to different aspects of the game you may be interested in and give you a give amount of starting ships, isk, skillbooks, and modules.

Biomass and play something else.

good* amount

Done, now what?

What did he mean by this?

zkillboard.com/kill/64148593/

You can consult the career suggestions flowchart in the OP and then either pursue things you feel you may be interested in alone or join a corp that aligns with your interests which the in-game corp finder tool will assist with as it allows you to input what you're interested in and will suggest corps that fit those interests. Personally I'd suggest joining a corp as they will be able to provide you with guidance, advice, and items to make getting into the game easier.

I'm just trying to become a space jew, what is the best thing to do for ISK?

currently I have a sigil and a venture for mining.

Depends on how much time you have. Look at station trading and/or industry if you want some easy isk.

Honestly it'll be difficult to get into trading without a decent amount of startup capital. You may be better off looking into more accessible means of making isk such as ratting or exploration until you have enough to actually get good returns on the market. Null-sec is the best place to make isk ratting and exploring so you'd be best off joining a nullsec alliance to facilitate that. This will also let you learn more about other aspects of the game which will help you in trading by better knowing good investments.

Its Scg+E:D+Nms. And its officially better than eve now.

>no doggos can save you now
>I want to fuck the dyke out of Seagull and make her use skirts

>CCP accesses the situation
>"guize! SC 3.0 is coming up, E:D took away some fags and Sean was not a total faggot!"
>panick mode
>"I know it! Lets take out VR requirements and launch the arcade piece of shit that valkyrie is."
>"It will totally not end up like Dust."

>Agency Tank Booster I
>2% armor repair, 2% shield booster, 30 minutes
What's the point?

There's a 5% version.

Do they expire?

No

When are they going to stop with the 440 plex for $20 get 60 free meme? I'm suprised that bullshit has lasted this long.

Stop asking stupid questions, just buy our shit you goyim!

what is it that makes it hotter when u cant tell if its a dude or chick.

i want my dick in that thing

Ive posted before. Its a woman with almost no tits. She has a bf and even a little girl actually. Shes geeky like and supporter of the far left (although eve is full blown ancap, go figure!).

Her asexual looks and philosophy are beyond my comprehension. She may be bi though.

Degenerate.

>Enemy fleet comes into ratting system
>Omen NI + Orthrus + Slicer + Keres

so kill them