/ggg/- Guilty Gear General

Birds of a shitfeather Edition

last thread Beginner's guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, announce region, platform, and how long you plan on playing for.

Report and ignore shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVFrHmuPMak
twitchtv/prkvid
pastebin.com/qdSPhpfS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for dead Euro time

Second for REAL SOVIET DAMAGE.

Once I saw a list with the preferred throw OS of each character and May's was OHK, how is that? Wouldn't whiff the OHK be way worse than getting a HS? It's not like it has that much range.

I love Elphelt!

FUCK KY KEESKAY

EU PS4 who wants to play?

FUCK Y'ALL KAY KEESKAY NIGGAS

>EU
>PS4

Elphelt's Elphelts.

>birds of a shitfeather
>birds
BIRDS FLY
ACCORDING TO INSTINCT

wtf is wrong with her arm?

I wonder the same thing, user.

maybe she's too sad to have lost the solbowl she ended up twisting her arm

What the heck i'm autisti- off the stick now

>tfw wish i had all these different ways to pull off IK out of blocking BnB

Snooze

Is it possible to blitz on wakeup? Whenever I try it never comes out

Yeah you can, it's difficult though.

Practice it with a Ky knocking you down and doing a fortified stun edge.

Sisters loving each other

anyone up for some games? pc eu

nubskrub here.
So I got GG rev without rev2.
when I look around online at the lobbies, they're all empty all over the world.

is the gaem ded? or do I need rev2?
why can't rev play with rev2? are there balance/mechanics changes?

Yeah, there are quite a number of changes in Rev 2, so you need to upgrade if you want to play with others.

Well, you can play with others, but they have to be using the regular Revelator version, if they're using the rev 2 version they can't play with you unless you're also using it.

You probably need rev2. But if you're looking at the big 64 player lobbies, you're doing it wrong, nobody uses those. Use player match.
Rev2 people can make a rev1 lobby but not the other way around, also yes balance/mechanic changes and new characters.

Upgrading to Rev 2 should be fairly inexpensive too.

Thanks user when do you need to put the input in? Right when you start to get up,or once your already up?

I really want to but I'm busy today and saturday. I might set up a lobby on sunday evening, maybe 18-20 or something like that (UTC+3). I fucking suck though, so expect easy wins.

On a side note, when was the last time you guys had that feeling of discovery while practicing? I'm a new Venom, and I just found out how much space I could create with Y-ball teleport -> j.D while charging for a Raid or a Shot.

I'm inclined to say the latter but the input is so tight that you should just practice it yourself.

He told us he wanted to bring all characters back, where is Testament?

I think playing as OG Valentine would be interesting

Damn, I'm probably not home on sunday.

Looks like we'll get Robo Ky, Zappa, and Anji back before Testament.

PAGE 10 BE GONE

is there some way to turn down the particles on the console version of the game? I'm tired of playing on can't see shit captain mode

After Bridget, which is really really far away.

Config>Display Settings>Image Quality is the only option I know of.

I did it boys

Why? Pad is better for this one b

Ya i will im just at work so i cant right now and was curious

If it's not in the menu you can't.

Awful

because I wanna play on a stick dumpass

why razer

>jam and dizzy have attractive pink nails
>but not baiken, the older girl with large pink hair

Kinda hard to do nails with one hand

Is it me or is there something wrong with her boobs

user she is supposed to be a warrior hell-bent on revenge, she has no need for those. Jam is looking for a cute boy boyfriend and Dizzy is Dizzy, so it makes sense for them to have it.

Also this

i'm surprised this game has two 'looking for boyfriend' characters, both of which are equally extremely thirsty

Why doesn't Baiken ask Faust to fix her eye and arm? I bet he could do it.

this makes a lot of sense, but I imagine she has enough....oral dexterity.....hnnnnng....to hold the brush in her mouth.

>you'll never have hot sweaty sex on a summer day with Ramlethal
I don't want to keep living anymore.

Both also losing their bowls as well. Arcs teaching young males to not date thots.
Cause then she wouldn't be on her revenge quest.

well one is a machine programmed to marry someone, then she's doing it out of desire; the other one is a whore
i'll let you guess which one is which

How dare you call my beautiful Jam a whore, she is pure, PURE!

Does her cooking utilize any... secret sauce?

You know user depending on how you think about it that could be very hot or very disgusting, or also extremely hot too depending on your fetish.

The most secret of sauces love

So she schlicks on her food.

What? No, she makes her food with the purest of intentions, not the lewdest.

youtu.be/CVFrHmuPMak

being a general has already made us degrade into waifufaggotry
i hate this

I don't know, I like this place.

The waifufaging were in the /v/ threads too. Nobody posting lobbies yet.

im busy watching twitchtv/prkvid

I fucking hate dragon install.

I'll be posting EU lobbies when I get the game, I'll get the money soon.

Can't survive without it. Just look back at /asg/ and /blaz/. Waifuposting and shitposting keep generals alive.

Its kinda early. Nobody playing the game yet, so what else is there to talk about?

This is why generals are fundamentally bad. And it's only been what, like 3 threads so far?

If every general stopped waifuposting and shitposting there wouldn't be any need for either.
But if you stop first, you'll probably fall off the board.
The prisonner's dilemna: Veeky Forums edition.

Still a little too early in the day for the usual NA lobbies. I'll make one tonight, but it won't be until around 10 CST.

Deal with it kid.

FUCK YOUR RADIO, SOL
FREDDIE MERCURY ISN'T EVEN THE BEST

You're funny kid, keep being mad.

Hi. Since when did /ggg/ become a thing?

More than a week ago.

Since talking about guilty gear got us kicked out of /v/, and because mods suck at fighting games.

I've been lurking in this thread for a while, the thing with the /v/ threads were that they were mostly at evening hours alternating between US and EU timezones. The steam group that was hastily made only has about 30+ members, myself included. All of whom stick to the evening hours of their respective timezones. Those 30 are probably the only continuing regulars, the reason why the /v/ threads were more lively with actual discussion was because they weren't general threads. The 30 or so regulars would make a thread once it was evening for them and let it run with whomever was on /v/ at the time. Most of the posters there were either asking questions about lore, or talking about how they discovered that they like a character, or were even new players looking for matches. None of that could happen in a general, because a general is only sustainable by the core regulars. There's a middle ground between the average /v/ thread and a general, the mods completely failed to see that for whatever reason (my guess is they already have to sift through what ends up on /v/ day in and day out, not a criticism of them personally, but that seems like the kind of thing that would kill the ability to think critically). With no new blood or a passerby any thread that doesn't have a large number of regular anons will stagnate and devolve into whatever can be said to keep the thread from 404-ing. I'm not about to go into the quality of the actual threads that get posted on /v/ or who's coming in to do what, but to me the answer is clear: a thread actually discussing a video game is not allowed on this site in any other capacity than a general. Whether this is a mistake or an evolution of the norm is not for me to say.

t. lorefag

4 if you count the "first" one when we got sent here.It holds true for the /v/ threads as well do you think without shitposting and waifus it'll bump itself and gather attention.
Ever since a faggot mod sent us here.

Is there something new going on in gg xrd? Why was there talk about this game on /v/?

Post EVO hype attracted new players. I'm a holdover from /asg/

Since a bunch of recent drama over guilty gear threads on /v/. In short, guilty gear threads started getting frequent on /v/ and people starting using the image in or variations of it to start threads making them appear the same. Some shitposters got really upset and started spamming guilty gear threads with tranny posts and creating multiple fake guilty gear threads. In the end mods took action because they thought people were making general-style threads on /v/ and banished one or two GG threads to Veeky Forums. Apparently creating guilty gear threads on /v/ is now permitted again, but since /ggg/ seemingly took off and people settled in here they might stay around.

Because its the best fighting game out right now and people want to play and talk about it.

Is there a problem with just making the thread, on Veeky Forums using the opening text and other features that upset /v/, in the evening instead of keeping it up 24/7?

That's what's going to have to be done. The regular that started the steam group screen capped what happened when he spoke to a mod.
>pastebin.com/qdSPhpfS
I'm biding a bit more time to be on the safe side, but I don't want to give up on having the threads on /v/. Maybe /ggg/ can serve as a "home base" while on cool down between /v/ threads. That way the general is there as a fall back, the possibility of new blood still exists, and the mods won't have to deal with the usual shitposters and falseflaggers on a regular basis.

It's still frustrating, but there might still be a win-win situation in this.

Who do I need to talk to to btfo regular PUBG threads from /v/?

We can have /ggg/ and also /v/ threads, there are a bunch of Fallout threads, actual fallout threads not meme threads, on /v/ even though there is a general. Same with with other games.

Have a dynamic IP and spam reports.

I'm in both the New Vegas threads and the Danganronpa threads whenever they pop up on /v/. While they get their fair share of shitposters and falseflaggers demanding the thread be taken to Veeky Forums they never got the mods involved like they did for the GG threads. But at the same time, both of those threads get derailed from time to time. The Danganronpa thread even starts with a similar image and OP most of the time.

The difference is that the GG threads couldn't be derailed because they made all false flag attempts as obvious as possible because fighting games are a niche genre, and GG is niche within a niche genre.

Not suggesting that it was an organized attempt or anything ridiculous like that, but I think the GG threads got mod attention because there was literally nothing that could be done to derail them at any point. Someone must have been really bothered by that and complained to mods until they eventually decided the constant spam from whomever it was, was too much.

It was probably that one autist from the /blaz/ discord, Franky or whatever.

I have no idea who that guy was other than the one with the same ignored message over and over again. I wouldn't waste energy figuring out who did it. There's nothing to gain from that and it will just hurt the chance of GG threads remaining reasonably inconspicuous on /v/.

PC West Coast US Lobby
Fun Times
ID: 7xhr
Pass: pass
Might need to leave at some point but I'll leave game running.

>70 hours
>still cant decide on a main

Gay

>search id and pass

For what reason.

You're having fun at least, right?

There's a lot of good characters. You have to decide what do you value more speed or range, guessies or defense. If you can conclusion on what you like the most then you can narrow it down and pick the character you like the most.

Just be an extradimensional warlock and pick Bedman.
Did you narrow done your choices down? Pick one and play for a whole week with it then switch.

I was in the same position but it went on for much longer. I'm an indecisive faggot myself so I played a lot of different characters for the longest time. I kept coming back to venom but I didn't really feel like I wanted to play him. Eventually I just resigned myself to playing him and I grew to like the character even more. I don't have much good advice to give you other than that you keep playing as long as you enjoy the game. I believe you will find a character to "main" eventually.

no
yes
i'm new to fighters so it's hard to decide what I want the most
Yeah I have like half the cast marked off
i'll try, maybe i'll force myself like you and just grow on a character