Save up a bit of money for my dream car

>save up a bit of money for my dream car
>go on online look for rx-7
>they start at 50k$ and good unmolested ones go up to 120k$
>out of curiosity look for supra,s2000,silvia,skylines
>They all shooting up value
Are we getting to the point where all good cars are too expensive for anyone to obtain?

where do you live where rx7s are 50k

>Are we getting to the point where all good cars are too expensive for anyone to obtain?
Yes because credit and oil are cheap.

Those prices are still insane but the reality is that if oil remains cheap and credit is easy to come by people will buy these cars at whatever price they can.

The worst offenders are mk4 Supra owners. They're basically the Mopar guys of japanese cars.

>crashed NA 1992 automatic MKIV Supra
>$30k FIRM
>no lowballers don't waste my time

1993*

You can find a good 4th gen Supra for like $10k. 3rd gens are dirt cheap. S13s range from like 3-10k. s2000s are only like 20k.

Yeah r32 & r34 are pretty expensive, but r33 is affordable and there are plenty of skyline platform based cars made by nissan that are just as good for no where near the price.

Nigga u straight dumb.

Where the fuck do you live that you can find MK4 supra for $10k

Shut the fuck up Australia

busriderville

>buying nipshit meme cars
lel

>S2Ks for 20k
You're getting ripped off

there's a mk3 supra near me with 70k miles for $8k, should i buy it?

No.

Turbo, NA, twin turbo?

twin turbo with the 7M engine

actually it's just turbo, not twin turbo

I would offer 6 for it, if it were a twin turbo 1JZ I'd be more interested at that price point but see where it goes. Test drive it if you can.

I like the third gen supra looks wise more than the fourth gen

Get FC if you must have a 7, or do what I did and get an 8. The memes really are a load of crap, it's perfectly reliable if you're not an utter muppet when it comes to maintenance, and the power isn't at all bad for a street car. The handling is absolutely top notch, I have yet to have anything out-corner me.

All the good cars you mentioned are japanese?? Are you a weeb?

Find me one with 30k- 50k miles in great condition Ap2 for less than 20k plz . I'm in California

>30k miles

So you want a car that is practically new but don't want to pay for it

>s2000s are only like 20k
Yeah,only 20k for 4banger honda that was discontinued more then five year ago.Nigga are you mad?!

Those cars are in the part of their lifespan where they transition to "classic" status, mostly because there are hundreds of thousands of people like you, who are in the late 20s/early 30s, have saved up some money and want to buy the cars they liked to watch as kids and teens in movies and video games. So bigger demand, same if not smaller supply, price shoots up. Simple.
Add to that the fact all those japanese cars were central to 00s tuner culture and are rarer to find in a non raped to death state you can obviously see why the prices are retarded as fuck.
If you want something cheaper aim for something not as mainstream.