/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

T7 next Wednesday on GD wwu edition

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

WotLK

Gamer District - 7x weekdays 14x weekend
www.gamer-district.org
Alliance

Cata
Atlantiss 1x/3x
- Alliance

>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:

discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo, tauri

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=614
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=884
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=758
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=895
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for unban doc

That should day T8, we cleared T7 already.

Friendly reminder for those who consider playing on Northcraft to join

No namefags, no clique, no loot council, just literally whos from wpsg enjoying the game with friendly, chill attitude.

/w anyone from guild for the invite

Raid time: 3 pm EST
Saturday: OS and VoA
Sunday: Naxx

Also, all proffs that are needed to do raids are maxed out.
If you want to join, start any class but priest, paladin or dk, thanks. Preferably druid.

Mad clique again didn't add us in OP post.

seconded, all scripts are working like hell

we waitin u on northcraft

can somebody tell me the name of newly opened server that starts at level 68?

Northcraft is a scam server they lie more than molten

And you are not Oleg, sure.
(Optional)
And you are not that assblasted "dev" who got kicked out.

>everyone is a molten shill
>ex dev for northcraft is also a molten shill
>trying to discredit someone who knows more about the server than you to fit your narrative
There are probably actual northcraft shills here with all the damage control and spam that goes on.

If proof from a developers mouth who worked on northcraft about how terrible and scummy the server is isn't enough then you will believe anything and defend anything until your dying breath.
Fuck off shill.

>If proof from a developers mouth
Assblasted "dev" who got kicked out and now his butthurt here is some sort of proof? Nice one, Oleg.

nobody needs any proof you just have to visit their discord, bugtracker and play on their realm and you'll see how horrible it is.

plus, raids today will be so horrible, but hey, keep shilling bro

What is the most popular server you guys play on?

>play on their realm and you'll see how horrible it is.
I played. Dinged 80, farmed some heorics. Everything looked fine to me, there were minor bugs, sure. What's your point?

>plus, raids today will be so horrible, but hey, keep shilling bro

Our guild will do raids on weekend and we will report the state of the raids.

Oleg, you are super obvious.

hahahaha....

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to enjoy this weekend

He didn't even get kicked out, he is just sharing what the server is like from an actual developer pov.
You're just making up things to discredit him but he is a much better source of information than you.

You're a shill, you are promoting this server for your own gain not on its merit or scripting.
Seriously, go fuck off and shill for donations elsewhere, this is some serious kike behavior.

>He didn't even get kicked out
He did. He said so himself.

He said he left repeatedly, so how is that kicked?

Not that it matters because the server is shit anyway

>He said he left repeatedly, so how is that kicked?
That's what he said. That might be half-truth. A lot of people "leave on their own will". But if he left and now spreading his butthurt on wpsg accusing anyone who disagrees with him being a "payed shill", maybe he was kicked out? Who knows.

>don't believe the developer who worked on the server and was a part of the team!
>believe me an anonymous """player""", I totally know more about the server than the people who produced it

Wrong, he said he left after being the "highest developer" and realizing thr server was literally copy paste of two independent cores that have no future due to how they were compiled independently, nevertheless hacked together.
Stop trying to discredit and spread misinformation.

Fuck off with your damage control you kike, there is nothing to suggest he got kicked especially with how the server is desperate for anyone to fix their unfixable mess.
He called you a shill because you are a fucking shill, kill yourself

>believe me an anonymous """player""", I totally know more about the server than the people who produced it
>He called you a shill because you are a fucking shill, kill yourself

Not even going to respond to you anymore, kiddo. Go get employed at Ghostbusters or something.

wants (You) on GD for Ulduar 25 Hardmodes!

We all know how easy it is to complete quests when they're set to auto-complete after they weren't able to fix them in their 15 months of development and testing ;)

That's not proof of anything, it doesn't even show that it is from northcraft not to mention they have been settings quests to auto complete instead of fixing them.
But of course you know that already, shill.

Feel free to fuck off and advertise on reddit instead, we all know you're not responding because you were found out weeks ago and btfo by a former developer.

>he said he left after being the "highest developer" and realizing thr server was literally copy paste of two independent cores that have no future due to how they were compiled independently, nevertheless hacked together
Does that explanation make any fucking sense to you? The "highest developer" left because somebody, presumably him, afterall he's the "highest developer" did a sloppy cut and paste and now he's badmouthing the server? Try and think how this shit sounds before you just spew it uncritically.

>we all know how easy it is to complete quests when they're set to auto-complete
Never ever have I encountered autocomplete, nor other 12 people who will be raiding on weekend with me. Nice one, Oleg.

>another autocomplete boogeyman
youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

You must really think people are so stupid that they won't check their own bugtracker and see how many quests CrazyJ set to autocomplete, and how many others need workarounds to be completed.

But then again, you people probably don't even know how quests should work, as long as it completes somehow then it must work.

Poor attempt

>You must really think people are so stupid that they won't check their own bugtracker and see how many quests CrazyJ set to autocomplete

Yeah, whole 1 quest screenshot of which was spammed all over wpsg. WoW, northcraft shill btfo.

What a retard.

I counted at least 6 of them in a quick search on the tracker.

Learn to shill better?

Imagine being this pathetic. Why would you care enough to post that shit rofl.

Post screenshot, not just
>hurr durr I counted trust me goys.

>get brought on the team as a developer
>"by the way you're our most experienced developer"
>"by the way we have been copy pasting fixes from random cores and have chosen to use a core that is extremely difficult to work with but has "playable" (read unscripted) content for players right out of the gates instead of actually working on a much better core like trinity that can be developed well but doesn't have raids instantly available"
>"so yeah welcome to this huge unfixable shit show that you are now the leader of, by the way everyone else sits in discord all day and can't even script quests"
>"we opened a donation shop already too so fix shit and make people play here"

Yeah I'm sure that's a good use of your time, literally a dumpster fire of a server with no future is worth working on.
If you aren't a legitimate shill then you're probably just one of the most retarded people here

>[shilling intensifies]
the proof is in the pudding. the instances are well scripted, the quests are scripted - inb4 completely fabricated le autocomplete meme - all that's left is to see how the raids are scripted. you lying fucking nigger

t.doc

why not links?

northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=614
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=884
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=758
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=895
northcraft.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=398

they even have to put the Battle for the Undercity chains to auto-complete.

Wanna comment on that?

I will comment on that as soon as it will allow me to register.

Thank you for now.

You mean when they fix their mail server which has been down for days so people can actually use the bugtracker?

Top quality

>can't respond
>deflecting
Literally lol the instances were complete dogshit, they closed half of them because they crashed the server. The server is shit, I don't think you're even a shill I think you're just some idiot like tyrranis who shills for dogshit servers nonstop because he is too stupid to make a critical though and actually look at what he is playing.

The server is bleeding population, from 2.5k to less than 1k in 2 weeks, not to mention what will happen when shit naxx is released and ulduar never comes out.

Anyone can go on the bugtracker and see all the auto completed quests, the only one fabricating is you and I think it's just ass hurt that you're shilling for a server anyone could host after downloading sunwell core.

Pic related, all the "fixes" are just taken from open source projects. Post your character and don't crop your shit out, I guarentee you won't.

I'll comment on that. Those quests aren't set to autocomplete, they're simply locked. Is that better? Maybe. Battle for the Undercity is simply not available, the last quest you get in that chain is either To Fordragon Hold or The Kor'kron Vanguard. Maybe they didn't do it because the phasing issues - though they have phasing working in Icecrown. Or they ran out of time, who knows. Its definitely a glaring omission, but only because it is one of the very few omissions.

What do you mean locked and not auto-complete? CrazyJ said himself it's autocomplete. You start it and it gets completed by itself, how is that not auto-complete?

What have they been doing for 15 months if so much stuff is broken?

>kill x collect y quests work
>anything involving scripting does not
Wow really makes me think

look I realize since you aren't playing on the server you're citing either hearsay or dated information, but I also know that you're a nigger and no matter what I say you're going to keep shilling, but they're not set to autocomplete. they're unavailable.

hahahaha, must be a very bad time for Northcraft ;)

>the end of one quest chain is unavailable
>h-h-here I go le badtimes northdrumpf btfo

autocomplete, disabled, whatever. Why even play on that shitty server when every other wotlk server has 96% of quests working? What a joke, you're actually trying to justify eating shit

Come back to us on Monday since you can't do anything to improve that StockCraft server

Post your 80, post your reputation with hodir, post proof of ANY quest working that doesn't work on stock.
Even riding the storm giant had fucking bugs in it.

most quests already work in stock sunwell, the ones that don't work northcraft have set to autocomplete instead of fix.
easy to understand yeah?

wait, so northcraft has been in the works for a year and a half, and only after the launch those quests are known not to work, and then they're just locked/autocomplete? and people are trying to defend them?

everything which works also works on a stock sunwell core, and same things are broken. so what's different except cash grabbing?

Nothing, it is literally playtbc 3.3.5, they opened donations on day 2.
There are actual shills raiding here, there has not been s SINGLE person here who has actually posted their character it is all anonymous posting about how great northcraft is.

agency and binary can't fix the server so what else can they do but shill here and reddit

> there has not been s SINGLE person here who has actually posted their character
Are you retarded?

>actually posted their character
>literally a shill guild post
Are you retarded, shill?

well, that's gonna last long, as such pseudoservers always do. just ignore the pathetic attempts at shilling and let's play on some other servers which actually have some reputation and quality. at the moment, when compared to northcraft, that's pretty much every server out there

>n-no, those aren't real players, i-it's a shill guild
Gosh you are retarded.

the server has 1k players, so what? doesn't make it a good server when so many things are broken.

but don't worry, raids are up this weekend, then you can shill even harder to try to justify that cesspit

The entire point is that nobody has actually posted their character on northcraft. Your shilling guild posts aren't PICTURES OF THEIR CHARACTERS.
Maybe NC players are all underage like the staff and don't have reading comprehension.

Post your characters, post the guild roster, you never have.

>let's play on some other servers which actually have some reputation and quality. at the moment, when compared to northcraft, that's pretty much every server out there
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. holy fuck yo oleg that is some pathetic shit. oh wait, to be fair I guess you could also be on GD cheating your way through naxx with icc gear

roster. lol

check their forums, guilds are still trying to get enough players to raid since people are leaving, and some guilds have straight out said they are leaving the server because of it's low quality.

>The entire point is that nobody has actually posted their character on northcraft. Your shilling guild posts aren't PICTURES OF THEIR CHARACTERS.

Good enough?

so oleg is some new thing that northcraft people are trying to push when they don't have anything else to say?

memeing won't help you much when your whole server is a meme

54 members xD

now sort them by levels from lowest and highest and show how many 80's do you actually have, lol

>how many 80's do you actually have
12, it's on the screenshot. We have around 15 active players. What was your point?

There's only 1 nc shill here (agency), he just keeps replying to himself to make it look like there are 2 or 3

>snack
LOL these are the people who shill for northcraft. No wonder people never posted the roster it's full of retards.

Here is a bonus pic of angecy trying to leverage public fixes for private ones

>12 80's in the picture
>show how many 80's you have xD
what did he mean by this?

Shills don't even level they just shill

so you must likely can't even do 10 mans without pugging, yet you try to talk about the server being playable on :D

>leverage public fixes for private ones
desu this whole private vs public fix nonsense is why these servers are such shit. say what you will about all the flaws in the publicly available cores, at least they shared them with the public to create a starting point. probably the single biggest issue with gummy being such a piece of shit faggot.

man why couldn't gummy work out

this really fucking sucks. i don't like vanilla wow very much, the first expansion really helped make it less shitty too

No, we are actually able to do 10 man without pugging, idk where you got that. That was our goal in the first place.

>yet you try to talk about the server being playable on
How's that related to being playable? Are you special needs kid or something?

>several week old redditcord post
he's probably 80 by now, he left the guild but the last time he was showing his ass in trade he was level 76 at the beginning of the week

the only special need kids around are trying to host stock sunwell servers and failing miserably :D

> trying to host stock sunwell servers

Alright, I just realized I've been talking to some actual retard. exdee

>It's not stock sunwell they changed the db values
XD

complaints about retards... plays on northcraft

>h-h-here I go!

Join on GD for actual 25man raiding, next week is Ulduar.

Don't fall for garbagecraft and 10man "raiding"

>2 years beta
>any quest that did not work on sunwell core us auto complete
>class abilities straight up not working, devs refuse to (can't) fix them
>instances disabled because they cause crashes
>every boss in naxx with at least 1 major bug

What were they even doing?

>w-w-watch me go!

man I wonder what desperate mental gymnastics you NC shills will be up to when Naxx goes live :D

also, you forgot to say Oleg!

Raising hype and deciding what items to put in their donation shop

they did nothing for a year so decided to pretend they had worked on it for a year as it sounds good.
day 1 cash shop, 50 euro mounts, that is what agency and binary are here for.
it's stock sunwell with guessed db values, people don't realize that stock sunwell as all
the things that the shills say work well

>no high-pop 1-3x vanilla servers
why mates, i don't have time or willpower to do x1 for the millionth time anymore
I JUST WANT A GOOD MIDRATE SERVER TO PLAY ON

>muh blizzlike server with 7k players, 1.12 talents and only mc/bwl xD

Let's play on tauri again, guys!
Senna told me that tauri was our next destination

NETHERWING WHEN

nice server gdkids

any streams for the naxx 25 clownfiesta on northcraft?

that's it i'm a northssile now

>vanilla
jesus do you hate yourself?

Dead like northcraft

Northcraft has x5 the population of the meme server you are currently playing

So Agency is now saying he "forgot to push the fixes to the server" for Naxx...

You can't invent this shit, you just can't :D

1.1k > 5k
Northcraft math

Screenshot? I believe it because there are no fixes he can provide because they're idiots but i want some proof

He made an announcement in their discord

I'm not in their discord can you just ss it for me?

so where's your proof?

i don't know, maybe, i just had a really strong itch to play vanilla but it turns out 8k players on a single PvP server full of chinese wasn't such a hot idea after all