>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm (embed) - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
Look around it's always on discounted somewhere

>Making sales and deals
youtu.be/4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed)

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
do altmer take it in the ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URRLGJc8EcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for fuck random maintenance

>go to vvardenfell
>even after the server just go up, tons of people killing civilians
>find a random one, why not
>pick his pockets, get telvanni staff motif page
>cool
>go to craglorn, sell it for 75k
>fuck yeah
>log on to my crafting main and do my crafting dailies, get woodworking master writ
>trial by fire infused stave, telvanni
>mfw

Fucking 10/10 image post, OP. Is it oc?

thanks for new thread too

>zenimax in charge of seeding RNG after a server reboot

> if the fucking thing in the middle of the goddamn room is open with flames shitting out of it, GO OVER THERE AND PRESS X!

No wonder they failed with your explanation. You have to press E :^)

>how would you like your keymap?

nah I robbed it off someone else

but that's the default key

Anyone else on PS4 EU server getting kicked off constantly? Trying to do surveys but after 2-3 mins after relogging I get kicked off again. This happened last weekend but not until Saturday night.

is the kick with a black screen that last like a second then kicked to log in screen and no error message ?

Yup. You can usually tell if it's about to happen because your character can't sprint or stop sprinting.

Thanks for changing the OP deals

Just optimise my shit up senpai

I had that problem and it got resolved by switching to a computer with Windows 10 or 7 but I've also heard that if you deactivate Ipv6 in your router it can fix it. You can also try deleting your ShaderCache.cooked in your Documents > ESO > live folder

I want terenus to rub my face in his armpit

I'm on PS4 sadly so I can't do any fixes like that.

Try the router one. That still applies to your PS connection.

Will there ever be proper VR support?

>VR TES MMO
I hope not because I would never come out of my house ever again

Bought ESO and a month of game time to play through all the DLCs in the span of the month, haven't played the game in a solid six or seven months since then though. Did Morrowind or any major updates change anything in a big way, or is it just business as usual? My character isn't max level yet, so I think that's what I'm going to focus on first.

I don't even think it's got anything to do with my router though. This only happens around the weekend so I'd guess it's got something to do with higher pop hours. The rest of the time it's flawless.

I would not like to play a khajiit if that happens.
VR rape is real and someone going over to me pulling my tail. Would give me PTSD.

This is why you pick argonian mater race.
>grab tail
>get hand full of boney spikes and hard scales

That just makes me even harder.

If you played before One Tamriel the game is a totally different one now.

Anyone know how high in the leaderboard you have to land to get gold rewards for battlegrounds? Is it only top 10? 20? the two weeks I played I got top 10, but this week doesn't look like I'll make it, curious how high I need to get for gold item?

As long as you're at it to begin with you're fine. Top 100 get stuff.

What was the game like before One Tamriel?

Static levels.

Didn't Kirkles actually end up writing some of the stuff for ESO?

Since we're at the start of a new thread and I haven't seen one of these in a while, let's see the faces of /tesog/. Show me those mains, lads.

I know they brought him in to write the 37th lesson, not sure what else.

>Black Hand robe + Colovian fur helm
Who knew a death cult and a bunch of half-nord rape babies could come together to make an outfit that looks so snuggly.

>lesson
I remember reading those back in the day. I even printed them out. On reading them the first time I was drunk off my ass and was practically shouting them at my little brother. He thought it was the funniest shit ever.

Oh how I miss youth.

Good look, but my heavens what terrible head wear. Looks like a glitch more than a helm.

Yeah, the helm really only looks right at night. Any other time and you notice it's just a couple shades off matching the robe and the fur sticks out like a sore thumb. I mostly just like it because it looks cozy.

I dont want to post my main so ill post instead my tiny tonk alt Ive been leveling.

A Short stack walking with heroic personality is hilarious.

>mfw got new skin
thanks zos for bugged af content, look like shit on anything but lizard tho

no idea how the fuck you do no death without meta af team

This is the greatest ESO character I've ever seen in my life, user

*steals and does skooma*

Those knees have seen some miles

And by miles I mean many public bathroom floors

yeah bby, we wuz aldmeris
got my bosmer templar in some thick plate as well, bright moons to u

>youth
>drunk

h-how old were you?

come on now, it's the middle of the day

I was fifteen and my brother was twelve. I'm from Europe so it's ok

>it's the middle of the day
Caves are supposed to be dark user.

>this slow on a friday
We're doomed.

Friendly reminder ESO live just started.

we've been over this, user
we're playing the game

I'm at work so I can't play
I can be paid to shitpost with you though user

I'm at work sue me. Gotta get more muns to throw at pretend wood cutting.

Stop being such a faggot. Bet you're an elf too you knife eared fuck.

>top left

don't you mean top right?

>top right
too haughty, would laugh at outlander dick, probably fucks argonians "ironically"

>top left
innocent, a bit afraid of outlanders, i can show her we aren't all bad

trials? in MY tesog?

>Fucking someone ironically
Is this a thing?

yo so would mother's sorrow with julianos be better than julianos with burning spell weave?

Have you never heard of girls with daddy issues?

if you aren't a MagDK, yes.

so would it be good on a magplar? or would julianos + silks of the sun be better for a magplar?

meant to reply to your post and not my own with this

I think you missed the right post again.

I did. I'm having a little autism spell atm

I exclusively chase dumb girls (god bless them) so I wouldn't know.

>under 50 campaign skill

my fault for going there on a level 12 i guess, but this was right outside the fucking gate of the home keep, didn't even get to the siege area to finish the cyrodill tutorial, this fucker kept camping the road. have to admit the guy has dedication, completing the vanilla main game for soul assault by level 13.

Kagrenac's set still viable for a healer? Also, what's a good trait to dump on the pieces?

kagrenac's reasonable starter set for healers, infused big pieces, divines on small.

Any better sets, then? I dip into Cyrodiil for some DC dickings every now and then, if that changes things.
Thankyou for the info.

hello. stupid somewhat newbie here despite 200 hours so far. does anyone know of a a mag dk build with heavy armor thatd be decent in both pve and pvp?
just decent. decent enough to get through all quests alone, i'd like my "main" to be for casual play and crafting, not much else

If you want to do dungeon grinding for it, spell power cure out of white-gold tower is one of the better sets. Other sets would be sanctuary, worm cult, and seducers for sustain.

Spell power cure and worm's raiment is bis pve healer, if you going pvp healer then seducer+lich 1h&s with resto backbar, shove a monster set on like malubeth/troll king/pirate.

daily remember new dlc dung achievement is bugged, get your skins before it's fixed.

it's been 6 months and i still havent spent the free crowns you get with gold edition. should i get a dwarven crate?

for healer in PvP, maybe
but right now for PvE BiS is Worm Cult, Spell Power Cure and maybe Mending in some very specific circumstances. Also for dungeons you can also try a monster set such as Bogdan (which was buffed) or the new Blooroot set from the DLC.

oh, forgot to add for traits go divines as much as you can but some infused from time to time doesn't hurt either

>i want to play a game
>there are 4 pillars here
>stand behind them to avoid the aoe
>only one of which will guarantee your safety

look and see if you like any of the items in the dwarven crate, especially the nix hound which everyone fucking gets. if not wait for a month or two, the halloween ones are coming and are full of edgy shit that has some good potential.

i do like those mounts, but i very much doubt ill get one. dwarven shit is my shit, can't say i have any interest in dressing spooky. may as well cave now then?

Trust it's infused head/body/legs with tri-stats if you want to go full bis healer with like 12 fucking points in health, spc+worm healers with that setup still got like 40k mag with 2k+ regen. You need like 18-20k health as healer, there more leeway for the tank to die than healer, healer drops 95% of the time it's fucking over unless you've in execute phase with a good tank who's running barrier.

Is that a mechanic for bloodroot? Ain't done that one yet but I somewhat doubt there no clue of any kind that tells you which one it is.

yeah, you are all supposed to hide behind a different pillar so that you don't overlap aoe, kind of like the second to last boss in CoH2 or the flesh atronauch in ICP, but the hit detection is pretty wonky right now. you can all hide behind different pillars and at least one person will still get hit even while being positioned perfectly, and its random, so it isn't the specific pillar its the mechanic thats bugged.

Do you even have to do them hard mode to get all achievements?

If it's simply to make sure you'll get trough all quests, you may as well use the skills used here but switch out the gear to any heavy armour you want to use since solo pve is fairly easy most of the times.
youtube.com/watch?v=URRLGJc8EcI

>this fucker kept camping the road. have to admit the guy has dedication, completing the vanilla main game for soul assault by level 13.
sounds like you've run into this guy

You probably won't get anything decent but go for it and tell us what you got

ah, thank you but i probably shouldve specified i wanted to tank with sword and board as well

alright. bout to purchase one of these bad boys right now

On one hand, I hope you get something nice. On the other hand, if you get one of the 1% chance rare mounts I will be more than a bit irritated.

i got a monocle, 2 poisons and a repair kit ;__; these are a lot more fair than i originally thought, four items instead of the 1 i assumed

hard mode is one the achievements but you don't have to do the rest on hard mode, fuck me no deaths on hard mode would be fucking impossible like the dungeon is a reasonable difficulty like in-between IC and SotH hardness but you pop HM then it turns in Mr Bone's Wild Ride where every single member needs to be 110% on point.

Sometimes you get 5! Try again friend, you're sure to win this time!

>this guy frags your gf ass in cryo
what do?
also mfw fashion scrolls and bis is best balance

[x] genuflect