Yaris

Tell me why I shouldn't buy a yaris

The only time I've ever seen a women laugh at a guy because of his car was a yaris.

Little pathetic cuck box. Hilarious to see a male in one.

It's fucking gay

Late night talk show hosts have been making jokes almost exclusively about Yaris drivers for nearly 20 years.

Can't argue with that

Yesterday a newish Yaris passed me going +160km/h and he didn't slow down on curves, taking those things like a madman with 175 section all-season tires.

>100 hp
good luck getting up any hill

I mean most cars in the category and the price have 90ish hp, yairs 1.5 111 hp 6 gear manual seems like one of the better ones

It's pretty lightweight so it doesn't feel that slow. I had no problems going over hills with 3 people inside as long you went in 3rd gear and didn't lose momentum (all 70~80kg, not 120kg beasts like Americans.)

Because they're awful to drive

Are we talking the hatch, or the IA/Sedan. The IA/Sedan is a rebadged Mazda 2 and you should definitely buy that. The hatch is outclassed by the Honda Fit in every way I can think of.

they're actually very fun to drive
t.have driven one
and the steering angle is rediculous
I was doing a u-turn on a road expecting to hit steering lock and I never ended up hitting it.

get the GRMN version of the yaris those are wicked sick with 200hp

Just get it and stop fucking caring what these idiots think. It's a reliable daily great mpg . You don't need approval of these virgin faggots.

ugliest car of the ugliest badge

this looks so much better than the split lip cross angry face

that was probably me, cept my tires are 185

going up hills is not a problem, I even had 4 people in there the other day and it champed up hills at 100km/h

>The hatch is outclassed by the Honda Fit in every way I can think of.

except reliability, the only stat that matters in an econo DD

The reliability difference is marginal at best. Both of them are easy 200,000 mile cars.

>yaris
Why do you want one? Most of the reasons people have posted about why they suck are exaggerated but the one you should care about is the fact that any other jp car in the class is better in every way and just as cheap. Just get an iA, Fit, Accent, or Rio.

A 3rd gen Mazda 3 is the clear choice for a nice econobox.

Don't worry about reliability, any modern car will do 100k miles no problem.

>The reliability difference is marginal at best
not when you factor in the fact that the engine for all the yari built 2013 and before were the same engines that were in the echo, a car that easily went up to 500,000 miles if you did your basic maintenance. There is actually an echo that has made it past 1,000,000 km around here. I don't think that the Fit can boast that kind of track record consistently.

>any modern car will do 100k miles no problem
>calls that reliable

That's an average brought down by cars with terrible reliability.

If you want a yaris just get a yaris

Have you ever seen one in person? They look like a joke. And I'm hardly a car snob.

kek are those 10 inch wheels?

most likely either 14 with high aspect 185 tires or 15 inch tires that just look smaller thanks to the silver

Is this supposed to contradict my statement? It looks like a little guinea pig.

It's boring and loses traction easily when there is the tiniest amount of moisture on the road even with the incredibly overzealous traction control.
>t. drive early 2000s Yaris for work

>It's boring and loses traction easily when there is the tiniest amount of moisture on the road

then don't have bald tires? My yaris is pretty much glued to the road unless there is snow.

>Is this supposed to contradict my statement? It looks like a little guinea pig.

No accounting for your shit taste I suppose. You probably drive a pickup.

Why would anyone get a rebadged car seems like trouble later, better get the dorito from the start. I also don't think the Fit is available in my country only civics and the jazz.

the jazz is the Bong label for the fit.

the sedan is a rebadged mazda2, but the hatchback is still pure yaris (also the sedan is ugly)

>Vitz GRMN Turbo: limited 200 units
>Yaris GRMN Supercharged: limited 600 units
Finding an LFA should be easier