>History
Total War Saga Announcement Blog
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6uhmwb/pretty_disappointed_after_the_skaven_reveal/
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6uhqyh/ca_is_reusing_the_exact_same_siege_layouts_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no banners/musicians
>no speeches aside from quest battles
>no 1v1 giant animations, they attack each other’s ankles instead
>no minor settlements
>no night battles
>no units pushing siege towers
>no reload animations for the majority of units
>no seasonal changes
>no multiplayer avatar conquest from Shogun 2
>no burnable cities mechanic from Attila
>no siege escalation mechanic from Attila
>no random civilians running around during a siege feature from Attila
>no dynamic music feature from Attila
>no vomiting soldiers during battle when the army is struck with the plague feature from Attila
>no breathless and tired looking soldiers during battle when the army is fighting in forced-march stance feature from Attila
>no unique camp-site battle map while in encampment stance
>Karl Franz visually holding Ghal Maraz even though he hasnt unlocked the quest yet
>Archaon's helmet clipping still not fixed
>generals no longer gain visual upgrades as they rank up(i.e. viking generals in Attila would gain a gold trimmed helmet at rank 4 and a fully decked out gold helmet at rank 8)
>no dismount cavalry option during battle
>no shock cavalry using swords in melee
>no visual trade caravans or trade ships on the campaign map
>no roads
>no naval battles
>NO BANNERS AND MUSICIANS

Good thing we are getting the roster reveal soon, I was running out of things to shitpost about.

It's gonna be okay guys.

What is SFO and why do people like it so much?

>mfw /twg/ has turned into the book of groodges and /twg/ posters into Dorfs.

SFO killed my family.

Ruglud's Armoured Orcs RoR when?

Why would CA even bother adding any of those features back when people would just complain about them rehashing features?

Overhaul which tries more adventurous things with balancing, mostly to good effect.

roll and shut up

>This total shit-post of an OP.

Remember guys, no matter what happens at least we get waifus

rol

Better than
>Total War :^)

That one autist OP probably killed /twg/ forever

Pls nerf Lothern Sea Guard

They just held back a bunch of Clan Rats on their own

I can only imagine how broken the Black Guard of Nagarrond will be

nippon confirmed when?

Remember when none of you bought Attila at full price for these features, and just review bombed and shat on it because you were busy autistically screeching about some other problem at the time?

Looking forward to TWW2 tbqh

Is it any surprise after the last thread?

When is the shtream?

>encouraging bloated OP's

Nurgle, pls, you're not up until game 3.

It's alright because for only 60 bucks you can get these other new features in TWW2.

Look:

40 bings

They're so good I expect Helf armies to consist of Seaguard as their front line.

Man, I'd really love to see legitimate Regiments of Renown instead of boring reskins with a higher weapon strength.
And not just for their own factions, either. Why are Bugman's Rangers only available for Dwarfs?

>Surprised that clanrats are shit.

No I don't remember that. /twg/ was playing Attila at launch and had generally good things to say about it.

Same because I was smart enough to not but if for full price. Got Norsca too.

19 stack Seaguard, with a lord on a star dragon to take care of arty.

Same

Got it for 27$

>hybrid units are supposed to be de facto archer units who still melt in melee with only a different symbol on the banner so that they look cooler

>playing Empire
>finally manage to make peace with wintertooth, the last remaining asshole in the north
>allies keep pestering me to join me in their war against them
>don't want to have them raid all my settlements while I'm busy crushing welves so I keep counter-offering with crazy demands like "Become vassal and pay 10000 gold"
does this apply less of a diplomacy penalty than just outright declining their request would?

There was still a huge attilafags vs med2fags shitstorm at the time. It died some time after the barbarian dlc.

it's a baitpost, gj

rollan

Umm because they are overpowered in multiplayer duh :^)

CA is such a shit developer. It's obvious they can't handle the workload with Fantasy and just cut corners left and right. We either don't get things or receive some lazy reskin that fails to live up to expectations. Not to mention the lack of features from the previous games.

I guess making 40 different reskins of same spear unit is easier than trying to flesh out shitty fantasy game. We should have abandoned them after horrible Rome 2, let them sink.

What was the argument about exactly?

t. left shortly after the R2 disaster launch

30 bucks ;^)

where? is the deal over?

I haven't really enjoyed a TW game since Shogun 2 and it's expansions.
Am I going to regret buying Warhammer 2 for £30? I own the first game but I wasn't that into it.

it started out as a simple overhaul but eventually started adding really dumb shit like men at arms (crossbows) which started the radious accusations (hey also have a bad habit of finding examples of sergeants from the lore and making entire aspiring-champion esque units out of them). Since its so popular its fanbase is insufferable and touts it as the greatest thing since sliced bread anywhere its mentioned. The creators are also autists who can't handle criticism and did a bunch of dumb shit as well

>monster kills animations

>game with huge variety compared to other TW game necessitates cutting more stuff from their rosters and fluff
Whoa, who'd have thought?

>High elves have bows, armoured bows, lothric guard and lothric guard with shields.

Aren't the high elves meant to be good archers? They dont even have an unit with AP missles

>We should have abandoned them after horrible Rome 2
Well, go on.

guess its over? Worked for me the other day on 2game

30 bongs pretty high innit? If you didn't like the first I wouldn't recommend the sequel

is that map confirming no tomb kings, since there are undead forces in their location?

So is there even a good overhaul nowadays?

So is anybody here actually excited for TWW2? I still am

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6uhmwb/pretty_disappointed_after_the_skaven_reveal/

>/twg/ will never stoop to this level of dev cum gargling

thank christ

Medieval 2 being better and Attila being a cashgrab with shitty dlcs. Also there were a lot of "shill" spamming. The webm spam made short work of the med2fags though.

ya I see what you mean.
on a side note it that siege map one from warhammer 1?

Are you fucking retarded?

DLC

I don't use SFO and even I know there's a version without custom units.

I am.

We still have a high number of shills from reddit defending this expansion shit

Idiots bickering, and one guy remains to remind everyone how he awesomely blew his opponents the heck out

Honestly the entire idea of pretending Skaven don't exist was just destined to end up in failure, you can't hype up something like that for as long as CA did and deliver in the manner they did

well it's not as if there's going to be a new historical game any time soon, let alone a Shogun 3.

well I just get it on bundlestars then. 12% off is better than nothing
>So is anybody here actually excited for TWW2?
ye

>tfw an actually good worthwile expansion for a good prize comes out in 11 days for Xcom 2
That should keep me occupied until the prize drops for TWW2. No way in hell I'm buying that at full prize

>being excited over vidya
Don't believe the hype.
Do you seriously not even know what shilling is?

I got it for half the price so I am. Black Arks gonna be neat.

Also Sudenburg playthrough as soon as possible

>even I know there's a version without custom units.

And that didn't come out until enough people bitched at the authors to make such a mod

>Medieval 2 being better
No?

You're a cool guy.

I am, because I really like Warhammer and history for that matter. I've accepted that the Warhammer trilogy, without mods, is gonna be good but not truly great. Unquestionably one of the best video games the IP will ever have, though. I also didn't preorder for full price, which probably helps.

Satisfied people are usually quiet while displeased have more than enough reasons to be loud. Don't let some random anons to shape your views and take control of your life.

Unit Size Expansions - 125% or 150%?

yep

I'm very excited about the new cool factions and map but won't buy it at full price

And now it's out, and thus it's not a valid reason for critique against the mod itself.

That was what a lot of the shitstorm was about. Med2fags saying Medieval 2 was the best and everything

Since DElfs are looking fantastic, yes!

Shill is just another one of /v/'s misused words turned into insults

Got it for free as a review copy, no reason not to play it

200%

Well I've already pre-ordered the collector's edition so I'll be enjoying it no matter what even if it's post-purchase rationalization

>prize
What did he mean by this?

Get 125% unless you have a god-tier PC with 128GB of RAM, a couple TB SSDs and 2 1080s

Did they add new units recently?
I remember playing it some time ago with the new units and most of them seemed to fit the lore pretty good

This was the mistake, after 6 months you need to give blowjobs to every buyer

And /v/ misuses "shilling" because they don't know what it is, which is pathetic.

>you are posting in a thread with people who don't know the difference between price and prize

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6uhqyh/ca_is_reusing_the_exact_same_siege_layouts_for/
Brave user dies after being fatally wounded by Reddit Shill Guard (Longbows), can we muster reinforcements and save the day? People must see the truth.

Also, mega shill thread.

Should i get the lords and special units size too or are they still good enough vanilla?

I'm talking about the one in the video. the high elf one

>muh underway

I wouldn't even even accept a blowjob from some CA yellow teeth terrible dialect Brit. I mean, if I got to choose what kind of mouth to have near my dick, the last that comes to mind is a Brit's.

based reddit poster, definitely interested in reading reddit posts

>you are posting in a thread with people who don't know the difference between horde and hoard

Once again, stop making yourself look like a retard. They have stated a long time ago they won't change the way sieges work. He isn't brave, he's a dumbass who points out something that everyone else knew months ago.

have you tried not acting like an absolute autist?

>"Don't buy it, then."
words cannot describe my anger for when people pull this argument

So how do I even play Norscans? I feel a bit lost on how to use them properly

>fuckers downvoting him
Oh boyyyy

Why dont you retards actually compare Total War to other games on the market, rather than some stupid hypothetical, idealised version of a game that you've built up in your heads, that's totally divorced from any kind of realistic budget ?