Tax Season

How much are you getting back and what are you buying with it?

That's no business of yours, OP.

I think it's supposed to be $2k or something like that. Nothing in particular. I'm at a place in life where if I really want something that costs $2k I can swing it anyway.

Barely any money made right at the end of december soooo like $36

$5735 according to Turbotax, probably new turbos for the bimmer since the stockers are starting to smoke.

My federal refund was $1 through TurboTax.
My state was ~$150

$600
Gonna put $500 away for savings like a good American and the last 100 buy pic related (the spoiler)

$1547. Splitting it between a "new" paint job, rims and tires, and a floor shifter. Hopefully there will be some left to save.

I'm taking a trip to yurop

>My federal refund was $1 through TurboTax.
Typo?

Gonna use it towards baiku gear and the MSF

what do u do :o

Nope.
Exactly $1.

I specifically asked for them to send me a check instead of direct deposit. I want to frame it.

Haven't done my taxes yet but i'll only probably get around $500 back which i'lll just use to buy and maintain parts for car

Nice going, I got an $8 Federal last year myself.

>celebrating the government paying back a loan you gave them, but not earning any interest.

No thanks.

>tfw do mostly 1099 work so I owe taxes every year

What do you do ?

Any kids?

what do your dedications look like?

I usually get fucked during tax time

Lies on the internet

I get $50 back because my old job fucked me and didn't take any state tax out so I had to pay all that back.

I'll use it to get a nice full tank of gas

>tfw negative 1500 dollars because of untaxed income from contract work

fucking goverment get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R&D, re medical devices

4200. I paid on student loans, paid for a vacation much later in the year and then funded my engine rebuild.

>still using adblock

mine was about 900 for the federal one and 250 state, i already bought a big brake kit for my legend and some new pc parts

You speak as if you don't file quarterly.

I thought MSF was free? It is in PA at least..

>How much are you getting back and what are you buying with it?
nothing because I'm not a retard how gives the government interest free loans.

Fucking this. I get a huge bonus in march though from profit sharing. But beyond that all my money is on my paycheck. I balance my taxes. Owed 50 bucks last year.

>tfw to intel a gent 2 give government loans

I once got a $1 refund check and never cashed it. They ended up re-sending the check twice over the next few years.

Why do you gotta put a Cobra Type R spoiler on maaaan, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Still don't know my work never sent me my W2 so I have to get after their asses about it now

I'm getting about $1500 back. I only make like 18k a year so yeah... But I'm gonna be getting a nice set of tools and some parts for my 93 Accord. Bought it for $400, so there's a few things I wanna change or fix.

Non-part wise, I need to figure out what is causing a noise, and tighten down a belt because it squeals on start up cause it's too loose.

RIP.

Putting 100 percent of it away because Im not retarded and spend the "free" money.

im getting just enough money for the Impala at the junkyard i want and a used engine for my daily. I worked two jobs all summer and im only getting $400

Good for you,no sarcasm.
Was supposed to get around $3500 last year,check never showed.
Seems to happen to me,I get two checks at a time.(every other year,no scam)just in a good enough place that I can wait.

Just quit my job,so gonna drive far away and see what happens. Wondering if the Florida Keys are doing well after the hurricane...

>tfw unemployed and suspended license

>Good for you,no sarcasm.
Thanks. I don't really need it but it'd be like super-Christmas back when I was more poor. I just wish it would give more of a leg up to people trying to start off in life.

I'd be pretty angry if I thought I'd got cheated out of $3.5k.

How can I make sure that I get the smallest amount of money back possible? I have a wife and kid so I get some back from that but it seems retarded to give them more money than I should just to get it back a year later

$2150 leafs.

gonna pay the remainder of the small loan I took out for my car.

Fill out your W-4 correctly.

Ive got a 97 GT. I'll be taking my 600 and saving it to finishing my 4v Cobra swap. Just need a 96-98 cobra intake, Throttle cable/bracket, and clutch/flywheel kit and dyno tune money. Ought to be done by spring break. Pic related, the motor

It’s not required in WI
It only costs like 150-250 depending on where you go. But where I’m going it’ll be $230

I owe a bit, feels good to know that uncle sam didn't get an interest free loan from me.

>$2490 back
Gonna bank it and take the lady out for a nice dinner, like most years.

>having to pay state tax
Lmao.

What did you do user?

Does anyone else suspect we're getting datamined?

Nothing, I only pay the Tax I owe rather than giving an interest free loan to the government so they can "generously"give it back in an attempt to bribe me.