/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Madman edition.

>which server is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask any Moebro for invite, we idle east of Prontera tool dealer.
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting, ROtards.

Other urls found in this thread:

warpportal.com/landing/ragnarokrestart/registration.aspx
forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/221445-august-18th-ragnarok-restart-maintenance/
youtube.com/watch?v=8BJOfsnSA2w
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3_w9Nr3e0
youtu.be/dNOztYZdT6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ancient ROme wasn't gay edition

That isn't even all his alts, the madman.

New to this thread.
My friend keeps bothering me for months about TalonRO. Tell me why I should or shouldn't start playing there.

Is a shitty p2w sever full of BRs.

If you like mvp cards everywhere even on hat[1]s because they're so easy to purchase with donations, go ahead. It's a high rate server masquerading as a low rate.

you can buy mvp cards, goy

that should tell you everything you need to know about the server

How can 1000+ ppl enjoy this

Muh population!

I think it's psychological, it has low rates but the ease of getting mvp cards and such just makes the whole thing a sham and a cakewalk to level or to do anything really, yet the low rates aspect gives a nice facade of balance to the whole thing.

Also the average person don't care about balance that much.

it floats some peoples' boats to be able to buy ssj status

I enjoy high population server for many reasons, mainly because I am a wagecuck and do not want to struggle trying to find parties when I only have few hours per day to play.

That said, I still do like low rates because that's the kind of experience I am looking for and enjoy the most. If mvp cards are that easy to get then that really sucks, might try to look somewhere else then but it doesn't seem like there are a lot of places to go.

if you want classic/low rate then come join us on origins, we have level/leech parties going on every day

>80 players
RO scene is truly dead if this kind of server is considered as the best.

NovaRO is the best server but hating on it is a meme in this thread

no shit RO is dead, do you want nostalgia or do you want to pretend it's 2005 again by playing in some p2w hue shitfest?

muh population indeed

restart bot circle when

>good server have low pop
>idiots play in a shithople because it have population
Retards and shills, what a great combination.

I've been running around 55~ bots on re:start in different zones non stop for about 3 and a half weeks now.

Every bot is running on the same proxy IP, the only time they stopped was when there was a maintenance. I didn't even bother shutting them down and they kept spamming the login every 15 seconds.

I got several 99's and around 250m+ in zenies from loot alone.

There was not even one single ban.

I also checked chatlogs, the only PM i had in these 3 weeks was a guy asking where the hunter quest is.

Pretty good server, kek

That amount of zeny is also without selling even a single item to a player/vending. I have around 350 cards and other shit.

Just curious, are these 55+ bots on the same WarpPortal account or each has their own email?

Different spam emails, you don't even need to verify your email account to create a account on that server.

back to leleddit with you... oh wait

Now I want to do the same and be literal cancer.

Go ahead, a friend of mine has been running a script that creates accounts and abusing the achievement system thanks to the easy account registration.

Has been netting around 6-7 gift boxes a minute.

Lucky, I am pretty much on my own and will have to step up to figure out stuff myself.

Bro, just download openkore and edit the config a little bit.

Literally takes 10 minutes to set up max, you'll learn along the way.

Shit is simple value editing, a 12 year old autist can do it.

OpenKore is the least I am worrying about, it is going through the multiple account creation that sounds boring.

>botting like a madman
>in a shit server full of lag and "just use kafra cards and RODEX WoE" that you won't even want to play

What are you even saying, making an account takes around 20 seconds max through this website :

warpportal.com/landing/ragnarokrestart/registration.aspx

There is no need for verification

>I want to contribute to the downfall of RO xd!
With such amazing ((players)) it's no wonder where's no good servers anymore, only cheap cash grabs.

RO is already dead, it's also the fault of the warpportal staff for not banning bots to get maximum profit in their cash shop.

This game was in its prime in 2006-2008 on private servers with harmony bot protection.

As for anti-bot measure, they're trying to implement one in restart. Dunno how long that'll take them.

>Trying to implement one
>This game exists since 2002ish
>There has been bot protection for at least the last 10 years now

Stop getting fucked trolled, the market is already fucked up because of bots and this server is failed to doom.

The WoE Pots for PVM that are 90% cheaper than actualy white pots from the store and are already a reason to not to play on this server (and you get blue pots on top of it as well)

who are you trying to fool, they ban bots they lose all their players, and they know it

>>I want to contribute to the downfall of RO xd!
t.warpportal

>they're trying to implement one in restart
So, thai RO, most powerful race RO, jRO and kRO have bot protection but iRO can't use one of them because reasons, right? And all the other servers don't lag 24/7 to unplayable status, even with 5 times more players.

WP just want the maximum profit for the minimum effort and botters are the ones who buy the the cashshop items from dumb goyim. Notice how the zeny seller advertiser bots are actually banned really fast.

then maybe /rog/ will finally play on it considering how attracted everyone is to low pop servers xD

Not my fault the only balanced server out there, non saiyan, non p2w, non retarded keknewal mechanics is low pop.

I am just stating what they (ro prod) have said in the forums, if someone is fooling anyone, then its them not me.

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/221445-august-18th-ragnarok-restart-maintenance/
>b-b-but they wont ban botting or botters
fucking epic my man /rog/ blown out yet once more

ahh yes, the perpetually entitled spoiled brat who demands a server with "good everything" and expects thousands to "populate it" (even though he won't) to meet his unicorn tier approval

RObabs in a nutshell

>I want a good server with x and y features
>here you go lad, come play on xRO
>b-but it doesn't have thousands of "players"!
>well that's too bad but you won't find anything better
>hah, I'm going to instead join this festering turd of server just because it has a lot of bots and vendors even though all the features are dogshit!
>I'm also going to shitpost about all those small servers I haven't tried and undermine the efforts of people running them because clique and dank memes lel
>where are all the good servers at?
rinse and repeat

>entitled spoiled brat who demands a server with "good everything"
I'm fine with a sever that works and don't have p2w bullshit.

have you not been reading this general? there's origins and leika that we know of which meet that criteria

>there's origins
But I'm already playing on Origins.
>and leika
I'm talking about RO, m8.

Why are Originbabbs so mad

>muh keknewal is not ro meme
way more ro than a turd like re:tard in all aspects

it's so fun you need to keep telling yourself that all the time on a vietnamese cooking website

>he says as he plays on a server with 2-2

>way more ro than a turd like re:tard in all aspects
I agree with you in that part. While jejnibble was a terrible attempt to attract the "modern" MMORPG players (see: WoW babies) and capitalize on the f2p system instead of subscription (+20 items with cashshop stuff or bust), at least they were trying to do something new. Re:tard is just a lazy nostalgia cashgrab abortion that eventually will turn into keknewal.

you're the one who has to validate your keknibbler 2 trillions screenwide AOE shitheap

I don't play on origins or re:start or world of ragnarok
but its hilarious when you see some 2-2/transtard trying to pass his variation as the "tru-ro"

How do you build an auto blitzer? I want my bird to attack non stop

You read the skill and increase the involved stats.

git gud and be a trapper

99 luk
99int

But you're the one getting triggered over this shit.

>only 1-1 is real ro

fuck the fuck off m8

Permanovice is tru-ro

so where do you play m8

>he says as he plays on a furry centric "custom class" jejnabol server with 24/7 ERPing in #main and discord chat with "loli" voice changers

what makes you think he plays on nobba?

u wot
I play on a real RO 1-1 and 2-1 somewhat real RO server made by the actual RO team and not some keknibble teenagers who made shit like bard, alchemist and monk

>actual RO team

>1-1 is the only real RO

nigga this is bait but pls

antibot is in
1k players online in retart lmao

restart implemented an anti bot measure and reduced the population from 8000 to 700

Holy shit.

surely you jest

>this still includes octaclient leech armies and vendors

looks like it's up to 1700

this kills the weeb

can't I be otaku for both? I love all things medieval

>a weapon made exclusively for slicing through unarmored flesh and bone is bad at everything else
huh, shocking

>weeb damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJOfsnSA2w
in defense of glorious nippon steel

no dude, who the fuck even thinks a katana is going to cut through tempered steel?

weebs

Is it even folded tho?

nigga you dont even know

why are fat people so funny

because your mother is a whore

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3_w9Nr3e0

ahahaha japan is hilarious

and its bypassed
what a time to be alive

youtu.be/dNOztYZdT6A

proffs

what was the block? what was the bypass?

any good shitposting/tears from bot forums?

the funniest part:
8k players before the antibot patch
2k after it

and the damage is already done anyway

i thought OP was implying the kore devs already bypassed the block

that drop doesn't surprise me at all. 2k seems high.

Kore devs did bypass the block
so did people on the iROwiki chat (image)
and the chinese goldspammers

wake me up

jesus christ wp is incompetent

>falling for the ruse
kek

i don't even play on restart, just standing on the side as a baffled onlooker