What does Veeky Forums think of this?

What does Veeky Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

revologycars.com/car/1967-shelby-gt500/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically unattainable, so I don't care.

>FIVE HUNDRED THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND US DOLLARS
Fucking why? It looks like a chink copy of a Mustang with a retarded front end.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HALF A MILLION FOR THIS HUNK OF SHIT
YEAH NAW NIGGA, NAW
I DONT PLAY DAT SHIT NIGGA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
LETS PUT A LAMBO LOGO ON THIS FRANKENMOOSTANG HAHAHAHA

I like it I'd say the $550,000 price tag is worth it, if you have the money. It's hand built.

It's nice but it's not $500k nice. I would rather buy a shell of it for $20k and put it on the frame of a 2015 Mustang GT and have a great car instead.

>Arab car
>Arab brand

No thank you

I'm a sucker for Retro-modern cars like this, but $500,000 is ridiculous, it'd have to be $200,000 max for me to have any serious opinions about it. Seeing as it's imitating the blue collar hero ponycars of the 60's, a price tag that big is almost offensive, at least to the ideals that it portrays visually.

>Seeing as it's imitating the blue collar hero ponycars of the 60's, a price tag that big is almost offensive, at least to the ideals that it portrays visually.
This. Making a hand-crafted high-end version of a people's car was a wrong choice. The new-Eleanor front end doesn't help.

Love the idea of it, but way over priced.

"HERRO"

is it pronounced bass or bass

Why not just get a revology GT500 with supercharged Coyote and 6speed t6060? Plus its only 150-170k instead.
revologycars.com/car/1967-shelby-gt500/

I'd rather just restomod an actual classic

Well they managed to make 0 customer cars, so I'd say the market has spoken

It costs way to little for what it is, if I wasn't in my current economic situation I'd buy one in a heartbeat

Interesting concept, literally the car I described as having wanted as a kid, but the price makes it completely ridiculous to own

>repro 67 GT500
>this is a thing
>that exists
I gotta start buying lottery tickets

Cheaper to get the real thing. Have they even sold any?

i can see what they were going for in terms of design, but jesus fucking christ is ugly

lmao cant unsee

looks cool. Dont want one unless given to me for free or bought like sub grand.

>i still have stalkers

Thank you, user