Why doesn't NISMO get the same kind of respect as M and AMG get?

Why doesn't NISMO get the same kind of respect as M and AMG get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cmqp5MHX6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not a datsun

idk you tell me

because of abominations like the Juke NISMO and the Sentra NISMO

They used to, but Ghosn happened

Lipstick on a pig

You mean AUTISMO

because Nissan sells cheap fun stuff for cheap instead of cheap fun stuff for a dumbass price that only faggots who care about status symbols or what their dad said is a good car would ever actually buy and never redline on the regular

>anything Nismo
>cheap
top kek

>can only afford craigslist cars on min wage and cant even get a car loan approved

lol

Why is it that you can buy a Sentra, Juke, or a 370z NISMO from a lot but you have to special order the fucking NISMO GTR?

because its a special car.

this

>attacks him for being poor
literally your only argument was that nismo is gud for poorfags who cant afford M or AMG

There is one dealership in my area where they have the GTR NISMO on the lot, though I dont think anyone would actually buy it, especially at that price
Anyone with that amount of money wouldn't even want a GTR Nismo anyways, it's basically a track dedicated car with little creature comforts, which is the opposite of what a rich buyer would usually want in a car. It's a low volume, low demand car that most dealerships dont bother ordering

was pretty clearly talking about the brands as a whole.

even Nismo is entry level budget factory tuner.

Pretty sure op was lolling because a poorfag is going to think everything is expensive and forget the actual point of their statement.

Either way these top trim boiracer badges are just marketing gimmicks to sucker inexperienced enthusiasts. Buy em if you like em and can afford em but they aren't really relevant to anything important just like luxury brands.

but the old nissan sentra r was cool
could be a real competitor to the civic type r

I was talking about the current Sentra Nismo, which is just a Sentra Turbo with a body kit plus red accents
The Sentra SE-R was a decent budget performer for its time

The old Sentra was trash and don’t act like it wasn’t.

I don't really know anything about it, I just thought it looked cool

>Nismo is entry level budget factory tuner

lol

The only sentra worth a fuck in that body style was the 2.0 SE, last sr20 car we got in the states.

the 2007-2012 sentra ser spec v is a fantastic little car. Handles great, 200 hp I4, LSD, and you can add a turbo to make crazy hp because the engine is indestructible. I drive one and its a great car that no one knows about.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cmqp5MHX6g

Because NISMO sounds like some autistic Mexican nerd robot

Those were alright only because they depreciated hard. Otherwise pretty much inferior to the 8th Gen Civic Si at the time (steering/shifter feel, feels bigger/taller from being based off same chassis as Rogue). .

The B15 was just terrible all around though, only good once you drop a VQ35 in it.

Because it's a fucking renault also the 370z is a 13 year old design.

Stop the thread, we found a winning answer folks

If they can NISMO a fucking Juke and an Altima by now that really takes the piss out of NISMO being a focused and high-performance trim spec of the Nissan brand

Isn't this piece of shit more expensive than a civic si and slower at that?

Ok well the civic Si was all of that and then some

ya bro the 90s were a long time ago i hope you actually started saving when you first played gran turismo so you can afford something better than a bus pass

Because in the case of the 370z is just a body kit, and nothing else.

Basically factory rice.

because it's a nissan. are you stupid?