Comfy driving stories thread?

comfy driving stories thread.

me and my close friends go to big events and we always go by long car trips.
always head back home when its night out.
these are the times i can see we really feel the closest to one and other. we usually tell eachother things that are really bothering us and tell eachother some stuff thats happened in our pasts that's too sad for normal hang outs but just right for a long drive home

That's fucking gay.
Same.

on my first road trip i spontaneously drove my now exboyfriend over winter break somewhere 300 miles away and we listened to a lot of my favorite albums through the night
we both lived in a pretty big city and drove to some town in the middle of nowhere during the night only seeing cars every so often
i took him to one of my favorite creeks at like 10 pm and we sat there together in silence for a while
the entire time he told me how happy he was to be with me there

i dead

>boyfriend

This thread is filled with homo's

Gay IS comfy.

being a female

>implying

>currently in another thread talking about repressing and denying gaymo shit.

>me
>be black
>don’t get profiled and pulled over

And today was a good day.

THERE ARE NO GIRLS IN Veeky Forums and this is Veeky Forums ffs!!!!!!

didn't even have to use your ak?

>its night
>walk into garage, turn on the light
>open the garage door
>hop in car and start it, idling high
>wait for the idle to drop a bit and oil pressure to rise
>reverse out
>gf closes garage door and hops in the passenger seat
>turn on the pop up lights
>slide a cassette partly in
>push tape
>wizzzzz
>a black lady singing sounds from the speakers "Footsteps on the dance floor remind me baby of you, Teardrops in my eyes, next time I'll be true, yeah"
>reverse onto the street, put it into first, take off
>into 2nd, rev hard watching the supercharger LED blink as i shift into third
>shift into 4th and rest my hand on her thigh

i love it so

Drove my now ex-gf to the beach in the middle of the night while listening to my favorite radio show. The drive uphill and downhill was pretty fun.

>driving manual for the third or fourth time, only had 5-speed car for about a week
>plod around neighborhood/side streets trying to get the hang of it
>finally rev-match downshift perfectly
>spend the rest of the night aimlessly driving and revving
felt good. got rid of the car last year, but it was definitely for the best. i miss it and don't. pic related.

Just wait until you get the hang of double clutching, despite the fact that it's completely useless in today's world.

i'm getting my CDL class A soon so not entirely, lol.

Is she your now ex, because you dropped her off at a beach in the middle of the night?

No, it's because he drove her through the night, and down the hills.

Ultimate goodfeel

Goodnight sweet MR2

heh boy love so cut-
fuck you

what in gods name would you double clutch for?

>driving down girl in my program from bay area back to LA after a conference
>stop at places along the way on the PCH just for the hell of it
>eat sandwiches at Big Sur while watching sunset
>keep heading down PCH while listening to eurobeat and sharing weird ass music tastes, talking about mutual interests, and plans for the future
>stop at the side of a canyon road when it gets dark enough to see the Milky Way and stare at it for a bit; talk about what we want out of life, what's important to us
>get back on the road
>forget PCH has a rock slide closure for another year
>signage is shit, we decide keep heading down
>shit's really closed, m8
>fuck it, we blast back up for like 50 miles just to get back on the 5
>show her what a car with actual power can do to save time
>nervous at first but doesn't tell me to stop; just asks if I'm having fun
>falls asleep when we get back on the 5
>finally, I was alone with my car
Shit was pretty comfy. I have never been so in tune with every bit of the 350 horses raging down an empty freeway in the earliest morning hours. The prospect of unloading about 100 pounds of Japanese girl and 75 pounds of baggage kept me going all night. Got her back to her place, patted her head lightly to wake her up, and helped her back into her apartment, then immediately fueled the car up again and ripped through the local freeways for another hour before going home.

Nah, the gist of her being my now ex is that she has problems. I thought I would be able to help her, but I ended up running away after she tried killing herself. /blog

>2AM and I can't sleep
>fresh powder on the ground
>might as well go for a drive
I know it's not really possible to "drift" a FWD car, but I managed to maintain a constant level of oversteer on a medium-speed 120° corner

I drove about 14 hours from Phoenix to Reno, non stop except for gas and the Hoover Dam

It was crazy starting at 6 AM with the sun rising and seeing the sun set while you're driving. Lots of time to think about stuff before a convention weekend.

I don't think I'll be doing it again this year but it was fun when I did it.

>didn't finish post
It's kind of cheating because the FiST has a torque vectoring diff and there was snow on the ground, but it felt really good being able to maintain a good line and constant slip angle for a good 10 seconds. Closest thing I've ever done to a drift anyway.

>first long trip in my car to the seaside
>going through mountains
>following a close friends car
>he drives like a maniac
>follow him
>that zen moment when you get into a rhythm and everything feels right

>early summer
>warm enough for a top down cruise at night
>i want this night to last forever

Not really much of a story.

My car was in for repairs as it wasn't charging so I got given a Vauxhall Mokka (Chevrolet Trax) auto diesel and god that thing was awful.

It was fun to rag around the engine and do manual shifting as it was so loud.

But when I finally got back into my car I was so happy to be back inside the cozy interor and just felt so warm inside.

Happy times

>driving a brand new rental Malibu thru Malibu, CA.
not a great car but 10/10 experience. rental cars are great. you can rip them to shreds with zero consequence.

I have a good feeling that I will be making a comfy story this Saturday.
I just bought a new to me car two weeks ago and I am about to legally drive it for the first time tomorrow.
I am taking off Saturday morning and just driving until the feels have fully replaced my crippling depression.

Reminds me of when I did 185km/h on the autobahn in a 1.6 diesel VW Passat with Chinese all season tires.

>driving until the feels have fully replaced my crippling depression

It always comes back though.

ha, nice...
I don't know if they stopped putting governors on cars or what, but I was actually able to get the malibu up to 140mph on a slightly downhill straight stretch of road

But it helps for a little while. And it's more healthy then drinking.

>really want to like pic related but for some reason cant get into it
>try listening many times
>one day im on a long car journey with my mum from london back to devon
>dont have many albums saved on my phone that i feel like listening to
>eh screw it il give it one more try
>discover the perfect way to listen to music
>i have nothing to focus on
>no task to complete
>and watching the world go by and looking at other cars while im in the car never makes me bored
>i fell in love with this album
>it was a rollercoaster of emotion
>it felt incredible ive never felt music like this
>felt
>not heard

i almost want to become a trucker just so i can be driving down motorways and feel music like this all the time

>be no licence fag
>mum needs to pick up car from the garage where its being fixed
>needs me to drive the other car back again
>she decides to go in the middle of the night cos shes paranoid of cops catching me with no licence
>go to garage
>get in renault sceneic shitbox
>this is my first time ever driving a car alone
>tism kicks in
>im all alone in this car i can relax and be how i want
>get in
>start saying random qoutes from driver to myself
>following my mum back i never realised what an agressive driver she is
>im actually having to try to keep up with her
>autism overdriveu
>start yelling initial d lines and singing eurobeat lyrics while reving the shit out of the shitbox
>try driving one handed like god hand
>try to heal toe shift and fuck it up
>try left foot braking and fuck it up
>tires chirping when i corner
>thought about redlining it but changed my mind when i realized how horrible this car sounds above half revs
>almost pulled the handbrake but decided against it im not tagumi yet
>im all over the road doing stupid shit and still yelling lines from initeru d and eurobeat
>get home
>gently pull up to a stop by the house
>mum tells me im a terrible driver and she could see me swerving all over the place in the mirror
>dont care
>best fun i ever had in my life

>be me
>be summer
>drive around with windows down and the A/C on
>comfy

>driving a rental impala like a madman through the rural forests of Virginia
You’re right, it’s a good feel

Drive gf and her best friend to Ventura CA via 99 S and I5 S from bakersfield at night. Whole trip just felt comfy. Now her best friend for some reason hates me and gf doesn’t see me the same anymore. Feelsbadman

Got lot of stories from long ago. Got my dick slurped by first gf freshman year in her honda civic. It was after band practice. 7pm, getting dark. We sat in the car, talked then she started sucking my pretty cock. Felt her titties up. Came in her mouth.
A few months later we banged in her room. She had her legs wrapped around me. Prone bone was her favorite position. My weenie in her booty cheeks. I liked to stand on the edge of the bed and put her legs over my shoulders. That one got her good. Our legs would tremble after we cum.
My homie crashed his truck in a head on colision on the freeway. The dumb fuck went ablaze. Died doing what he loved. My other homie did a drive by in his shitty malibu. I touched his sister once. Fingered her while he left to pick up some weed, she sucked me up.
Damn good times. Last night I sped on the freeway in my veloster. Tonight my new gf is gonna put on her new lingerie. I want her to shake her fat ass on this here dick. Good times.

>it's a cold october morning
>leaving northern michigan to head back home
>we just got done visiting an old friend for the first time since he moved up there
>on the road early since my friends girlfriend had to be back at her college in the afternoon for an important meeting
>get past the mackinac bridge
>the sun is slowly rising over the horizon, giving everything an orange glow
>the constant hum of the tires quickly put everyone to sleep
>there's not a soul on the road
>use the seek button on the radio to find some music
>it skips through most channels with one click, they don't have a lot of radio stations up there
>find a station that isn't country, they're playing classic rock
>led zepplin was on
>everyone is sound asleep
>i did it
>i finally went on a road trip with my best friends
>ive dreamed about moments like this for years
>finally feel at peace
>no anxiety
>no late nights being scared about the future
>not having worry about bills i have to pay
>not even thinking about work
>everything is going to be okay

I'll never forget that weekend, it was one of the best moments of my entire life. When I got home it wasn't long before I felt the waves of anxiety start pouring in, my back quickly tensed up and I began to get annoyed at the smallest things. I couldn't help but miss being up north. Pic related, took this when visiting tahquamenon falls. I Highly recommend going there, look up the name of the city it's in.

>claims to be up north
>entire waterfall is made of sweet tea

Some friends from online and I are planning a meet up, sort of meeting each other halfway. I can't wait for driving + friends.

Theres something about led zepplin when your on a long trip, i can never listen to them otherwise, its like something is missing on its own

>fiancee has a DS5 as company car
>has about the most comfortable seats of anything, ever
>spend almost a whole night on the road
>more and more snow the further north we

wow idk why that posted halfway though. Meant to say there was a lot of snow, and the sun was starting to rise as we got closer to home.

but long night drive with foreign pop music and chit chatter was super comfy

london

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I've got a lot of stories about driving with friends, not all of it was nessesarily comfy at the time, but the whole experience was just so perfect. I'd love to go back to those days, it was all so simple and new and exciting then. If anyone wants to hear, I'll greentext a few of my favorites.

>falling asleep in dad's truck
>waking up, then pretending to be asleep when you finally pull up to the house
>dad carrying you inside and tucking you in

Those memories will stay with you forever, and I will miss my dad when he dies.

>learning in a MR2
You have a death wish nigga?

>He gets his car info from RegularFurrfagReviews

>early winter
>cool enough for a top down cruise at night

>doing donuts on the salt flats in a rental suburban
I rinsed it down a little bit after but I wouldn't risk the rust with my own car

>little sister has her school trip to Rome
>flight leaves at 7 AM, so they want her at the school by 4
>it was an hour's drive from the house, and since I was a freeloading college student I was the obvious choice
>wake her up at 2:30, get us both in my old S13 and set off
>it's cool and misty, the kind of weather where you can feel the water on your face as the air passes over you
>wind gently rustling the trees, crickets chirping like mad
>radio turned to the local classical station where they play nothing but relaxing pieces and talk in low, calming voices
>nothing but curvy back roads all the way to the school
>get there at 3:50, wake up my sister and get her inside
>it's still dark, still cool and still misty
>drive off into the night
>radio station decides to play the Blue Danube Waltz
>hit a series of sharp corners just as the music surges, somehow it matches up perfectly
>blast through them as fast as that poor old chassis would take me, misty air whipping across my face, music floating me along
>dawn breaks at some point on my way back
>get home and have breakfast on the porch, listening to the birds as I watch the sun rise
that morning was somehow a deeply spiritual experience and I really don't have the words to describe how incredible it felt

>tfw too busy last summer to go places in my new (to me) car
>tfw now headlight switch is malfunctioning and I can't do more than short hops at night because I have to hold the switch in the on position at all times
>tfw squeaky ventilation fan makes driving annoying at any hour this winter
>tfw friends are afraid to ride in my car because "it's really loud" and "smells like oil" and "doesn't have airbags"
>tfw don't know how to wrench and too autistic to ask for help from strangers on the internet
>tfw no comfy driving stories

1/2
>On the freeway in my Miata
>Top is down
>Warm breeze blowing through my hair and on my face
>Muffled wails coming from the trunk
>Pull over at a rest stop
>Open the trunk
>Wails turn to screams and get louder
>Club the occupant a few times just enough to shut him up but, not enough to cause permanent damage
>Drag him from the car toward the treeline
>Feeling at ease having finally gotten used to this routine
>Deep in the forest now and I can feel a certain hankering in the loins
>Gently rest the boy in the dirt
>Pull down his skimpy pants and take a moment to admire his supple black cheeks
>Harder now than ever before
>Apply a bit of spit to his well used anus
>Have fun stretching it and fitting objects like rocks and sticks from the gound inside
>Really test the limits of his young sphincter
>Decide it's time to start fucking
>Start slow, enjoying his anal creases
>My lust continues to build and I gain speed
>His big black ass rippling beneath me, I feel that glorious pre ejaculatory sensation
>Pulling out at the last moment to avoid saddling the young lad with my horrible STDs, I splooge all over his lower back and ass
>Sweet relief
>I sit a while, admiring the beautiful contrast between my white cum and his youthful black skin
>He looks so beautiful, I feel so beautiful

2/2
>I pull a telescopic spade from my knapsack and survey the ground around me
>The other mounds I've left conjure fond memories
>I trace a rectangle with my spade
>I have aligned it with the other mounds such that one day they may spell out my first name
>I begin to dig
>I leave it shallow such that the smell may waft up through the soil and into the air so that I may savor it on subsequent visits
>Drop the dear boy inside
>His eyes twitch, opening just a crack
>I take a rank whippy dump on his chest and shovel in the first load of dirt
>This awakens him
>He begins to toss and scream but finds his arms restrained
>I shovel the next load onto his face
>His screams become gasps and chortles
>25th load now and his body has stopped moving
>I finish up and light a cigarette, enjoying the last days of the fading sun
>By Jove aren't I just the gayest thing you ever did see
>I return to my Miata while there's still light enough to see
>I hop in and drive off into the night dick in hand, underaged gay black hooker boy in mind

There's something inside you.

If you're too autistic to learn how to wrench on the car, why did you buy it?

Is it a skeleton?

>>tfw don't know how to wrench and too autistic to ask for help from strangers on the internet
I was a little nervous about revealing I didn't know much about working on cars, but I've just started admitting it in threads, and I've gotten good advice from it. Watch some videos on youtube about the basic parts of an engine/how it works, some scotty kilmer, and don't be afraid of some bus rider calling you a newfag.

It's hard to explain.

They're talking about you boy.

I thought I could overcome. I still want to believe I can.
I will do this more often, I don't like being barely one step up from nocarz.

But you're still the same.

I'm giving you a nightcall to tell you how I feel.

I want to drive you through the night, down the hills
I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear

i learned everything I know about cars together with my dad. He is failry good with everything that involves mechanics but both never worked on cars until he was around 60.
That said, you can find plenty of information on YT. You should also try your luck with books. There decent ones out there.

I'm gonna show you where it's dark, but have no fear.

Thank you for this moment, user.
It reminded me of that one time when I was driving with my crush over the highway.

It was fun.
>centuries of technological advancement so that we could do this

>tiny patch of blue carpet above climate controls
hope you're enjoying the Mr2 user, I sure am

Very comfy, user. Reminds me of a time I had to fly out to the coast for a few weeks, my dad, brother and sister all piled into the old civic to take me to the main airport a few hours away from hour tiny town. It was 3 in the morning, so the roads weren’t busy and we took a lesser traveled route through the mountains. Just the atmosphere in a car where only the driver and front seat passenger are awake, not sure why it feels so good.

In all honesty, you can say what you want about frogmobiles, but they understand comfy.

oh yes, much of the interior is completely braindead, ergonomics wise, but it looks and feels gorgeous.

like, reverse germans. Also, the seats/leather she has in hers was a ~3000 dollar extra. Very comfy

>driving home from work in my old celica/supra
>get off at 2am so roads are usually dead
>see a pair of headlights from behind
>as the lights get closer they slow down
>fuckitsacop.mp4
>hear a brappy downshift
>its an fc
>next to each other for the next 5-10 miles
>sometimes gas it
>sometimes just cuise
>it was nice

both our cars were pretty matched too. i'm sure if it was a turbo he would have left my 5mge. I haven't seen that car since,,,