Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2015/06/what-made-the-y-chromosome-so-tiny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗███████╗░░░░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░░░░░░███╗░██╗░
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░░░██╗██╔██╗╚██╗
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░░░░█████╗░░░░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║███████╗░░░██║░░░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░██║
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░░░██╔══╝░░░░░░██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║╚════██║░░░██║░░░░░░░██╗░░░░░░░██║
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╗███████╗░░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝███████║░░░██║░░░░░░░╚═╝░░░░░░██╔╝
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╚═╝░

pretty sure half the people here drive miatas and don't want you girls anyways

Get dumped by a brz owner?

>anime girls
Yeah ok have fun being a tranny

/pol/ ---->

>more and more girls are becoming lesbian
read as
>more and more women are becoming fat feminists that are not even worth being around so men are actually stooping to fucking men that look like women and masturbating.

also good luck paying that $9000+ for in vitro with your starbucks paycheque

men love women
women love men

get over it

nice fucking bait

Oh yeah what if men didn't donate their sperm nice try getting our sperm now bitches

>Veeky Forums - Auto

milking centers

imagine sewriously replying to a bait thread about lesbians on the fucking auto board

/alter/ here. Go join your leader.

So how's the outback?

Can we turn this into a rally thread?

lesbian cuckolding is the best shit ever

You don’t know what other people are attracted to plain and simple.
But yeah us males are pretty much just cock, sperm and muscles

gizmodo.com.au/2015/06/what-made-the-y-chromosome-so-tiny/

post MOAR STRATOS
got any rare 037s though?

Shut the fuck up tranny

I fucking love crossboard copypasta shitposts like these. They always make me laugh

I was bored.

How many Subarus do you own OP?

Kek

>anime girls
>posts on an automobile board

hey transy i think you got the wrong board, lgbt boards couple blocks down