Arizona General

928 Represent.
Any AZfags here?
Any plans for your cars?
Why dont you tell is all about it.

Just recently bought a new Knock Senor and an Oxygen Sensor. Maybe a new exhaust.

Pic Related

520 here. Getting warm already

oh hey i have the shitter version of this car

Looks nice

>two slick tops
dang

Another havasufag i see. Like the new garbage cans

I got mine for $900 bucks. Whoever owned it before the last guy was a retard. Blew out the bose speakers and got weird brown shit on the headliner. Interior is fucking perfect other than the shift knob which has stripped allen holes for some fucking reason. Also front bumper looks stupid. Planning on fixing these later on.

Also manual gearbox is solid. Reach almost 50 in second (estimation i didnt actually do it). New clutch.

sounds similar to mine
got mine for $1200 at 120k, one owner but no service history. untold sums of money later and its still my daily after a year and a half
its a 5 speed tho so thats neat

nope, light trash bags > heavy plastic containers all day everyday

Nice makes solid power too. Even with A/C which is mandatory here.
True. Its supposedly easier on the trash guys

Flagstaff reporting.

Look at y'all making threads when the old ones die. I'm proud

Thanks father. Hows your truck doing?

Still 2wd (for now)

O shit son

We should have a meetup someday. Where we can is the problem though. Something different to the boomers in Havasu thats for sure

There's been a couple Veeky Forums meets in Scottsdale this past month

Havasu’s alright. Its pitch fucking dark at night though. Why no street lamps?

Nice to see phoenixbros have their shit straight. Even if we could get a meet up here thered be what 3 people? The highschool kid maybe could. They usually have lifted prerunner converted trucks

We had 7 at the first meet. Was a good group. Also had a meet yesterday. Smaller turnout but still fun

Nice. The parking near Del Taco would be nice to neet up at here.

Bikers have a fucking field day here too. Nonstop fucking harleys

Not a bad idea

page 9 bump you niggers.

Texas fag here. Thinking about moving to Arizona in a few years. How's land prices? I wanna dump a trailer on some land while I build a permanent house.

Tempe reporting in, I have an AW11 with a 3SGTE swap and a 5 speed Ford Ranger 4x4 with the four liter

That's heavily dependent on where you're thinking about buying land. Anything near Tucson or Phoenix is going to be stupid expensive.

Mostly looking for land 30 minutes from a city, preferential Tempe. What's water availability like?

You're not going to find any non developed land 30 minutes in any direction from Tempe.

Go north and you're in suburban Scottsdale. Go East and you're in still developing Apache Junction. Go West and you'll be in downtown Phoenix, go South and you're in Chandler on Tribal Land.

Apache Junction would be your best bet but it is very quickly being developed into suburbia. Any land you buy there will likely be plotted for housing right off a paved street, no acreage really. Given that radius you want from Tempe, water should be no problem at all.

Less expensive or serious acreage can be had further east towards Globe or Northwest on the way towards Kingman or the Grand Canyon. Not sure about land near/on reservations. I'd stay away from those if you can.

One thing i love is its all just n, s, e, and w. Never get lost there.

It is very convenient