Touge is dead. Everyone thinks the touge is just 1v1 racing in your widebody Evo 9. No, it's much chiller...

Touge is dead. Everyone thinks the touge is just 1v1 racing in your widebody Evo 9. No, it's much chiller. I use to live in Japan in 2005-08 and it still was nice. None of that widebody S13 with a locked diff, no rocketbunny BRZ, none of that. Clean cars, friendly people, and amazing communication, on MT. Irohazaka and Mt. Hakone (Nanamagari route) Everyone going downhill waits at every corner, so the uphill car can transition their slide in the tiny straightaway, and if one of the drifters wiped out, everyone waiting at the corner honks loudly so everyone stops, no words being said, just simple communication through their cars. I'm grateful my dad was into JDM, every weekend I got to drive in the passenger seat of his R32 GT-S. It was almost completely stock, but everyone who was drifting on the pass was laughing and having fun, I remember seeing a S13 and a R32 crash into each other, a fender bender, nothing serious, they both got out and started laughing and saying "Look where you're going dumbass" while continuing to laugh, despite having crashed into eachother, and from then on, they turned into friends I believe. Anyone who came here from Initial D would not understand the touge. It's much more than intense racing, it's simply drifting for fun. OFC there is the racing, but I prefer the drifting scene. Now-a-days everyone ruins the touge culture, by posting the drifting the Japanese do on YouTube. Then they put down speedbumps on the passes. That was the case with Haruna (Akina) after everyone raced on there after seeing Initial D. Not to mention the tuning of the 1990s, the cars looked amazing, none of the newschool BRZ rocketbunnys, no hellaflush S13, none of that garbage, back in the 90s it was stock body, maybe a lip spoiler (Mostly a Wangan wing/BWAVE spoiler) and maybe some wheels or bumpers.

At least you got to experience some of the magic first hand, op. There's no car culture where I live, but the roads are peaceful at night.

Yes it's dead and gone now if you weeb faggots can be quiet about it that'd great.

touge is alive and well in california. none of that constant stream of cars going up and down at the same time in the day, i've seen videos of it, cool stuff, but there is an active community of people who enjoy driving and modifying their cars specifically for the various mountain roads around california. i perfer racing people over drifting but it's very common to run into other groups of people at night who are out having fun and are up for some group drifting/racing.

snapback faggots with fiestas and handbrake drifts have it on life support

thanks for drawing the delica, user
it looks awesome
thread archived before i could reply

Is that a saturn?

I live in new york and pretty much am the only person that runs my touge roads. Either I'm literally the only one, which is very likely, or nobody knows the roads exist, which is also very likely. Kind of lonely to rip roads alone all the time.

Snapbacks can neck themselves for all i care, they're the ones that started hacking decent shit boxes with unrepairable stance "mods". I think the evo is somehow immune to their bullshit compared to the wrx

I still do solo touge, not to race or set times or even drift, but to enjoy the roads and my car. Driving at 50-70% on a nice twisty road is just so comfy and satisfying. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it's that same chill feeling that you're talking about.

>faggots thinking you need a powerful car to get on the toe gay
i dont know what started this shit trend but it needs to end

yea a sadturn

this, it's about hektik skidz, not about hitting numbers on the speedometer

body kits are rice anyway and are against the spirit of touge

Where at? I've been looking for some nice roads to drive. Been going to jersey the past few months.

this

Im moving to NY later this year. Where are these hidden roads located?

They lead to the Jihad training camps upstate. Seriously why would you ever move to NY?

Me and some buddies still race through the back roads near my hometown. We're not pushing top speed, just having a bit of fun. It's a really weird and mixed group:
>NA Miata (me)
>88 Jag XJS V12
>2013 Focus
>90's Scirocco
>2009 Prius

>Pruis
I take it he's the group onahole then?

lifelike texture ;_;

It's actually an grill and I'm 80% sure shes fucking the other chick with the scirocco

nothing wrong with that, Sciroccos are sweet.

Getting out of the military and going to use my GI Bill. NY will pay for my four year degree if I attend a SUNY, and then I will use my GI Bill for the following three years.

I don't really want to go, but I've done worse and lived in much worse conditions with the military.

Ah, alright. SUNY is a decent way to get a degree, and NY is a good way to confirm that it's better to live somewhere else when you're done. I was worried you were thinking about long-term relocation.

Yeah but I like both of them..... Fuck me right? The first two females I can actually tolerate and this happens.

Your made up story is so false it hurts. Should at least do some research so it's believable.

Have you given either one of them the D? Actual lesbians are very rare. Most of them are just frustrated and messed up because they aren't getting the D.

if you're on long island, they're on the north shore of nassau county. Otherwise, bear mountain is the best legit touge there is. You'll actually see enthusiasts there, mostly bikes tho.

In the SF bay area the togue scene is about the same as what you described. Mostly guys who like drifting or racing and have moved on from doing donuts in parking lots or at sideshows

Oh boy I fucked up bad.
A few weeks ago I told Prius I loved her; and she thankfully let me down gracefully because she was "getting over a past boyfriend". Of course the next fucking week I find out that's bullshit because she tells me she wants to fuck scirocco as they're both bi. I still really, really love her and feel like shit every time we hang out.

Fuck women man; miatas don't lie to you.

Where? My group just left for military and i got no one.

Lol central MA.

>tfw there are no windy roads near me
>tfw there is no car culture either
>the only RWD 90's cars are miatas and mustangs

>the only RWD 90's cars are miatas
>Implying there's something wrong with that