planetside-universe.com/server_status.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*posts*

definitely alive game

Vanu tongue my anus

*meows*

h-hahah just kidding I'm not dead

O hello there guys! So nice to see you!

So what's going to be in the new critical mass update? Will it be enough to kick start ps2g again?

need someone to post on reddit and alert the nerds that ps2g rides again

We probably won't survive the night. I was hoping that we can bring it back for a few weeks after they release the big update

the update seems crazy, i like it

not sure if small pop side will be able to lock content with the meltdown alert tho

I wonder what do they mean by "consumables" as rewards. Like booster packs or single use cameos?

nanites

Alright guys, Im gonna go to sleep,hopefully we'll meet again tomorrow.

Good night!

gnn

just stop

reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/6u25ag/increased_hitbox_episode_iv_a_new_hope/

They forgot to turn on the anti-cheat for 3 months... no wonder every shitter goes full auto and instagib you no matter what you do.

what do you think highby's hair smells like haha just asking for a friend haha

>Decide to play again after about a year
>People from my old outfit start up a squad and invite me
>Load up teamspeak and am welcomed back by all my old buds

Good feels

>There will never be another game like this ever again

who here thinks koumeee is cute :3

Haven't played PS2 in 2 years. Randomly decided to enter this thread.
What update are you guys talking about?

Wrel is saving the game one update at a time. Just wait for the combined arms initiative update, then the game will truly be saved

where is everyone?

Where is based Higby when you need him?

/u/las0m

like he has gone through shower with only with hint of baby oil and rhubarb gel smell

looks like its backwards

This is what NC believe.

>46 posters
>12 IPs
What happened :(

h1z1 happened

you mean that dead zombie game?

There are still thousands of people playing the game, I've no idea why the general is always so dead... I know the game is known as "cheater paradise", so most people avoid it, but it's still weird.

there are still thousands of people playing PS2, doesn't make it any less dead

Good morning :3

I'm about to go to sleep can you fucks keep it alive for the next 8-16 hours?

t. doctor user

We will try to!

morning!

I do!

>you mean that dead zombie game?

No this one is about alive zombies

what's up you meme loving fucks

not much

and you??

If there was a fan-made graphic novel webseries based on planetside, would you read it?

giving shit out is probably part of the reason he was asked to leave...

i would consume anything related to planetside in similiar fashion like i have in wow, lotr or got lores

you probably know gone with the blastwave? you could say politics, war, tactics, rations, dark humor is what makes up of anything id like to read or watch

Im working on a similar project right now. writing it, also doing the thumbnails for it. it's a primarily serious work with a lot of dark humor, based on in game jokes, such as the NC's high rate of friendly fire. Imagine a combination of Generation Kill and Edge of Tomorrow

here's a recent thumbnail. would you like to know more, citizen?

>teamkills

Yeah that's definitely NC

is it a series of stories of different unknown soldiers and their hardships or perhaps following one soldier on each side who meets other unknown soldiers on their own paths on "neverending" warfare?

and also will you extend it in perhaps realistic manner in sense of having the waiting and silent periods of time of real life? i m talking about the times when the men of war are idling and passing their time socializing, reorganizing and stacking consumables?

A little of all of the above. I wanted to explore politics a la legend of galactic heroes between combat, as well as showing how they hand their downtime. Considering that the story is about people that (for the most part) can never die, the stakes of the story are not the characters live but their souls

I also wanted to explore the 'endgame' to planetside, as the leaders of the factions all make schemes against each other and the scientist struggle to answer questions about the mystery of the nanites and the original Vanu. There will be people on all sides, and some on the '4th faction'

In addition, rather than the overplayed and obvious judeo themes of purgatory, heaven, hell, the resurrection, etc I wanted to uses a different set of religious themes and incorporate a lot of Hindu mythology and symbolism especially the Trimurti and reincarnation and moksha/nirvana

Also for example, TR = Shiva, NC = Brahma, VS = Vishnu. A commissar who's inspired by buzzcutpsycho uses a Bull LMG named 'Tandi' (the name of Shiva's bull, who he is depicted with) and he also wishes to bring about the Tandave, "The dance macabre to destroy the world" (shivas dance of death that ends the world and allows him to bring about a new one)

The most sypathetically painted faction is the TR, but the actual heroes of the story if you can call them that will be from the NC.

Planetside movie universe (PMU) when?

having influence from less used legends sounds like a good idea or at the very least picking the uncommon story lineup for the uncommon story layout

I am so fucking sick of air to air dalton nigger faggotry. it's fucking cancer

t. Bansheeter

>still playing this pile of shit
Girls, I seriously hope you don't

t. hasn't played in 6 months

libs are powerful as hell anyway, how is it allowed that lib can just come at my stationary vehicle and trash it of all of its health

maybe i should just git gut and learn to shoot at max movement speed at uneven grounds at all times

sounds like you never got gud

>mfw Higby wants the general alive just so he can post his dog

you don't understand. air to air libs are WHY their is so much ESF air to ground cheese. There should be a simple rock paper scisors mechanic where Libs are good against ground, obviously, and the ESF is inherently a counter to galaxies or liberator while ESFs also fight each other. that's not what happens. Imagine youre a new play. the airgame is hard. dueling is fun but it gets you rekt because every mlg pro shitbucket beats you. so you decide to be a credit to your team and hunt down libs. LOL NO -- the turbo tryhard aspergers brigade shits on you with one shot out of nowhere with a stealth lib. OK. so you go back to fight him again. this time you dodge him, spend what feels like eternity untill -- HAHA GET REKT SHITTER instantly kills you. i doesnt' matter if your good or bad, a dalton at somepoint hits you all the same (if not the tankbuster). what about noob libbers then? well, due to the nanite cost they get eat up quick and take too long to hop into a new one so if they want to stay in the air, they'll have to hop into an ESF pretty quickly, where they will face the same problems as mentioned above. So what do you do then? the only thing you can: shit on infantry with you banshee/PPA/airhammer

t. 2.5ivi

the only ground vehicles that are even slightly hard to a2g while moving are harassers and flashes, really

Not really.

Retards try to hornet or rocket them - the key is using nose-guns. They absolutely fuck harassers, and it's really not hard to land consistent hits.

i want to cert the fuck out of my MAX what MAX set up is most lucrative? I figure whatever would piss other people off the most I'm assuming anti vehichle or air

so is there anything in particular that interests you?

just to hear a story from creators(yours) point of view, regardless if i can or cannot understand it. see everything through your own eyes at times when you study things like ancient mythology

one way to "improve" is to see the difference between any story you read and the commonly practiced storylines. common story line in terms of for example
>a boy falls in love with a girl, unable to confess-
if story you study already contains this, notice what other patterns there is that do not align with the commonly seen storyline

i can say same about art, its not simply that i want to see well done art, but what you can make and over time how things improve, personally thats also is much of an interest for me

is this game as dead as its general?
i played back in 2013 and i want to give this game a go again

there is medium pop at evenings and at weekends that is the best time to play. it doesnt appear as dead as general itself, generals often die when there is nothing to discuss and majority of "alive" generals are just cute posters and memes, not anything that would make it truly more alive than generals like this one

i look at this for specific server and time when is best to come online
planetside-universe.com/server_status.php
>imba people complain when i join their server over the seas with 180ping

It still has huge fights like in no other game!

>There should be a simple rock paper scisors mechanic

I'm all for that and it should be like this from the start but in a current game everything that shits on A2G niggers is good and shouldnt be nerfed.

i hate the NCs slow travel guided propel rockets or what ever the hell is the blue rocket thing that can be directed behind hills. even the noise it makes makes me lose my shit

For air you have only one choice - Bursters on both arms. Sadly they aren't as effective because airniggers will disappear the moment you show up

going to sleep

gnn

Good night!

Ptchoo :-----D

>20 people got banned
>80% of russians and turks are cheating, plus tons of others
gg gaybreak