shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/oeaxih.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

2 more weeks until the next expansion is announced.

i wonder how likely a total rebalance of the past 3 expansions would be. the devs are literally just printing strong cards with no connection to the classes now. just put storm on everything or passive face damage

Thank you

They'd need a Standard 2.0 at this point, sort of like how MtG makes a new core set every 2 years. It's a large pool of cards are almost entirely powercreeped now, so it's really no wonder most classes are just running entirely off of whatever was pushed in the current expansion.

pls concede 72834

No,i won't play forest,go away.

Fuck you, stop giving me Forest dailies.

thanks

>tfw B rank
>tempo forest still works here

Does someone have a link to that luna image where she's in a really lewd position with her legs up showing her pantyhose

Conced pls

Haven is probably the craft with most viable old cards.

Thnks birdman!

>Say it's been too long without a new keyword on reddit
>get downvoted
That's what I deserve for going there while not being a shit eater I guess

Stay there and kill yourself.

>less than 17 posts in an hour
Thanks, Kimura.

Even Duelyst didn't die this fast

What's the point of this card when garbage like Rahab exists? To get countered by Owlcat?

>new Game AI tier list
>lots of decks in tier 1
>Dirt Rune and Neutral Rune in there as well
This is the most varied meta since DE. Thanks KMR.

I was checking deck lists for Daria and they seem to run no Oz but they have enchanted sword, but what do you guys find better success with

Forgot the pic. Overflow mechanic is as dead as Forest

Looks like Game-AI got their hands onto shadowlog data ahead of time. Rune on the surge, blood is plummeting.

subreddits only exist in extreme positivity or negativity, the format literally doersn't allow moderate views

Fuck off pedo

>blood going down
>shadow going up
>tfw i now remember the last half of the past thread
how can anyone defend that class?

Thank you.

>Elf
JUST

>Eachtar which we just spent months losing to
>two versions of aggressive blood
>Neutral anything, burn rune
Yeah sounds like a great tier 1 cast of decks I want to play against.

Requesting concede please, emote three times if you need one as well

Daria and Dariashift was really good in TotG but with low playrate because these decks wasn't easy to pilot. Neutral Rune however is easy to pilot, literally unga bunga draw your entire deck in curve, so it's not surprising. Anyone can play rune now.

>Neutral Rune with Ginger
>Game-Ai
lol

>implying you wouldn't be complaining about any tier 1 as long as it isn't your personal petdeck
Accept it, this meta is the best we've had since ToG was released.

>literally 2 different versions of brick rune
>t1
this cant be real

Thank you, Eris

>storm haven not even on list.
Fucking bullshit, that deck is at least T2.
Im climbing well to Gm with it and is at 6k score.

They don't even have Roach on the list when it is better than PtP and they put PtP as tier 2.

Fun thing also.
Neutral Rune is a good match up for me.
Probably the deck I got highest win % against.
Fuck Blood and dragon the most.
Highrolling dragon is bullshit when they ramp and just vomit removals and heals.

>Carabosse teir 1
>but muh 6 mana angelic snipe
>/svg/ wrong again

nerf haven

You are kind of late on the "Carabosse is tier 1" topic, user.

How different would it be if they didn't nerf her?

>Neutral Rune
>check the decklist
>it's the brickfest list with Ginger

I'm just talking about back when there was theory crafting about her and there were a bunch of shitters talking about how "she's so slow for 6, why would you run her".
Turns out 1 damage a turn along with doubling your card draw is pretty good.

It would be less of an unga meta since there would be at least one control deck able to fight them. Consequently, there would be more DShift.

Take 2 filler. I don't know why they waste card slots on filler in small expansions, when they could have spared some cards for disco or made another attempt at giving Dragon a counter to Nep.

cygames simply don't want control to ever be viable

>Sword sliding back to Forest levels of playrate
>Neutrals literally do what Sword is supposed to, only better
They really need to decide what they want Sword to be, Albert's back is getting tired.

It's genuinely the most enjoyable Rune(If you can call it that) list I've played.
The stupid amounts of card draw mean that you avoid bricking and reliably proc Hectors and get big damage on Falise, the Ginger is there to vomit your hand because you can only play 1 thing a turn later on or as a desperation play
That being said if you don't get your card draw started, you're fucked

They didn't want to risk giving Dragon anything, same for Shadow. Both classes got very little in terms of usable cards, probably because they were so dominant in ToG.
I dislike it though. I think they should've went full memes with the cards instead of giving them only pack filler garbage. I don't understand why we got only one disco card (a shit one) either.

I don't think they're allowed to link Twitter or tournament decks from their tier list, so they have to link it to whatever was the last build GameAI themselves came up with.

Which is also why there's no Storm or Roach on the list at all, yet PtP with its sub 40% WR is somehow a tier 2 deck.

it would be better for sure but not by much
i still cant believe they nerfed it, did they just want everyone to go full unga and nothing else?

>Satancat puts the Saha package into Leo-nii sword
>tfw it makes too much sense
With a bit of refining I think I might be onto something here
I need a lot of refining though because so far Neutral Rune does everything just better.

Nice meme

niiice post my man!

>leo-nii
>no leonidas
???

You can slap Saha and Friends into any build and make it instantly viable. Control Forest, Dark Alice, Ginger; the rest of deck simply doesn't matter as long as it can sandbag until the turn 7 powerplay.

proved my point bro

nice

post fun decks
my.mixtape.moe/oeaxih.webm

God I love making shadow niggers disconnect

He used eachtar after this and suicided them all to mangrove and disconnected

2 shadows from 30 also.

That's just what gave the idea
The main issues with CSword are the lack of Draw, Heals and Board Clear
Saha package solves the healing and board clear issue while best rabbit helps with the card draw
Saha + Rabbit is a 10pp do something + draw 2, but good luck getting to turn 10 with a hand

MOOT

guess what happened next turn
so dreadshift is pretty much control rune with those cards in? i thought it was neutral faggotry with the 2 cards

Are you playing Snow White?

Bahamut

dreadshift is pretty much 3x dread, 2x shift, the saha package, and whatever shit you want to carry you to the late game

Reminder homecoming died for highroller meme decks like elana and daria, meanwhile they don't do shit to other classes to make forest meme decks playable.

What does a tyrant deck need other than tyrant and the two amulet?

3 eachtars

b-but

>fun
No matter if it's Dragon or Rune, Dread is cancer. I hope will never forget this.

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

*you

Reminder that abyss blood was the one cancer that purged all the other cancer decks and provided a singular cancer constancy for a betta meta.

Today :

5 loss / 0 victory at take two (the game gave me 2 dark alice, it's really shit.).

Ranked : 6 loss / 1 victory.
with 3 loss with top deck
1 dragon 10 pp at turn 5
1 shadow with amazing luck (2 atomy, 1 tyrant, and finish with Voices of Resentment.

I hate this game.

Why people can't get Eris right?

It's hard to draw a character without distinctive accessories.

>Eris is forever seventeen.
mmhmm is this cannon or something?

dumb turtle

I keep seeing dark alice memes in master rank.
For what reason

Jesus fucking Christ

imperial dragoon's damage proc first, right?

niiiice

Yes, the fanfare activates before Rite's ongoing effect.

>Dirt tier 1
Where is the Jeb poster?

I think he meant before Yurius

We're always here
Lurking, waiting for our time to come.

If a fanfare effect kills Yurius, he doesn't deal damage to your face. Fanfare effects resolve before the Whenever.

Give me that neutral rune T1 netdeck pls.

Damn right

I doesn't either if you kill the opponent. If both players have 1 HP and you ping their face with Angel of the Word, you win before Yurius' effect activates.

so this is what she looked like when KMR came for her, look she's almost laughing because she can't believe it's happening