/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #169

No bulli edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!wN5ClAzZ!JY2-SUDPUhOhTQaQXJQ0sbLfrQQLWPB4wI0n4wwPitw

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/e3w1gfhk.
pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mermaid general is CUTE

Geez, I can't wait for 2.20 to come out so that we can have actual things to talk about.

LoC2 super grinding!

What must one do to marry and have a non-fatal relationship with this succ?

Maybe she'll get more scenes in 2.20 or part 3.

stop fighting

First response to this post picks the next character's H scenes I do. Only restriction is it can't be one with duplicate scenes from the original trilogy.

Astaroth

Alma

Atlach Nacha

Astaroth's scene was already translated forever ago you dork

Triple A. Coincidence?

Twinkel

Then I change my answer to
Lilith.

that was my experience with sex , the sensation of penis in vagina was a real disappointment, not that different from an onahole, just mediocre (previously jassumed the "feels like the real thing" ads from onaholes was just an exaggeration )
that's why I now gravitate toward the more bizarre and extreme shit from monmusu quest, now that the previous fantasy was broken its the only thing that can really get my off anymore.

has hilds bikini scene been done yet?

Already done
Her scenes are >70% duplicated from part 1, just this time with no voice acting
This wins

Not yet, I'll throw that one onto the pile so all her scenes are done.

Part 1 meaning original trilogy

At least Alma lost.

>Her scenes are 70% duplicated from part 1
Rouge u wot m8? Alma has like 3 scenes, only one of which is from the VN.

I guess I'll just keep waiting to read aboit Luka get DP'd. At least a real monster and not a shitty succubus or something won.

Wait, are Alma's "new" scenes just from the trilogy but with new art? What the shit.

>Her scenes are >70% duplicated from part 1, just this time with no voice acting
But she only has one scene in part 1.

>Jacking off
5/10
>Paizuri
4/10
>Blowjob
4-7/10
>Vaginal sex
6-8/10
>Onahole
7-8/10
>Recieving Anal
6-7/10
>Pitching Anal
7/10
>Edging
9/10
>Edging with an Onahole
10/10

You may not like it, but this is what optimal pleasure is like.

>Hackazawa Red was too lazy to write new scenes for Alma Elma
lmao

Why the hell would the artist be writing scenes?

I do wonder how much any individual artist has control over what their girls' scenes are like ingame, TT always says not to ask about what the development of the games is like.

Alma has 5 scenes in paradox:
Event 3177 -> Duplicate of "Lose to Alma in Colloseum, *arumaeruma2_ha"
Event 3385 -> Duplicate of "Losing to Alma on the ship, arumaeruma1_h"
Event 5731 -> Duplicate of event 3177 above
Event 5732 -> Duplicate of event 3385 above
Event 5733 -> This is the only iffy one, it's about a 50% duplicate of *arumaeruma2_hb and some of arumaeruma3_h

You mean Xelvy didn't come up with all those scenes by himself?

>TT always says not to ask about what the development of the games is like.
maybey they involve the use of hallucinogenic mushrooms

>Event 3385 -> Duplicate of "Losing to Alma on the ship, arumaeruma1_h"

Uh, Rogue Alma never appears on the ship and in the game files she has 3 scene picture sets.

So they were reused. Thats a disappointment.

He means the text is the same as losing to her in the trilogy you baka

>the lazy AR memes were true

The ship from the original trilogy, mate

Never ever.

Which is why i said "so they were reused". Thats pretty stupid.

It's bewildering to think that Torotoro asked for Luka's ass getting split in half by futa robots or having his testicles sucked out of his dick.
It's not far fetched to think they have some creative liberty over the scenes, since they're the ones drawing it.

TrTr did say that a lot of the crap in Paradox (Such as dicks in Luka's ass) wouldn't be in the VN and it would also explain why the testicle eating scene is in the files but not used.

I like it when Rogue comes here to talk.

>It's bewildering to think that Torotoro asked for Luka's ass getting split in half by futa robots

>It's bewildering to think that Torotoro asked for Luka's ass getting split in half by futa robots or having his testicles sucked out of his dick.

Why wouldn't he ask for it? Torotoro seems like a true, classy degenerate. We should all hope to live up to his example

Setouchi is into butt stuff.

Considering he's willing to work on Paradox now, I assume Rogue's resilience has drastically increased since them.
Or not. There's still not much in Paradox that surpasses Beelzebubs, and the biggest one is just an unused asset.

I always thought that Torotoro pitched a monster design and scene and would generally leave it to the artists discretion, rather than checking things off a list to meet quotas for certain fetishes. The fact that Setouchi/Xelvy/Cool Kyou Ninja do more extreme things in their doujin lends credence to this.

Well I think it's safe to say that trtr at least is going to be mindful of that artist's tendencies when he commissions them to do stuff and writes the scenes.

Like you don't get Arekishi on board and then be like "keep paizuri to a minimum"

He got KC to do vore, so either he pays really well or he's extremely persuasive.

I like masha

This has to be case as Masha doing shit like giving Luka black hair would never happen.

KC's vore scenes aren't really too "bad" though, Alice's scene is like a single CG and Erubirdie's can't even be considered vore from just appearance.

Ey guys...Making a sprite based Monstergirl Game and I am taking a pole to see what people are generally more interested in. Please let me know through this site strawpoll.com/e3w1gfhk.

If your monster isn't on there let me know in the comments.

Sorry, I meant Silk

Delete your post.

>no kitsune
Really nigga ? That's, like, mandatory in a monster girl game.

Because this is a western game, it doesn't need a traditional japanese monster?

I'm not gonna pass judgement or anything but you literally use the word neko in that poll. I also sort of doubt snow woman is referring to something other than a yuki onna.

Then call them fox girl or something.

There's already a wolf girl, let's not over represent canines.

Don't worry man,noted. My partner owns the pole, so we will get it updated as fast as possible.

Hopefully you can take an English class by then as well.

You don't own the pole?
How the hell do you explore dungeons then?

>wolf girl

Stop. I am depressed enough today.

>both Imp and Demon
>both Robot and Golem
>let's not over represent the canides by adding fox and wolf
By this logic, reptiles are over represented because you have Snake, Dragon and Lizard.

Sorry about being late

Those are all radically different races with different designs. With dog/catgirls, you just slap some point/round ears on it and call it a day.

Ah shit, I did fuck that up. Might be why I'm the artist and not the writer.

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

If Alma's are all copied, does that mean Sara's human and Succubus scenes are copied,too? I'm curious why Sara has her dress on in them and why she would oblige Luka with sex while in succubus form since I thought she couldn't control herself that well.

Imps are just small demons and dragons are just lizards with wings.

Post your art.

i'll post a concept sprite I have.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Not bad... is this going to be a FOBS style game?

There's always a bit of text before and after a scene that was copied from the VN/the girl's loss scene to have it make sense for the castle. In the case of Sara wearing her dress she was either just going to or just returning from Sabasa on official matters.

I'll do you a favor, I'll condense these links and give them their own section on the OP so you don't have to spend 5 minutes posting it every thread.

No thanks

It is gonna be a RPG

So you just do it for the attention then?

At this point I think he does it for himself

Best of luck.

Could you post the text from the start of her scenes? It's like three of them right? Human form blowjob and vagina and succubus vagina,right?

Regardless, it will be added and your habit will be made redundant.

So, the consequences of fucking your castle mates is marriage, enslavement, secret relationship, illegitimate children and death. I don't think there's a single one of them where Luka doesn't pay for her perverseness in some way, and here I thought monsters and angels were whores who'd let anyone fuck them. I learned something today

>illegitimate children
Hahahahahahaha, Luka would probably attempt to be a father to all of them.

I'm pretty sure a number of them just end up fucking him hard with no strings attached, I know the end text for the holy yoma just says he had trouble walking afterwards at least.

The Valkyrie,too, I can't remember what she does, but she sentences Luka to 10,000 years of it, but will only carry it out at night and won't tell anyone else about it. I doubt she has new artwork and the only thing she did in the VN was a thighjob

Actually I read that and I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen, the tl I got is more like "she didn't fuck me for 10000 years but she did keep me up all night" or something to that effect.

Yeah, some of them say stuff like "Aren't you suppose to be a noble hero?" or "You've got some nerve asking an ally to do something so naughty" then they punish him for it by continuing after the first nut and in Eva's case saying she's gonna take everything, including Luka's life, I think Riot says nothing but immediately strips Luka and slams him into a nearby wall scaring the hell out of him before violating him with a good hard fucking.

I'll show her something with an effect...

Question:
Does the part 2 translation patch add any new translations to part 1 of paradox?
I am playing paradox part 1 with the part 1 final patch.
Should I update or would it make no difference?

it makes no difference...

It would make no difference other than the level 30 cap being removed, we still need to come out with a list of monster girls whe want artie to prioritize translating their h scenes. I vote for the holy yoma girl, she sounds funny and someone else already nominated Promestien's scenes and Hild's bikini scene

What do you mean it makes no difference? Part 2 has new art for several part 1 girls, it has many balance changes including a rework of stat scaling and the slime mountain nerf, and other changes such as being able to beat Nanabi on your first pass.

You unlock an extra request for both lolistein and ilias if you update.

No difference!

Dude was talking about part 2 translation. and it makes no difference as he is playing Part 1 and it wouldn't work for him.

>Download Part 2
>Apply the Part 2 translation
>Move save files over

Bam. He's good to go.

is it really that simple?