/owg/ - Overwatch General

>The Summer Games 2017 event is Live!
>last year's summer games items are back for regular pricing (1x), while new items are also available for event pricing (3x)
>the event ends on August 28th
youtube.com/watch?v=2OWbGgGjdBk

>Event item tracker
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/SUMMER_GAMES

>DEATHMATCH has been added to the PTR
>includes both 6v6 TDM and 8-man FFA
>along with a new map built for FFA (it's bloo's family home)
youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBzklel1c

>Latest comic
reader.madefire.com/work/w-a2da1239584645338362109be0e7f1fd/read/

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=il9nqWw9W3Y
track5.mixtape.moe/zukbai.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

inb4 some unfunny forced meme

no pls give key

Here comes T.Racer!

Why is Genji allowed to have no weaknesses

Tracey

>saying this when soldier exists

fuck off shitter

It's always so funny to me when people bitch about hanzo and how he needs a nerf despite his 0% pickrate

Meanwhile, Genji gets infinite mobility and latency-defeating deflect

Cheers, love!

cute boy

>mfw overbatch is dying at Veeky Forums

Did you get your copy yet?

I'm not too sure: do you like your traceys with or without a penis?

What's that?

I wish I had friends

kill yourself you fucking degenerate

Reminder that Mommy Mercy is bes girl

>we've devolved into trying to make pubg seem like a shitty unsuccessful game

at least we're going to get a new map that will be released for a month on the PTR, then "released" onto live qp and arcade for a week, and only then will we be able to play it once every 30 games in a semi-meaningful game mode

Jesus Christ this general is /ksg/-tier. Nobody talks about the game anymore, it's just the same posts over and over again and waifushit.

RIP Overwatch, killed by Blizzard's ineptness and negligence.

at long range he will deflect him and run away until he has everything up again

at close range soldier gets destroyed by him no matter the situation

You are doubtlessly more likely to make a friend with a cool partner you got far with in pubg than in this beyond toxic cancer-ridden shittery, just saying

I wish I lived in a huge cyberpunk city where it was dusk and raining constantly

CP2077 when

coolforthe

Name a general that hates their game more than /owg/

youtube.com/watch?v=il9nqWw9W3Y

Name a site that on the internet that it's users hate "anything" they care about more than Veeky Forums.
You can't.
Isn't this the reason you come here too?

at long range everyone will hide in cover until their shit is up, deflect is negligible

he does not fucking destroy his every time at short range when the faggot is standing in a healing pool and it takes him like 1.5 seconds to run out of dash/fan range. if genji gets into trouble, he can at most dash or climb away which doesn't mean much in eternal dive meta. if soldier is caught without healing pool, he still has a 120dmg rocket, a gun that can mow dowb any squishy anyway, and a fucking limitless sprint. you are a shitter

everyone in this thread hates their life
prove me wrong /owg/

I don't. I just dislike shitposters.

I can't. It's true.

Hello!

still unable to top this insane return from the nether realm of platinum

My winstreak was so stacked I was getting 100+ SR per win

Why would i try to prove you wrong?

kys faggot retard

Hello Orisa! please bring some positivity to this funeral of a general!

Coucou

I come here to post hero ideas for people to say are good ideas or shit

Fuck off you fat cow. Nothing but a waste of dev time.

I wanna fuck Tracer

eyo what's with this collective depression today

I mean more than Veeky Forums standard

>soldier can't shoot at long range at a group of enemies
>helix rocket at close range against genji
you are the shitter

Ever since depression has been considered as a real issue now, suddenly everyone has depression.

What is this c8/c9 thing people have been farming around the chat lately? Can someone explain?

I'm pretty happy. I play Overwatch only a few hours a week with my buddies and have other games that I play in the meanwhile

Me too~

>soldier can kill non-retards at long range
>40hp self-damage makes 120 enemy damage not worth it

shitter

TRACER IS A

DDDDYYYKKKEEEE!!!!!

>deflected helix
>40 damage

LMAO, shitter and retard

Tracey is NOT for fucking
She's for licking!

Whats the validity of the 'Travelling to Junkertown' leaks from plebbit?

I, too, wanna fuck cute boys

>tfw no tasty Bloo gf

Seems all but confirmed.

>deflect is always up

how to spot a shitter 101

SR AND SKILL RATING SHOULDNT BE A THING IN THIS GAME

ITS NOT MY FAULT WE FUCKING LOSE

AHHHHH

Stop...

>this basically translates to 0%
Cheeky AI.

you sound like a cute frustrated boy, kik? let's meet up

Tracer's a girl.

>genji ever playing without his shit up
>teams fighting without genji
It's pointless to try to make sense out of a bronze shitter like you

It really shouldn't since OW is about as competitive as Smash Bros. And if you're going to have it they could have surely devised a better system than this half-assed worst-of-both-worlds ELO system that discourages flexing, rewards onetricking, and gives the biggest boost to the most centralizing, braindead, and easy to play character in the game.

But I've made my peace with it and the trick is to just not give a shit about OW at all. Just play it like a party game where nothing matters.

yes, all genjis hide in a corner unless deflect is up, there LITERALLY isn't a single moment in an engagement when it's down, even though he's LITERALLY using it all the time to make himself invincible

also, you shouldn't call people bronze shitters unless you want to sound like a plat shitter who thinks he's actually not trash. or did I over-estimate you? are you actually gold? lmao

I love Angela!

There is one way to settle this, and it's to post your stats page right now. I'm tired of this bullshit where every argument ends with "t. ____ shitter." It's fucking tiring, Reddit-tier arguing. If you want to bring this up, both of you put up or shut up.

>these are the mental gymnastics people put themselves through so they can actually play this shit

lol

neat pepe

>mercy will never dominate your mouth and ass with her hulking, erect schlong

takes one to know one lol

What mental gymnastics? I just realize the game is not competitive, so I play for fun, and don't take it too seriously. There's no "gymnastics" there.
If you take OW seriously you'll only be frustrated and probably end up like Taimou, miserable, burnt out a year in, and losing his mind.

only plat shitters call people bronze shitters though

I've made master this season though have since fallen back to low diamond, but why would I say this when I can just post literally anybody's overbuff stats and act like a GM?

Ikr right...

track5.mixtape.moe/zukbai.webm

its friday and while normal people our age are out going to parties and enjoying life we are stuck here posting lewd drawings made be other suicidal grown men in a general made for a low skill fps game

I don't give a fuck, I'm just tired of this shit argument where if someone disagrees with you they are Bronze or whatever rank. I want that to die. From now on if people try to pull rank they should be required to post their name, in the middle of a match, with a timestamp. There should be effort required for this babby argument.

Would you participate in an /owg/ friday night tournament every week? If so then what do you think what gametype would you rather play? Custom/regular ones?

>queuing at low masters
>get paired with diamonds only
>someone notices Im in masters and says "holy shit guys we are playing with a master"
>"he's probably carried" t. some guy playing winston
>the match starts and the first thing winston did was jump in at enemies 1v6 and got melted in a second

what makes the game uncompetitive aside from some completely arbitrary factors you use to justify not being good enough to rise to the top?

on second thought I really couldn't give a shit about some shitter's excuses lmao, keep it to yourself

>/owg/
>ever playing together
i'd guarantee you that this idea would go to shit really fast

I don't want to play with people from Veeky Forums.
I pretty much hate everyone who plays this game, including myself.

ayy lmao

I'm going out tomorrow and I'm not very depressed anymore since I got help

Life is pretty good

Now who is doing the mental gymnastics?

Tracer is cute

CUTE dyke

>let's try to add an element of validity to ad hominem arguments in a place where literally anyone can say literally anything

I'm sure that will inject much reason into our daily discourse

Fact is, you only call people bronze shitters if you think you're actually a somebody in this game when you're gold or plat.

>mfw masters act all mighty and shit when they are literally a few wins up from my rank.

>waa waa why iz dat diamond shitter picking dps waa waa
>hes a d.va/mercy main

deflect is much more likely to be up than soldier's biotic field, and genji is literally meant to be played with ability rotations

literally kill yourself you subhuman shitter

that's not how you spell boy

I want to have sex with blue girl.

>>Fact is, you only call people bronze shitters if you think you're actually a somebody in this game when you're gold or plat.

Yeah and I want those people ridiculed. "t. Bronze" is a shit argument and it needs to be called out.

Alright, bébé...Bend over.

>everyone going to the point on their own at different times
how the fuck is diamond this fucking bad? diamonds are literally bronzes who can do their solo niggering shit better. everyone is so fucking dumb

that wasnt your original argument. You said genji NEVER plays without deflect up. what the hell does likeliness have to do with the fact there will necessarily be down time if he uses it in an engagement? are you too bad to play around cooldowns? clearly you are

please stop embaraasing yourself shitter, and please don't get so rude and call me a subhuman, there is no reason to be mad

i really want to suck and get fucked by widowmaker's huge dick t b h f a m

>Fact is, you only call people bronze shitters if you think you're actually a somebody in this game when you're gold or plat.

So what do i say when a bronze shitter tries to educate me how to play this game? Acknowledge his playstyle and follow it? Theres a reason why our ranks differs so much and it isnt because hes ooga but team booga all the time.