imgur.com/a/McO7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for WoWg is a Pro-Alliance general

Who was in the wrong here?

>wowg pro alliance
>none of the posters actually play alliance

??????

idk go ask on your tumblr

Pic related and Sylvanas will save the world in the next expansion. You may not trust them, you may hate them but they'll be our saviors.

how can someone be broke in post vanilla wow

imagine you bring your 2004 self forward in time, to show him what your life + this game is like in 2017

post his face when

Your courage will fail...

ground screamers

any way i can mass-disenchant all my purples? getting real sick of clicking on them all

>some of the legion chests give you xp, 24k if you have full looms
>sometimes they don't
Weird, definitely worth clicking every chest you see though, most seem to give xp

Nope.

>tfw you get 1st place on your first Trial of Style
>even though you play a mail class
>that's a tauren
>and female

maybe there is an addon for that

So I've been levelling my druid as a guardian, and I've run into some questions my guild's been unable to answer for me

-Is Versatility truly better than Mastery and if so, why? They say it is but didn't really explain why and you seem to get a lot more bonuses per percentage from mastery than from versatility (Mast: x% extra healing/health, x*2% extra Attack Power. Vers: x% extra damage/healing, x/2% extra damage reduction)

-At end game, what is more useful and sought after: A guardian druid (I'm guessing not due to their popularity), a resto druid or a balance druid. I'm asking because I see a lot of people requesting Balance Druids to join their raid teams

-At what sort of level would it be worth trying out random BGs as, say, a guardian druid. I'm told they and other tanks are quite a nightmare to kill but I'm wondering if there's a level range where that becomes apparent, such as when mastery becomes available, or is it down to a specific passive, or is it endgame with legendaries? I ask because my computer currently struggles to run raids so I tend to find myself mostly doing PvP at endgame

>the banshee queen

>find out the trial of style first place buff stacks
>pvping a bit
>get some small upgrades
>enjoying myself playing casual
who here /comfy/

what level is your prestige anons? do we have any max prestige here?

yeah me why

sup

nice tits

how did you farm it and when? seems to be really hard now since bg queues are long on horde and winrate is low on alliance any tipps and tricks you could give us still farming?

what is this, a mentally ill for ants?

be a god and 5 man carry teams while mercing

ez

a shame that most my friends quit will be hard to find people for that
also how does mercing work is it only for horde to get faster queues? i cant use the npc as alliance
also thanks for responding

isn't the shit not account-wide

>epic purples category
>hastily throw together something
>win first place

it's an abomination but i kinda like it

>Being good at playing rogue means you are also good at playing priest

prestige 9 on my druid. did most of those as guardian before all the nerfs. wanted to give up when all my talents went. after they caved and gave me permanent access to overrun i was hooked.

now i play balance / resto cause both are hard stop to arms / havoc. still switch to guardian for eye of the storm, lol.

how are unholy DKs enjoying their spec?

yeah its only one character im guessing its supposed to make it feel special
and it kind of is not everyone has the prestige stuff and it might go away after legion

So why is AotC account-wide then?

the low winrate on ally thing is a myth, i have played both factions and i have got wins/losses in the same amount of time on both, it's 90% luck

something to consider though is the playstyle of both factions, ally has a lot less healers in bgs generally compared to horde so the dps is usually better but horde falls apart if their healers are taken down every single time

be the one to shout out orders and call incs and focus healers, get people to follow you, and you'll win regardless of the faction

i recommend ally though because it's true the queue times are shorter, and if you want a class i recommend arms warrior blood dk (with murderous intent) or mistweaver monk

>prestige
>good
?
I just sat at blacksmith for like 500 games to get my shitty tabard which isn't account-wide
yet my arena master is

>le ded inside men

>implying once you have a handle on the ebb and flow of PVP and what counters what that you can't play any class decently
>implying that you can't make your argument for PVE where things actually differ more in terms of responsibility and approach between different rolls and classes

also, you don't even need to be good to prestige, you just have to keep grinding

t. vanilla Lt. Gen

I love Reviewbrah. He's a kind and gentle soul.

>prestige meaning literally anything

this

class balance is far superior in pvp

>Trial of Style
>rolls

>nether disruptor won't be up before the reset
i want my two pieces of welfare loot :(

How do I learn playing a healer in raid enviroment if I have no guild adn no guild would ever take someone that never played a healer?

lfr

healers seem to be really rare in general now most bgs are just full off dps with the occasional tank
maybe region is a factor too are you eu or us?

*roles
sorry I used a homophone of roles by accident, I figured if someone just pointed that out I would address it and address their argument at the same time.

Trial of Style is the true endgame and balance goes out the window, seems heavily skewed towards female cloth / plate but if your style game is strong enough you can win anyway.

us

i am more likely to run into healers on horde, but if the alliance team is even remotely concious of them (i.e. played more than 3 games and actually wants to win) we lose

i wish i could run into more all-dps pvp games, healers fucking ruin everything

Do LFR. There are 4 other healers so you should be fine.

idk like LFR to set up an interface then just have the required addons
click frames to heal people
apply to guilds

>healers ruin everything
kys monkey

>groundcuck arms warrior
>need to get down a large cliff
>jump off + heroic leap at the bottom like i usually do
>targeting reticle disappears a split second before i cast it
>hit the ground and die

If I wanted to get in to WoW Legion now, when does the next expansion cum out?

just lie and say you got tons of experience? if aren't a normie who will bail on raid night or girl gamer you're already a better healer than 90% of your competition.

>Love playing healer in pvp
>hate playing healer in pve

whats wrong with me

Aside from KJ are there any other fights where people even take damage?

I somehow can't bring myself to lie on the internet

>mortal strike procs tactician

PVP healer gives you that feeling of being an invincible god laughing as mortal men attempt to bring you down

PVE healer is you constantly wanting to strangle fucking retards, even at the higher levels of play

pls ;_;

guys I haven't played since the first few months of Legion. Is fire mage still the best mage spec?

>PEEL ME PEEL ME PEEL ME WAAHHHH

stfu slut who said you could talk

imgur.com/a/McO7c

You get the merc buff in dal sewers then queue into a random bg and it will set you as alliance

>PVP healer gives you that feeling of being an invincible god laughing as non-arms warriors, unholy dks, rogues, arcane mages and ww monks attempt to bring you down

ftfy

>mortal strike crits 4m

>mfw I just bought a new account and hit up that RAF leveling
>mfw gonna get 5-6 characters to 100 in under a week easy

So easy. Just have 2 clients open. 1 of the characters needs to be a tank, and the other followers him around. Just spam queue LFD. Got 1-60 in 4 hours.

>it does it again
>and again

nigga what

because unless you've got stuff to ground or shear pve healing is just boring

ye this is what I keep telling people that ask if they should buy a boost
even quicker with a friend

where did you get this

PLEASE TELL ME CITY SIEGES ARE REAL user

PLEASE

>In few days it will be a year since legion released
>I still haven't found not only a class but a fucking spec I like and would want to play until next expansion arrives

please be real
but
>no new races
guys come the fuck on

casuals are still struggling with norm tos lmao

>northern plaguelands
*bones rattling*

we don't need new races if we get amazing customization options for the new ones

but i have a feeling this is fake as shit

>Aside from KJ are there any other fights where people even take damage?
Pretty much all of ToS fights, or even adds. Sure, KJ fight gives you the most opportunity to heal.
And it also depends on the team not being idiots/afkers/knowing tactics and stuff. Also ilvl kinda matters.

>Eviscerate crits fror 18 millon

we need both

damn that's pretty cool user, got some more pics?

>we still can't mog those shades

thank you so much!

>wanted a cute NE girlfriend
>joined Cenarion Circle and became a druid
>be a troll

>buffs for frost DK's go from 30% to 23% on the PTR just now

JUST LET FROST BE GOOD
FUCK YOU
PLEASE

Reminder that healing is the most difficult roll in this game.

If Blizzard did another annual pass, would you opt in?

you had your chance to shine with a meme build

I fucking refuse to do this Return of the Highlord shit right now, even at 923 its still extremely hard due to it being hard for all the wrong reasons, and on the worst possible class. The instakill shit isn't challenging, its just stupid and the fact that my spec gets hard-countered by the entire thing doesn't help. Fuck whoever even designed this smoking pile of garbage. You can do ALL the other ones at about 910 with little to no issue.

>ass rogue nerfed
>ele sham nerfed
based blizzard nerfing specs that are already shit

I haven't thought about that video in years. The closeup when his breath fogs the camera gets me every fucking time