/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1095

The Best Boy Edition

Previously in Solvhenan: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #4 comic is out

Sales:
Inquisition GOTY Edition

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Transforming into an Envy demon to steal Lavellan's identity.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to listen something!
youtube.com/watch?v=Agz8AQhfHZI

Friendly reminder that Tevinter is not a safe place for cute and handsome Elves.

>Correct OP
I can live with solas too because it triggers lelshitter

Uhm..! All true Lelanons love Solas!

>Solas cancer thread
Kill yourself LSW you miserable landwhale.

Chloe loves posting Solas for attention, user.

END LELIANA'S EXISTENCE

I made this thread and I am the original Leliana user.

No one cares

kys

It is a good thread, user, thank you!

/dag/ was fun while it lasted but there was just too much Leliana shitposting. Most of it didn't even contribute to the last thread, It was stuff like "I love cum" and "stuff an apple in Leliana's mouth and roast her".This general has made me hate Leliana so, so much.
There's drama concerning so many people I don't know and don't care to find out, which is weird, because isn't this place supposed to be for posting da playthroughs and lore? How do you even get to know someone on a personal level on an anonymous image board?
Anywho, what I'm trying to say is I won't be posting here anymore for the above reasons, and I probably won't be the only person /dag/ scares off with it's neo /sc2/ tier shitposting, so if you're wondering why your threads are slow and no one new comes in... Well, yeah. This is probably one of the worst generals I've been to, and I got creeped on by a furry paedo who thought I was 12 in /acg/.
So... bye.
inb4 Winnie

You are welcome! We have not had a Solas thread in months. This is refreshing.

How is "I love cum" a Leliana shitpost? Anyway, you're not really going to leave because people that are really going to leave don't make goodbye posts. So see you tomorrow, user.

You do not have to invent a fake persona, Winnie...

Nobody is going to miss you anyway, but I just know that you will continue trashposting about our girl Leli Ana!

So much bullying already...!

*cries*

*hugs my nice user*

>I love c*m
>stuff an apple in Leliana's mouth and roast her
So these posts made you hate Leliana? The first is not even associated with Leliana and the second is just casual bullying. You clearly haven't been to other dead generals if you think this is bad. Anyway, goodbye Blackwall user.

Yeah, the psychotic attention whore will get bored by the time DA4 comes around. Take care.

user!

I am 100% convinced that LSW and Chloe are the same person.

The shitposting, the spam, the samefagging to make them seem more popular than they actually are, it all checks out.

Can we stop this name-calling, please? This is an Anonymous board. No one likes an autistic NEET who spends all day shitposting about random anons on Veeky Forums.

literally who

There is no reason for me to remain involved in /dag/ at this point other than just seeing it though to the end for the sake of it. /dag/ has turned to absolute shit and the future of Dragon Age itself isn't that bright either meaning there's for all intents and purposes, no real reason to even as much as check up on /dag/ anymore.

Wait a second...

>the number of posters hasn't changed
Stop replying to yourself...

Should I play Dragon age origins before playing 3? I can't handle the stone age graphics and gameplay.

Origins sucks. Just play DAI!

Thanks. It seems reddit was right.

Yes, user! *hugs*

Awww *hugs you back*

Yes definitely, it is the best game in the series. The visuals are not that bad, you could try using some texture mods/Reshade. The gameplay feels clunky at first but you get used to it. Origins is known for its interesting characters, good story, tactical combat, and a captivating world.

What's stopping Eaware from pulling another HoF - Orlesian Warden-Commander in a future DA game? Their excuse is that 'many' HoFs died in Origins, but that didn't stop them from doing Awakening and other DLCs.
If he died in Origins then cool, here's this dude you can play as. If he survive, you can play as the HoF once more.

Fucking Laidlaw.

Only DA4 can save this place

>Only Andraste can save this place

ftfy

>a game like MEA has more discussion than DA and Witcher combined
Feels good to be a Mass Effect fan.

>Feels good to be a Mass Effect fan.
It really doesn't

>bird fuckers constantly spamming their shit-tier waifu
>discussion

(lol)

>Discussion

More like endless spam

Most of the fanbase doesn't care about the Warden and many of those who care, are content with Warden's current state.

And honestly, what is the point of bringing back the Warden now, anyway? Leliana is the Divine, Morrigan is doing secret Ancient Elven things, Alistair is busy ruling Ferelden, Sten is the Arishok, Shale is in Tevinter transforming back into a ugly Dwarf, Wynne is dead, your Dog is probably dead too. It is not like you would be able to hang out with your companions just like old times, maybe except for Zevran. Your Warden has no clue about the important things your Inquisitor experienced in Inquisition and its dlc. Players would be disappointed with reduced roleplaying options because of voiced dialogue and with the Warden's new voice itself. Bringing back the Warden as a playable character, before the events of Inquisition could have, maybe, worked but now it is just too late...

And no one cares about the Orlesian Warden Commander!

Lel is wlw so delete

It is okay if it is cute.

NO.

You're fucking up by not bringing the best dragon hunting party, user!

>The best dragon hunting party
What is it user? This High dragon fight was quite challenging with my double Mage party setup but I defeated it on Nightmare with some clever positioning of Dorian and Solas.

Why the "I am leaving /dag/" post got deleted?

It was shit.

I want your pretty dress...

Elves look anorexic in DAI

I actually like the way they look in Inquisition. Cute, skinny and delicate Elves..I don't want to see them get hurt ever...

Trash.

Eww! I think I found an ugly Tevinter Magister.

But user, the elf's subordination to man is the natural order of things. This is evidenced by the squalor of the elves of white Thedas where slavery is illegal.

>The elf's subordination to man is the natural order of things
Nope, the system of Elven oppression in cities is forced by the humans, who are the most dominant race in Thedas. The true Elves who refuse to submit to the bullying of humans are the Dalish, the closest brethren to the glorious Ancient Elves. They will rise in Dragon Age 4 along with Solas and retake their land, their home.

Also, please keep the thread alive. I need to go...

They live in worse squalor and only survive because humans don't consider them a threat. The elven mind is simple and child-like, user
Left to it's own devices, the elf will do nothing but frolic and fornicate, caring not about the most basic of biological functions. They wise yet stern masters to prevent their mental degeneration.

Fuck that's what you get with phones...but you get the gist of it.

This thread is poop, user.. I hope it dies so I can make a Lilly OP..

hey

Man this thread is dead

If the friend that was having problems with shadowplay in the last thread is still here, if you have lotsa ram and don't need it all, you can make a ram drive (windows treating part of your ram as an extra hard drive) and let shadowplay write the temp files on your ram instead.

>bumping this poopy thread
Umm... why, Winnie?

NOO! Stop this! Rude Grandma is NOT our girl!

This thread was a Mistake! We must make a Lilly Anne thread and start anew!

Kill yourself, Chloe.

I hate this Meme, Winnie...

Morri kissu?

I Hate Winnie and his fetish of replying to himself...

Liara?!

(the user that left yesterday did indeed bump this thread when they were still here)

Uhm, no... only Leli-friends and Winnie bump our lovely general!

Maybe, but a lot of random discussion is created by this user I think he is just angry at a Solas thread.

Umm... Solas is our hahren! I love Solas and all the Elves and so does Andraste Lily Ann!

Cease this!

Go away! The word of our Leli Anais is the word of God! Defying Her will only end in trouble for us!

Umm...

Yes, my user!?

D - gas
A - all
G - lelshitters

END SOLAS AND LELIANA'S EXISTENCE

Winnie...

One more "Winnie" and I am converting into a full Solas poster.

Follow your heart, Winnie! Andraste loves everyone regardless of their sexuality!

What was it?

It was the usual "wi***e" spam.

>my Leliana spam doesn't work anymore, guess I'll convert into a full time Solas spammer xD
Imagine being this desperate for attention

So who was better Bethany or Carver?
I thought Carver was the better character but didn't like playing a mage in this game and much preferred rogue, which is completely different't to inquisition where I loved being a mage in that because it's the best.

Also anyone else love Anders in this game he's such an irredeemable self righteous cunt I love it, for example how he always pisses and moans about mages being slaves in circle but then approves completely if you sell Fenris into slavery, because he said some stuff he didn't like.

I don't think he even sees non mages as people.

>Leliana spam
>xD

Solas is our god, anons...

Carver was a jerk and I played as a Mage so I had to deal with that annoying brother. I wish there was an option to choose which sibling you want to sacrifice in the beginning or something like that.

I liked Anders too in Dragon Age 2, but because he was a very tragic character. His personality mismatch with Justice ruined them both. Fenris mistreats every mage because of a few extremist mages from Tevinter, so I think Anders' hate for Fenris was understandable. I don't think he supports slavery regardless of mages being involved or not.

This thread is full of Morrigan pictures... yet Winnie still complains about Leliana "spam"!

Really makes me think, my anons...

Daily reminder Jack and Liara lovers are eternal cucks.

Daily reminder that you should kys, LSW.